criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hero free galactic assault

So, EA has been giving us all these weekends, ones with unlimited (at least it felt that way) heroes and quick respawns etc. How about one with no heroes in any of the galactic assaults. Let the grunts, and enforcers, fight it out to the bitter end. Let it be pure skill against skill..and luck. Nothing worse than playing a GA and having a group of heroes literally sweeping through the ranks. Makes you want to log off and oh I don't know, just clean up the house instead. But seriously, EA, try a weekend like this for a change
"I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, aaaand now I have a lightsaber!"

Replies

• Isn't that called Strike?
  • CDXXKraken wrote: »
    Isn't that called Strike?

No vehicles in Strike, and it's far fewer people with 1 single objective.

I, too, would like a Trooper Only weekend on GA. To see what it's like to see the grunts go to work.
  • I would love to see this as a separate, permament GA-Mode. Trooper-only would be nice too. No more beeing shot down by an AT-ST "through" obstacles.
  • Oh no. Please keep the vehicles.

Is that what people mean by Trooper Only? No vehicles or reinforcements? Hrm. I guess I always meant it as everything included, just no Heroes.

• yes, GA without heroes is a good idea. Heroes are one of the reasons I stopped playing GA.
  • This mode is calling Blast so if you want to fight with only troopers then you should Play Blast. GA is a mode which allowed you to Play everthing Vehicles, Heros etc . Thats my opinion
  • It's not called Blast. Blast is mostly oriented to, how should I call it, fast close quarters combat. Also, I belive we are talking about an option.
  • I wouldn't mind it being added, but not as a separate game mode. It's already difficult enough to find a game most nights...
  • You know, to all those responding "that's called x", having hero weekends in ga is just Heroes vs Villains. Why not add heroes in blast and strike while you're at it. I was just suggesting, or rather trying to, suggest something else for them to do. Is it that wrong to actually want a ga match with no heroes that isn't blast/strike yadda yadda. How about they take the limit off of vehicles and enforcers then. We had multiple Emps running around that time, how's about 8 speeders or 6 at-st's. But I guess this would be silly.
    "I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, aaaand now I have a lightsaber!"
  • Yes! We need this now more than ever since Anakin Crywalker is coming to the game.