criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

STOP the Screen Shaking During Engagements

johnny_mercury
4161 posts Member
edited December 2018
This isn't Saving Private Ryan or Black Hawk Down. <eom>

Replies

• The_Rookie
    3870 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Yes, PLEASE!

To elaborate, the screen starts shaking left and right extremely fast when some Force abilities are used on you.

This used to only happen from Vader’s Choke, but now it happens from pushes and pulls as well. It’s a very dizzying, annoying effect.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    Yes, PLEASE!

To elaborate, the screen starts shaking left and right extremely fast when some Force abilities are used on you.

This used to only happen from Vader’s Choke, but now it happens from pushes and pulls as well. It’s a very dizzying, annoying effect.

Well, isn't it supposed to be a dizzying, annoying effect?
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    Yes, PLEASE!

Well, isn't it supposed to be a dizzying, annoying effect?

No. This isn't VR and I'd bet my bottom dollar it's a bug.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • This isn't Saving Private Ryan or Black Hawk Down. <eom>

To clarify, I'm talking about when 2 troopers enganged in combat against each other and the screen shakes up and down.

But yes, this also applies to getting hit by force abilities as well.
  • Video? I'm kind of confused to what you're referring to.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Same happens here. I've also noticed the camera screws-up a lot when the round is starting now, when it pans around the map and focuses on your character. It's really jerky and sometimes my character has an odd pose.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    du2UASv.gif