criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

What is this number next to health bar?

I didn't played in a long time Battlefrint 2 nor I listened to the news,but what are this numbers? Sometimes it's 1 or 2.
Is that kill number,killstreak or level?
Can someone explain?

Replies

• Number of dodges you can use.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Interesting...
  • Clusterwatch
    165 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    actually that sucks (in some situations..)
  • Why it sucks it changes nothing.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• and we needed this why?

Maybe we cant count to two?
    Maybe we are very forgetful on how many rolls we did?
    Maybe I like to see the #1 and #2 for S&G's?

Guess it could be for HvV to time your dodges in a timely manner?
    Could be I just used 2 rolls and in a HUGE fire fight and it will show up I have a roll again if I havent died in the fight?

Maybe I like to know how many rolls I have just in case I need to roll and I forgot I used a roll and it will show me I have a roll left so I can still use a roll when need be and when I used all my rolls I know I used all my rolls and there for screwed because my counter says I have no more rolls...... FOX....... YOU HAVE TWO BARREL ROLLS LEFT!
  • and we needed this why?

Maybe we cant count to two?
    Maybe we are very forgetful on how many rolls we did?
    Maybe I like to see the #1 and #2 for S&G's?

Guess it could be for HvV to time your dodges in a timely manner?
    Could be I just used 2 rolls and in a HUGE fire fight and it will show up I have a roll again if I havent died in the fight?

Maybe I like to know how many rolls I have just in case I need to roll and I forgot I used a roll and it will show me I have a roll left so I can still use a roll when need be and when I used all my rolls I know I used all my rolls and there for screwed because my counter says I have no more rolls...... FOX....... YOU HAVE TWO BARREL ROLLS LEFT!

Huh?
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif