criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

What is your favourite lightsaber colour?

2Next

Replies

• Gimme a green saber any day.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    Light blue (like sky blue)
  • Blue.
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    Purple
  • EA_Rtas
    1006 posts EA Moderator
    Always been a sith guy so give me a Red saber all day every day
  • Green

• Purple all day
  • Purple M-F 😂
  • DarthLuke wrote: »
    Well green is the most common and partly the weakest. I selected the strongest Light crystal in legends.

It is silent when activated it emits no sound, makes it perfect for assassination, likewise it can not be seen at all, because it is colourless so absorbs all light. That makes it look pitch black.

Also there is only 1 in like all of star wars history and not a single user to wield it because it kills any user who is to weak. Likewise unless one is a master of both Jedi and sith the crystal will not turn on.

Likewise it always selects the strongest master, and betrays it owner in combat if it sees a better host.

It’s parasitic and slowly drains the life of its user. When it kills it’s master, his power is forever added to the crystal.

It was a byproduct of sith alchemy and darkest artifacts by the Raktan empire

Since green is partly the weakest,

l8m4hzcrq7zy.png

vjjpk4o3b510.png

The two most powerful Jedi ever had green lightsabers.

• mastery0ta
    6089 posts Member
    DarthLuke wrote: »
    Well green is the most common and partly the weakest. I selected the strongest Light crystal in legends.

It is silent when activated it emits no sound, makes it perfect for assassination, likewise it can not be seen at all, because it is colourless so absorbs all light. That makes it look pitch black.

Also there is only 1 in like all of star wars history and not a single user to wield it because it kills any user who is to weak. Likewise unless one is a master of both Jedi and sith the crystal will not turn on.

Likewise it always selects the strongest master, and betrays it owner in combat if it sees a better host.

It’s parasitic and slowly drains the life of its user. When it kills it’s master, his power is forever added to the crystal.

It was a byproduct of sith alchemy and darkest artifacts by the Raktan empire

Since green is partly the weakest,

l8m4hzcrq7zy.png

vjjpk4o3b510.png

The two most powerful Jedi ever had green lightsabers.

Green is just so spectacular to me. When R2 shot it to Luke in Jedi, my childhood was made bearable.