criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What will you be playing during the holidays?

13Next

Replies

• Battlefront 2 main, and Black ops 4. I really would love Ahsoka please don’t let her be a rumor developers!!
  • Atlas if it actually comes out without another delay.
  • Battlefront II, of course.
  • Can someone please tell me what origin access is? I have no idea how to use. Is it something on Xbox like EA Access or.....what?
    “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” - Luke Skywalker
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 Galactic Conquest!! 🤙
    Hmmm, SWBF2, and trying to finish up everything in RDR2 story, collection,etc.
  • Galactic Assault
  • SWBF2 & COD4 :smile:
  • SWBF2 and SWTOR.
  • RC2074
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Aliens Vs Predator, Batman Arkham Knight etc oh and STAR WARS: Republic Commando. Love one player games :smiley: At least when I play the Clone Commando game, I get to visit Geonosis as I want :smile:
  • SwBF2, getting Lego city undercover to 100% (currently 92%) on Wii U and probably Mario party on switch
  • I will be playing as much Star wars Battlefront II as I can with my cousin when I go to see him because he will finally have playstation network so we can grind and get as many credits as possible to get Obi-wan with his awesome clone wars skin! Ugh I can't wait!
  • Hey Guys can someone tell me why it’s so difficult to get a hero even if you have the points? How does the Glactic Assault game actually work? it’s so frustrating and not fun. Especially when I see the same person become a hero three times at the very beginning to the end of the game.
  • Hey Guys can someone tell me why it’s so difficult to get a hero even if you have the points? How does the Glactic Assault game actually work? it’s so frustrating and not fun. Especially when I see the same person become a hero three times at the very beginning to the end of the game.

The freaking timer. That’s why. Also the officer is still OP.

Its prob because they waiting in the menu spamming the hero til he/she is available
    Add me :)

Steam id- Taskforce307

PS4 - Huscarl01 (Altair profile pic)
  • A game that isn't broken.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif
  • Smash Bros Ultimate
  • RC2074
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I want prequel maps... yet this rotation keep giving other maps.. all due respect.. Let me choose what maps I want to play. Either that or make it a one player game. hate this rotation
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    Star Wars 1313, Star Wars: Battlefront III, Half Life 3

wish George did not sell Lucasfilm to disney .. because then there would be a Lucasarts making great computer games among them STAR WARS 1313

but oooh no... because of Disney.. DICE/EA took over and it all when down the drain.. and here we are with this dumpster fire :(
  • RC2074 wrote: »
    I want prequel maps... yet this rotation keep giving other maps.. all due respect.. Let me choose what maps I want to play. Either that or make it a one player game. hate this rotation

Your not the only one.....I’ve only played on Geonosis 4 times since the maps release.....
  • EA_Tom
    265 posts EA Community Manager
    Officially closing this.

Thanks all, for sharing your holiday gaming plans. Hope you will enjoy :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!