criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Boba Fett Triple kill help

Any suggestions on a good map and card set to get the reward? I have 2 missle cards and a radar card. The closest I have gotten is 2 kills and an assist kill on Starkiller Base. I only need 2 hero/villain rewards left before I have them all. Thanks for the help!
0gypubfypdjr.jpg

The_Cloaked_One

Replies

• The only things you need to complete this challenge are the two rockets star cards and some luck.
    I had completed it in HvH on Tatooine, Mos Eisley, I had killed Luke, Rey and Yoda at once with the rocket barrage while they were stuck in a corner spamming they’re attacks against one of my teammates
  • I did it on DS2 at the final phase. I went to the stairwell on the elevator link and fired down there. Luckily it was crammed with people and got it 1st try.

My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • jonci
    858 posts Member
    I have been trying for a year n still don't seem to manage it, probably trying too hard, annoyingly some one i played against in HVV the other day got all 4 of us as we were in the middle of a big mass scrap on Jakku, made his day it did (well done to whoever you were) now maybe you wont play as the annoying Bobba Bat.
  • Cadoth
    660 posts Member
    edited January 3
    jonci wrote: »
    I have been trying for a year n still don't seem to manage it, probably trying too hard, annoyingly some one i played against in HVV the other day got all 4 of us as we were in the middle of a big mass scrap on Jakku, made his day it did (well done to whoever you were) now maybe you wont play as the annoying Bobba Bat.
    You know what hero challenge surpasses this one? Phasma’s staff strike challenge, it’s literally impossible to complete, now I am at 15/30 hit inflicted but I can’t go on because almost every time I manage to hit someone with the third staff strike the game doesn’t count it as legit, yesterday I hit two heroes in the same match of HvH and after that I was still at 15/30. It’s so frustrating
  • Zyder
    272 posts Member
    I did it on Endor, phase 1. 3 people were trying to unlock the AT-AT at the hill's console. Curiously, the same day I did it also did Luke's 5 people force push, in Kamino phase 1. Both challenges are quite difficult.

Also, it was Heroes Unleashed Event.

I have to do Phasma's Staff and Finn's Headshots. I also had problems with Iden Versio's pulse cannon, but it is too easy to do in Geonosis phase 2. 22 killstreak.
  • jonci
    858 posts Member
    Got phasmas completed a while ago, just get a mate to freeze them with kylo then smack away,
  • Cadoth
    660 posts Member
    jonci wrote: »
    Got phasmas completed a while ago, just get a mate to freeze them with kylo then smack away,

Unfortunately half of the times when I finally manage to hit someone with the third staff strike the game doesn’t count it😔
  • This one eludes me. I've had exactly 1 chance to possibly complete it and hit the wrong button!!
  • BucksawBoushh
    3939 posts Member
    edited January 3
    Funny how it’s all the same challenges as struggle with. Only ones I have left are Boba’s triple kill, Luke’s 5 man push, Finn’s headshots and Iden’s pulse cannon kills. Figure GA is the best spot for most if not all of these.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • jonci
    858 posts Member
    Bobba n luke for me, and stuck on 25 Obi push, l got 9 last night non counted including a triple whammy on kashyk.
  • I got my Boba Triple Kill on Naboo's Phase 2 firing into the East Door corridor.
  • For Luke, Starkiller Base is a good one. The......2nd section, I believe, where the First Order is coming down the two sets of stairs is where I got mine. If you flank from the other side, and go up the stairs (so your out of bounds) you can push more than 5 at a time. Just make sure you have a full push star card. After I did it once and got the reward, I did it again and killed 7 more. :) Finns headshots is the other one I need, I think I am at 13/20 for him. But anyway, thanks for your guys' insight!
    0gypubfypdjr.jpg

The_Cloaked_One
  • jonci
    858 posts Member
    So i kept moaning that the obi push doesn't count and am stuck on 25 well i got another 1 so at 26, despite pushing people off the map, it would appear that you actually need to finish them off with the push as the kill not them dying by any other means, so for example smack iden or someone with your magic wand a few times then use push to end them it works, use push and send them flying on kashyk it doesn't.
  • Any choke point where there is multiple enemies together. E.g. Either room in P2 of Theed. Soften them up with your stun rocket and two blaster shots, then unload your barrage.
  • jonci wrote: »
    So i kept moaning that the obi push doesn't count and am stuck on 25 well i got another 1 so at 26, despite pushing people off the map, it would appear that you actually need to finish them off with the push as the kill not them dying by any other means, so for example smack iden or someone with your magic wand a few times then use push to end them it works, use push and send them flying on kashyk it doesn't.

Yeah I learned that real quick. I learned to just play Kenobi in Galactic Assault and try and push droids. They virtually die instantly. Its too hard with HvV, though I did get some on there.
    0gypubfypdjr.jpg

The_Cloaked_One
  • jonci
    858 posts Member
    I got the Bobba one last week after a year, all huddled together in large scrap in HVV, near the big tree on Kashyyyk, (had to check the spelling there, never realised it has 3 Y's in it lol).
    I suspect it was sheer luck though, all were at 1/4 health so i wasn't sure i would get it, but 15 crystals is 15 crystals.
    Need that awful Luke one now which i think is the more painful one, have rushed into choke points and still don't manage the 5.
    I got the Bobba one last week after a year, all huddled together in large scrap in HVV, near the big tree on Kashyyyk, (had to check the spelling there, never realised it has 3 Y's in it lol).
    I suspect it was sheer luck though, all were at 1/4 health so i wasn't sure i would get it, but 15 crystals is 15 crystals.
    Need that awful Luke one now which i think is the more painful one, have rushed into choke points and still don't manage the 5.

I completed the push challenge for Luke in the third phase on Naboo, I just waited till the droids came out from the door at the very beginning of the phase and then, done! I hope this will help you to complete that challenge, and congrats for the Boba’s one😃
  • bfloo
    13731 posts Member
    Final phase of the ds, stand on a container with a view of the door into the hanger, wait for it to open, fire!

It should work at the beginning of the phase.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

I did my Luke one at phase 2 on Starkiller Base. If you flank from the left side of the left stairway, you can run up, jump, and push while they all defend up there. I did it twice in a row there while waiting a year to get it. :D
    0gypubfypdjr.jpg

The_Cloaked_One
  • Gonna try it before Boba gets nerved