criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Clone Commander Hero + Clone Trooper Skins

MORE CLONE SKINS
Hey after hearing how battlefront messed up the accurate clone skins and said that they were going to redo them, I was thinking how it would be a waste to erase these cool but not accurate skins from the game. I thought that it would be a good idea to change the battalions to their accurate designs but keep the skins such as Sinker from the Wolfpack Battalion as a separate skin under the 104th category and price them a bit over the cost of a normal battalion skin (20,00 credits). They could do more skins such as Waxer, Boil, Kicks, Tup, Jessie, Hard-case, etc. and could put them under their right battalion.

CLONE COMMANDER HERO
This led on to the 327th skin which is Commander Bly and I thought that from this they could make a Clone Commander Hero and use Bly and could add other Clone Commander skins later on such as Rex, Cody, Fox, Gree etc. Although some of them use different blasters, I think that their main weapon should be the DC-15A, and they could have abilities such as a dual pistol mode, a teammate and self heath regeneration, and maybe a stun like droid poppers or like a rapid fire mode like Leia's ability.

It feels weird how the Clone Wars has impacted many Star Wars fans and especially the Clone Commanders and how we can't play as our favorite Commander and leaders.

SUMMARY
Not only would this add even more customization to the game but also it would increase revenue and profits for battlefront since the majority of it's players are prequel fans since it's more of a younger generation that plays video games.

I know how EA is using the marketing strategy of extending their content periodically to keep the players coming back but with the, you would have a whole generation of players playing. If it really does take them that long to make a clone skin, like cmon, Fortnite literally makes new skins from scratch every week but EA, a top tier gaming company can't slap some color onto an already made skin?

Im a high school student and when battlefront 2015 released many of my friends and other people bought it. Even the less popular and popular kids played it. But for battlefront 2, it's only me and one friend until the Clone Wars content released and now all the previous battlefront players came back.

Please at least consider these options and hopefully EA listens to my ideas because I really think this is beneficial to both the consumers and EA

Replies

• Zinjo
    202 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Let's not and say we did, 'kay?
    The prequels have seen a LOT of love lately, as well as from the beginning and that's fine, but how about we move on to other eras for a bit and refresh the game some more?
    I bought two clone wars skin packs and discovered I only use one of them (the jungle skins). The rest I can't be bothered with.
    l9f9dxn8dc3e.jpg

• @Zingo Shut up old head originals are good but the stats prove the fanbase is more towards the Clone Wars. I would like to see a Rogue one and Battle of Jakku DLC but the clone wars is way much cooler and beneficial for both us and EA. DICE is already making clone commandos and they already have a ARC trooper sentinel class made up. And if you really think you want New Trilogy content then u def gotta go.

P.S the clone skins are one of the major things y this game was saved and brought back many fans. and u def don't like the clone wars if your using the Kashyyyk Skin and don't even know what it is. Dude said jungle skin. Again shadow nd shock stormtroopers wud be cool too but the Clone wars in my option is better
  • Zinjo
    202 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    joekvng17 wrote: »
    @Zingo Shut up old head originals are good but the stats prove the fanbase is more towards the Clone Wars. I would like to see a Rogue one and Battle of Jakku DLC but the clone wars is way much cooler and beneficial for both us and EA. DICE is already making clone commandos and they already have a ARC trooper sentinel class made up. And if you really think you want New Trilogy content then u def gotta go.

P.S the clone skins are one of the major things y this game was saved and brought back many fans. and u def don't like the clone wars if your using the Kashyyyk Skin and don't even know what it is. Dude said jungle skin. Again shadow nd shock stormtroopers wud be cool too but the Clone wars in my option is better
    Show me these "stats" or don't lie about it, it only makes you look sad.
    Again, "show me" proof that clone wars skins have "saved and brought back many fans". I've owned this game from launch and the servers have always been full.
    I respect your opinion despite your lack of reciprocal respect (unfortunate) and disagree.
    The content I want or don't want is not up to you to decide, so l deal with it.
    "You def gotta go", what are you twelve??
    l9f9dxn8dc3e.jpg

• 12 might be a bit generous.
  • Zinjo wrote: »
    joekvng17 wrote: »
    @Zingo Shut up old head originals are good but the stats prove the fanbase is more towards the Clone Wars. I would like to see a Rogue one and Battle of Jakku DLC but the clone wars is way much cooler and beneficial for both us and EA. DICE is already making clone commandos and they already have a ARC trooper sentinel class made up. And if you really think you want New Trilogy content then u def gotta go.

