criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

This game needs a server browser ASAP

The Geonosis map issue magnifies this. It will be the same with any new map added. Conquest mode will add even more reasons to have one. It's easily a better game experience than matchmaking.

Replies

• Please?

lol This is 2018, soon to be 2019. DICE has been putting server browsers in Battlefield for a long time. If they can do it for Battlefield, they can do it for Battlefront.
  • Server browser ? hmmm i could chose Germany or Germany ? or Germany ? oh you mean lobby browser ? but that system you have mentioned throws you to random lobbies, even random game modes...

I would say we need an option to select a next map for the full 2 rounds.
    But that is just my opinion there ;)

Thanks.
  • Eshtazaki wrote: »
    Server browser ? hmmm i could chose Germany or Germany ? or Germany ? oh you mean lobby browser ? but that system you have mentioned throws you to random lobbies, even random game modes...

I would say we need an option to select a next map for the full 2 rounds.
    But that is just my opinion there ;)

Thanks.

Yes Lobby Browser. It's typically referred to as a Server Browser in Battlefield like Battlefield 4 for instance. Battlefield 1 has a server (lobby) browser as well.

You'd be able to see a list of active game lobbies, any lobby specific settings, map and game mode rotation, etc.

If the 2015 game had this lobby browser feature, then the DLC packs would not have been split off in their own playlists. It keeps the community from being split even with a season pass. As long as you have all the lobby maps downloaded, you can join it.