criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Allow Us to Shoot Through Teammates?

2Next

Replies

• Renegade1004C
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Cool. Don’t judge I made a promise to a dear friend waaay back in 5th grade biology haha. It’s actually a kind of funny story.
    xIntoTheVortex99
    What about yourself?
  • Cool. Don’t judge I made a promise to a dear friend waaay back in 5th grade biology haha. It’s actually a kind of funny story.
    xIntoTheVortex99
    What about yourself?
    I gotcha, I don’t recall ever playing against you or seeing you in my lobbies. Xycod was my name
  • Xerogon wrote: »
    Cool. Don’t judge I made a promise to a dear friend waaay back in 5th grade biology haha. It’s actually a kind of funny story.
    xIntoTheVortex99
    What about yourself?
    I gotcha, I don’t recall ever playing against you or seeing you in my lobbies. Xycod was my name

Hm. That oddly rings a bell. Not sure if that’s hindsight. Sadly I’ve switched hard drives twice and then a whole unit so if I had any saved clips for confirmation, they’d be long gone.
    xIntoTheVortex99
    What about yourself?

Hm. That oddly rings a bell. Not sure if that’s hindsight. Sadly I’ve switched hard drives twice and then a whole unit so if I had any saved clips for confirmation, they’d be long gone.

I gotcha. Well what players did you know of?
    Xerogon wrote: »
    xIntoTheVortex99
    What about yourself?

Well I didn’t know them that well, but does the name Geoponce ring a bell?
    xIntoTheVortex99
    What about yourself?

No I’ve never heard of him. And I played in all the tourneys and great players that game had
  • Renegade1004C
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    xIntoTheVortex99
    What about yourself?

No I’ve never heard of him. And I played in all the tourneys and great players that game had

Hm. Maybe he wasn’t involved directly. It would make sense. I never asked about it or how he knew or anything like that. It was probably the same way I learned; he had someone mutual that was aware of the tournament style games. If I was still in Touch I’d like to ask, I never remembered his full name, there were numbers and different capitals. I never friended since it was a one time thing.
    xIntoTheVortex99
    What about yourself?

Hm. Maybe he wasn’t involved directly. It would make sense. I never asked about it or how he knew or anything like that. It was probably the same way I learned; he had someone mutual that was aware of the tournament style games. If I was still in Touch I’d like to ask, I never remembered his full name, there were numbers and different capitals. I never friended since it was a one time thing.

Yeah there were a lot of pub players who probably knew about then tournaments and didn’t play. But yeah man if you’d wanna play Battlefront 2 sometime you should HMU maybe we could play sometime
    xIntoTheVortex99
    What about yourself?

Yeah there were a lot of pub players who probably knew about then tournaments and didn’t play. But yeah man if you’d wanna play Battlefront 2 sometime you should HMU maybe we could play sometime

Definitely man! Should be fun. I’m not online as often as I used to be, but we have our tags so it shouldn’t be impossible.
    xIntoTheVortex99
    What about yourself?

Definitely man! Should be fun. I’m not online as often as I used to be, but we have our tags so it shouldn’t be impossible.

Yeah I play on my 2nd account a lot nowadays so I’ll msg you and let you know it’s me.
    xIntoTheVortex99
    What about yourself?

Yeah I play on my 2nd account a lot nowadays so I’ll msg you and let you know it’s me.

Awesome no worries. Cheers!
  • So you're happy getting shot and killed by someone who was taking cover behind their team mate and shooting through them????? Er, ok......
  • Spatial awareness
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • this thread brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "personal shield"
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...