Show me these "stats" or don't lie about it, it only makes you look sad.
    Again, "show me" proof that clone wars skins have "saved and brought back many fans". I've owned this game from launch and the servers have always been full.
    I respect your opinion despite your lack of reciprocal respect (unfortunate) and disagree.
    The content I want or don't want is not up to you to decide, so l deal with it.
    "You def gotta go", what are you twelve??

Ok? is that supposed to make me sad? Im 16 and no not every server is full and this game. Ok maybe it didn't save the game but it definily brought back many players and still most players are younger than u and most like the prequels. The clone wars is the what people want and sorry if you like new trilogy and original better but I'm pretty sure teens like prequels better than both of those.
  • joekvng17 wrote: »
    Ok? is that supposed to make me sad? Im 16 and no not every server is full and this game. Ok maybe it didn't save the game but it definily brought back many players and still most players are younger than u and most like the prequels. The clone wars is the what people want and sorry if you like new trilogy and original better but I'm pretty sure teens like prequels better than both of those.
    I am neither a child nor a troll, so I have no interest in "making" anyone feel anything. Your comment struck me as rather immature, so I asked the question.
    I have been involved with SW for a while and I've seen a lot and am not surprised someone at your age is a huge fan of the PT and the media surrounding it. That doesn't mean you are more or less or of a fan. That is your focus and I get it. However, any argument as to which trilogy is better is pointless as these are often personal preferences based on your exposure to the franchise and when you jumped into it. When it captured your imagination so to speak.
    The Clone Wars is what "you and your contemporaries" want, but making a blanket statement on behalf of "everyone" is a bad idea, especially among SW fans who are not shy about their opinions.
    However, keep in mind, SW has been around for 40 years and the PT is only one part of the franchise, so don't be surprised if those who enjoy the OT era out number you.
    New blood is essential to keeping SW alive, so I am glad your are a fan. I would suggest avoiding trash talking fans of other eras. Open debate is welcome, bashing another fan's "era" is something else entirely.

l9f9dxn8dc3e.jpg

• Galactic Marine skin would look awesome for heavy.
  • @zingo my comment was a clone wars based opinion and ur trying to roast me bc I like prequels better and considering I'm from the "2nd wave of Star Wars fans" I guess you could say, we like prequels better. Ur saying how I was speaking on behalf for everyone, I never said that anywhere I said how most players are from my age area because most gamers are younger people therefore I would guess that clone wars appeals to more of the gamers. By the way ur trying to say how I'm immature and young shows that you're probably older and like the originals better and I get that, but I never said that everyone wanted more clone wars, I'm jus sayin how I think considering that younger people play this game, clone wars content should be what they should be doing for now.

And don't say how arguing what trilogy is better is pointless, from a business standard it is because which ever triogoly is more popular will help the company keep their players and hopefully bring new ones in. It's either Prequels, Original, New or Original, prequels, New. If you really think the new trilogy is good you are not a true Star Wars fan. Theres hundred of videos of people ranting and pointing out everythig wrong w the new trilogy and **** Leia can survive in space and is able to fly in it. No. New trilogy is ****. Seriously everything is wrong it and what kathlyne kennedy is doing is jus some equality ****. Just because most people are male and white doesn't mean we need some random useless rose and some purple haired **** that made the dumbest move. The only cool things r the graphics.
  • @zingo go watch the Vader fan film and look at the comments everyone is roasting Disney how their movies r **** and how a fan made a better video
  • Zinjo
    202 posts Member
    edited January 10
    I don't sit and read all the youtube comments. I have a life. Besides, my take on the fanfilms is that some are good, some are not, but if you really want to impress me, go to Hollywood and go pro. Prove to me you are as good you think you are. I know people in the FX industry and it takes a lot more than a fan film to make it as a pro.
    Clearly I'm dealing with a couple Lucas cultists. On THAT note, I'm out. There is no discussing or debating the franchise with fanboys. No objectivity there.
    Cya
    l9f9dxn8dc3e.jpg

• bruh u said u got too many credits and nothing to buy cleary u need a life if u playing videos games that much u the one that needs a life