criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

From Serenno, with style... Dooku PJs in the men’s sleepware section soon!

Piscettios
6077 posts Member
edited March 8
Comfort: Hard to come by in times of war.
27o3mab3i197.jpeg

In the hopes of seeing something beyond the usual hoods and damaged skins(which are fine!). I figured it was my duty as a Dooku pfp representer(and prospective Dooku main), to see what others... and maybe Dice thinks about the possibility of this skin coming to the game.
vwf321mtmurb.jpeg

Flexible fit, breathable night wear is all an aging Sith Lord can ask for. Is it too much to ask to get this rarely seen yet highly clamored for skin?

Taken from a fairly cool scene in the CW show, a fine showcase of his elegant evening robe and of how powerful The Count was... blinded, drugged, and his much needed REM sleep disturbed. He still managed to hold off three cloaked night sisters.
e57xq83f9wxy.jpeg
sghaeicudq3f.jpeg

bjcgouhijocn.jpeg

This should be a Legendary skin, and to further it’s uniqueness and set it apart more, I think it would be cool to see these emotes and a new pose paired exclusively with the unlocking of this skin. What better way to introduce the epic emote wheel than with a nice selection of the gentleman Sith’s remarks.

New Emotes with Serenno Nightwear:

‘What sorcery is this?’
‘I do not need my eyes to see you, Jedi.’

New Pose with Serenno Nightwear:
gk1kz8bl19ha.jpeg

Comment below for the Counts leisure wear, to ensure maximum fun (and comfort!) on the battlefront.
Knights of Gareth
XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
Post edited by Piscettios on

Replies

• Looks comfy.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Oh I loved that episode for real. Would buy skin. +10000 HUES
  • This idea sounds fun, I support it!
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I support this skin addition!
  • Elusive_DJ wrote: »
    Fantastical skin request thread. :sunglasses:

Dooku's Pajamas are one of a kind, a uniqueness no other piece of clothing can truly match...

The community NEEDS Dooku's PJ's!!!!

T3cd.gif

Also LOVE the victory pose BTW. Very nice attention to detail you've got there.

Thank you DJ, very cool.
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Oh I loved that episode for real. Would buy skin. +10000 HUES
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    This idea sounds fun, I support it!
    I support this skin addition!

Three more dudes that support comfort and style.

hs00ic9qg94x.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Mastahpeece
    2285 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Excellent idea! It’s important for the Count to be able to relax during a stressful war

There are also many other possible skins that prioritise comfort

Life Day Chewbacca
    npkpz96xp83a.jpeg

Anakin’s nightwear
    kvcris0jkv2t.jpeg

Another Dooku skin: The Count’s trusty reading glasses
    3z04hatvmw5w.jpeg

And if they’re ever added, Tarkin and Snoke’s slippers would be welcome additions
    lydemrndmz57.jpeg
    bcz44motimkp.jpeg
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • I would definitely buy this skin!
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Dooku's a classy dude literally the only thing from the prequels I'd put in my own SW game (would bring him into the GCW era using the patented Filoni's fanservice tiem masheen).
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

• My Christmas list:
    bcz44motimkp.jpeg

Wifeys reaction:
    auleq2gmbhvd.gif

Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Dooku's a classy dude
    I would definitely buy this skin!

Dice is not prepared for so many forum goers that enjoy comfort and style with their legendary skins.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Dice is not prepared for so many forum goers that enjoy comfort and style with their legendary skins.

Perhaps not!
    mt0brfw6gms0.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Excellent idea! It’s important for the Count to be able to relax during a stressful war

Life Day Chewbacca
    npkpz96xp83a.jpeg

Anakin’s nightwear
    kvcris0jkv2t.jpeg

3z04hatvmw5w.jpeg

And if they’re ever added, Tarkin and Snoke’s slippers would be welcome additions
    lydemrndmz57.jpeg
    bcz44motimkp.jpeg

Anakin's nightwear, please DICE
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    Staff Strikes Improvement

m3s3leriptmd.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!

• Excellent idea! It’s important for the Count to be able to relax during a stressful war

Life Day Chewbacca
    npkpz96xp83a.jpeg

Anakin’s nightwear
    kvcris0jkv2t.jpeg

3z04hatvmw5w.jpeg

lydemrndmz57.jpeg
    bcz44motimkp.jpeg

Anakin's nightwear, please DICE

Those slippers are simply to die for! Real bantha lining it looks like
  • I would buy the skin, but I'm sorry to say that Ben already said no to the skin on reddit...
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Dash
    11651 posts Member
    Sith Pajamas 9vijyslm0xbj.gif
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• TheScape wrote: »
    I would buy the skin, but I'm sorry to say that Ben already said no to the skin on reddit...

That’s fine, it’s the only unique skin worth doing for him. I’m sure if it was requested enough they would consider it. It’s not a complex skin by any stretch.
    Dash wrote: »

2oldintwbu40.jpeg

Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios
    6077 posts Member
    edited January 1
    Guessing this is the ‘Dark Ritual’ skin mentioned in the Dark Illusion scene from CW:
    wvgba5d9p74k.png
    zl7lcxgntyu8.png
    12pnynfcsvsx.png

Dooku’s PJs are still the best option for a skin IMO... but this will do nicely for now(assuming this is it).
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Dash
    11651 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    TheScape wrote: »
    I would buy the skin, but I'm sorry to say that Ben already said no to the skin on reddit...

