criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

DICE, you all need to fix the hero abilities.

This is a core part of the game, not something like the incorrect color of boots. Seriously, it is gamebreaking.

When you throw a block up, it should block.

When Han use shoulder charge, it should do damage and knock the player down

When Luke does Force Push, it should knock players down and deal damage.

When Obi-Wan has 4 players lined up in fro t of him and only 1 gets pushed, or doesn't work at all, or activates too early.

And there are MANY more examples. When abilities don't work, you die, it costs your the the game, and demonstrates a poorly managed game.

This should be a priority for the development team. We shouldn't be getting new bugs while old bugs not fixed.

Replies

• Boba Fetts jetpack stops working and gets me killed by Jedi scum. So that definitely needs a fix.
  • That’s exactly what I said in the dumb “only PT for the new mode thread”. This right here with the need to improvement for heroes and troopers are the biggest problems in the game, it’s about the game consistency and quality. Grievous and Obi-Wan just entered the list and I’m expecting the same with Dooku and Anakin.
  • Boba Fetts jetpack stops working and gets me killed by Jedi scum. So that definitely needs a fix.

I've been having problems with Bobas Hunt ability not highlighting enemies as well.

I've been having problems with Bobas Hunt ability not highlighting enemies as well.

Yeah I noticed that. But it still puts them on the map even if it doesn't work properly.
  • Add Ren's Frenzy to the list