criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Your Favorite Movies of 2018!

So, I got back from Bumblebee a few hours ago, and thought it would be great to see what everyone's favorite movie this year was (also to announce that Bumblebee holds the top spot for me this year).
I loved the movies I have seen this year, but only remembered two of them, so to rank them would look like this:
  1. Bumblebee (The entire movie was awesome, beginning to end!)
  2. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (The final battle was awesome, and I loved the post credits scene!)
Also, I took this picture to celebrate.
e93ss1ftqg1d.jpg
y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
“They were always real to me”
#JoinTheBuzz

Replies

• Unwarycoin wrote: »
    So, I got back from Bumblebee a few hours ago, and thought it would be great to see what everyone's favorite movie this year was (also to announce that Bumblebee holds the top spot for me this year).
    I loved the movies I have seen this year, but only remembered two of them, so to rank them would look like this:
    1. Bumblebee (The entire movie was awesome, beginning to end!)
    2. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (The final battle was awesome, and I loved the post credits scene!)
    Also, I took this picture to celebrate.
    e93ss1ftqg1d.jpg

Wrong picture, here's the right one (that killed the moment a bit.)
    k2qrip4rt29v.jpg
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • rollind24
    4893 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Dang. I haven’t seen either one of your top two.

Faves off the top of my head might be Infinity War and Deadpool 2. Infinity War will always be in my top two but Deadpool 2 could change. Bohemian Rhapsody was pretty good also.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • To round out my 3 honorable mentions I’d like to add Aquaman and Predator in that order. I was pleasantly surprised by the new Predator movie.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    4893 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    There were a lot of decent to bordering really good movies this year I feel a little bad leaving some off the top 5 :( and I haven’t even seen Bumblebee or the Spiderman movie yet.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Aquaman, Infinity War, Solo, Christopher Robin, and a few others. Aquaman is really good.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Avengers: Infinity War. It's the only movie I even remember watching at the theatre this year.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • Aquaman, Infinity War, Solo, Christopher Robin, and a few others. Aquaman is really good.

I watched Christopher Robin too!
    That's definitely number 3!
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • So I watched Bird Box on Netflix yesterday and was impressed, I liked it better than A Quiet Place, it’s got a lot of similarities
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • 2000sGuy
    5834 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    1. Infinity War- mainly cause of the buildup
    2. Into the Spiderverse- havent even seen it yet but i already know i’ll love it
    3. Aquaman
    4. Black Panther- Have some gripes here and there but eh
    5. Ant Man and Wasp- love how they introduce wasp without making scott too much of an .... But overall felt like filler
    6. Inceedibles 2- beautiful movie but overhyped. Its a terrible sequel that regresses characters

Havent seen Deadpool 2 or Bumblebee, although i feel id rank em pretty high up there
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • I liked Incredibles 2 as well, though it's been so long I don't know where I'd rank it.
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Lee1981
    1494 posts Member
    Creed 2

Really good sequel
  • Mission Impossible Fallout

Cracking film
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • IronSoldier
    3131 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Mission Impossible Fallout

Cracking film

Love a bit of Henry Cavill.
  • Bohemian Rhapsody
  • EA_Cian
    1225 posts EA Staff (retired)

Cracking film

Definitly the best arm reloader out there.

anigif_sub-buzz-5197-1532975932-1.gif?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

A lot of great movies this year, right now my number one is probably Thoroughbreds though. Still need to see the December trinity of comicbook/toy adaptations (Spiderverse, Bumblebee, and Aquaman) though as it sounds like at least one of them could possibly topple my #1 spot. :sweat_smile:
  • EA_Cian wrote: »

Cracking film

anigif_sub-buzz-5197-1532975932-1.gif?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

A lot of great movies this year, right now my number one is probably Thoroughbreds though. Still need to see the December trinity of comicbook/toy adaptations (Spiderverse, Bumblebee, and Aquaman) though as it sounds like at least one of them could possibly topple my #1 spot. :sweat_smile:

Aquaman is good, but I haven't seen the other two. Need to go see at least one of them. Anyone seen Mortal Engines?
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • EA_Cian wrote: »

Cracking film

lol gif saved and I’ll be sure to make time for MI this weekend
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I only watched a couple movies that came out last year, but Solo and Infinity War were definitely the best ones. Solo took me by surprise the most though. Most people trashed it at first, but it was amazing and it kinda saved new Star Wars movies for me. I hope there’s a sequel.
  • Mandy
    dtpbkb3wcb9c.jpg
  • my mom loved spider-verse and it was my favorite too. infinity war let me down :'(
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • my mom loved spider-verse and it was my favorite too. infinity war let me down :'(

How so? I haven't seen it.
    Solo was awesome!
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    my mom loved spider-verse and it was my favorite too. infinity war let me down :'(

How so? I haven't seen it.
    Solo was awesome!

its got a good plot, good action, and really well performed despite it looking cartoonish :)
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...