That’s fine, it’s the only unique skin worth doing for him. I’m sure if it was requested enough they would consider it. It’s not a complex skin by any stretch.
    Dash wrote: »

2oldintwbu40.jpeg

💯

vt6lbjj4yn2m.gif
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• 10/10 would buy
    I knew I had all those creds saved up for something
    jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif
  • TheScape wrote: »

Rare instances the cartoon produces a good thing they don't include it, but then put in Ahsuck or clown armor Kenobi.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

• JMaster
    2271 posts Member
    I'd love to see some cool skins for Dooku, Dark Ritual sounds neat but his Evening Attire would be excellent too. I love your emote and victory pose suggestions, too!
    Side note, I love that episode, it's like a break-in movie. But with a Sith Lord.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • I am waiting for the Count with much desire, an incredible and very powerful Lord Sith.
    Just wait and as for skins I hope a version of Dooku hooded.

I also wonder, in the menu collection as it will be named? Lord Tyranus? Count Dooku? Master Dooku? Count Tyranus? Earl Dooku? Darth Dooku?
    🤔🤔

Hype!!!!
    qhchhpb5u079.jpg
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• I am waiting for the Count with much desire, an incredible and very powerful Lord Sith.

I also wonder, in the menu collection as it will be named? Lord Tyranus? Count Dooku? Master Dooku? Count Tyranus? Earl Dooku? Darth Dooku?
    🤔🤔

Hype!!!!
    qhchhpb5u079.jpg

Hah, forgot about that Earl Dooku mishap from awhile ago. Let's start a petition for all in-game text referring to him to be changed to "Earl Dooku". No game is complete without the Earl!
    ==============================================================
    3ydnuscizll8.png
    Mygeeto CT thread + demo video!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p1

🤔🤔

Hype!!!!
    qhchhpb5u079.jpg

DJ Dooku
    Ponds main

uruzea55jgr4.png

🤔🤔

Hype!!!!
    qhchhpb5u079.jpg

Hooded Dooku would be a nice addition as well.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Hooded skin would be nice, Luckily his sparring attire "Dark ritual" will be a skin. He could also have a no cape skin as well, since he fights a lot without it in the clone wars series.
  • we need these skins no questions
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • @dice, the community is asking... Hooded Dooku and Sith Sleepwear to go with the Dark Ritual skin.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • A second Dooku skin is coming, do not disappoint @F8RGE
    bu37o7xjx7j9.jpeg
    Ponds main

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • 6pf34u39n4ck.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Can’t believe no one else is excited for this to potentially come!

I promise this isn’t another ‘Cad/Cody leak’ job! :D o:)
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • I am excited! I said I would buy it and I maintain what I said! When I saw the post on reddit I smiled.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • I will definitely run this skin if it's not too expensive. If it's 80,000 credits I will skip it, but if it's 20,000 or 40,000 credits I will get it.
  • Next objetive= Hooded Dooku skin
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Next objetive= Hooded Dooku skin

Imagine Yodas fear seeing that duelist animation on hooded Dooku.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios
    6077 posts Member
    ygw9i0cbdtcb.jpeg

No PJs hating ✋🏻
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    ygw9i0cbdtcb.jpeg

No PJs hating ✋🏻

ql1oh514iypt.gif
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Piscettios
    6077 posts Member
    2hzwgpj3i6xp.gif

Ready to spend some credits.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • An excellent addition to the game!

A Map of Serenno (HvV) is the next objective?
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• I don't have anything against the clone wars TV show, But can we please give the TV skins a break when there are still plenty of awesome skins from the movies to add. Obi-Wan/Anakin episode 2 skins (episode 1 for as well for Obi-Wan), Their hooded skins from those movies as well.
  • Piscettios
    6077 posts Member
    Spergicide wrote: »
    I don't have anything against the clone wars TV show, But can we please give the TV skins a break when there are still plenty of awesome skins from the movies to add. Obi-Wan/Anakin episode 2 skins (episode 1 for as well for Obi-Wan), Their hooded skins from those movies as well.

Or, you know... move on from the PT entirely. I’d rather see Old Ben than anything else from the prequels.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13

Ponds main

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Ah the thread that started it all.
  • Salute!

w07emiuua6m0.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • They are clearly listening to you @piscettios let's ask for rogue one next bro
  • Ah Victory

What is your next request? next target?
    @Piscettios

8bhuv62oen5j.png
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• LeviRaiko
    3 posts Member
    edited March 27
    Hi everyone, can someone tell me in what language says CD (PJ monogram) ive searched a Lot and looks like geonosian but it's not, also looks like nal-huttese but no, pls need to know, also talking about skins, Anakin Padawan would be great, Luke Pilot suit, Darth Maul hooded, Jango Fett skin, Palpatine Senator skin, Old Luke, would buy any of those :).