criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Galactic Assault Planet Rotation Changes

2Next

Replies

• What the actual **** is wrong with you devs??? We do NOT want to have limited maps, we are already **** content starved as it is. Change it to full map rotation!!!
  • One year in and somehow you've managed to figure out a way to remove content.

50+ immediate negative replies. You must have foreseen this unanimously disappointed reaction?

CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK:

1) Instead of removing content from the game, perhaps port over and add the rest of the 2015 maps -- especially for HvV? It would be brand new to a lot of the player base and a breathe of nostalgic air for the rest of us who played them before.

2) "Shuffle" or "Randomize" the entire GA / HvV playlist (it has ALWAYS drove me nuts it has to go 1-10 -- early maps are constantly played more) and have a voting option at the end of each round for the next map.
  • I think we all can agree the need of a server browser and map selection, but if the problem is Geonosis why not put 3 or even 4 times in the full map rotation? This way people will get Geonosis much more without limiting anything, it doesnt need to be only one time. I dont think i can survive the last rotation of: Geonosis > Crait > Starkiller Base > Takodana > Jakku.
  • Supino wrote: »
    I think we all can agree the need of a server browser and map selection, but if the problem is Geonosis why not put 3 or even 4 times in the full map rotation? This way people will get Geonosis much more without limiting anything, it doesnt need to be only one time. I dont think i can survive the last rotation of: Geonosis > Crait > Starkiller Base > Takodana > Jakku.

This.
  • I dont think this is the solution about the rotation maps... Most of the community have already give the real solution, so please, set permanently a chosen map selector on the game menu, an eras rotation map to make us able to choose only one era to play, and most important, a voting map sistem at the and of the game... Those are the real solution, trust me, all of the player would be real happy about it
  • jackopo_ wrote: »
    I dont think this is the solution about the rotation maps... Most of the community have already give the real solution, so please, set permanently a chosen map selector on the game menu, an eras rotation map to make us able to choose only one era to play, and most important, a voting map sistem at the and of the game... Those are the real solution, trust me, all of the player would be real happy about it

And this.
  • Saber91 wrote: »
    make a map/server selector.

WHAT is so hard about that?

but nobody ever tried to do so in any game, no... wait...?!?
  • but its WAR!!! you cannot choose where to be sent when is war you have to follow orders. dice only wants to keep the level of reality.
  • If you made a plan to aggravate as many consumers as possible, you still couldn't do a better job than DICE has done on accident.

f5pkccsvppcp.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • As much as I like this game this is not the answer. There’s a very simple solution which would still make all maps playable no matter how unpopular that map is:

Three separate map rotations, Prequels, Original Trilogy and Sequels. All of which you can choose between and swap freely.

Simple huh
  • Supino wrote: »
    I think we all can agree the need of a server browser and map selection, but if the problem is Geonosis why not put 3 or even 4 times in the full map rotation? This way people will get Geonosis much more without limiting anything, it doesnt need to be only one time. I dont think i can survive the last rotation of: Geonosis > Crait > Starkiller Base > Takodana > Jakku.

good idea!