criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

tauntaun in a cave?

starting after the 30 second mark. at the end i stopped to hit the share button, which had become sticky due to a spilt beer the other night. then they all murdered me ha

PSN: computerson

Replies

• i've been playing since launch (a lot) and have never seen this. anyone else?
  • tauntaun can go also in the third phase zone, i ve seen many times someone in second phase like that, more in videos than in game but happens
  • It's easy to do but not gonna share how until the tauntaun exploit is fixed.
  • It's easy to do but not gonna share how until the tauntaun exploit is fixed.

Wait so there's a new way, the old one I remember you have to headbutt the entrance. To glitch into it.
  • You should never spill your beer son, ever.
  • But have you seen an ATST in the cave?
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • ya you can get the tauntaun all the way to the last phase.
  • They live in caves

Can't do it anymore but it was fun while it lasted.
    Also used to be able to get the AT-ST close to the hanger with the U-wing, in the small pit like area on Tatooine,in the last phase but DICE "fixed" that as well.
    I think you can still get the speeder to the top of the mountain on SKB. Great view.

Yes, seen Taun Tauns in the caves on Hoth. Not often but it has happened.

I know AT-ST glitches about 99% of the community doesn't know I would love to upload them on the forums but not sure if ill get banned for sharing them.
  • i gotten few AT-STs inside in the past before via the West Entrance, but now unable to.. maybe they fixed this already

as for Tauntauns have seen a few inside the caves, not sure on how to get them inside though

maybe one of them escaped from inside the Pen

:D
  • I will see your Tauntaun in the cave... and raise you the Tauntaun of light!

Oh... and some bonus At-st fun
  • Was it me not seeing correctly or Did Kylo get shot through the wall by Han solo ?
    Rebellions are built on hope.
    Rebel against EOR MM in the hope it gets removed.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    I will see your Tauntaun in the cave... and raise you the Tauntaun of light!

Oh... and some bonus At-st fun

LOL wow. thought i'd seen almost everything. those were hilarious
  • I managed to successfully bring 3 Tauntuans into the cave during the recent New Year event lol :) they make great defenders in the West Entrance, the thing is you'll need to constantly maintain their health otherwise they will die of cold :(