criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How much longer?

Until they fix the darn inability to change characters during hvv? My god it has gotten worse. Now even when I press change character it still won’t let me. I got stuck as Obiwan in Kamino and his abilities glitched alll over the place. This game so broken lol.

Replies

• gbm
    362 posts Member
    Until they fix the darn inability to change characters during hvv? My god it has gotten worse. Now even when I press change character it still won’t let me. I got stuck as Obiwan in Kamino and his abilities glitched alll over the place. This game so broken lol.

I had this issue last night. The solution, it seems, only works "sometimes" too.

Wait till you die, press "change character" button. When you get to the select screen, scroll over your already selected character, and press "o" (on PS4) It'll deselect your choice and the others will unlock and become available.

IF that doesn't work, just wait till the next time you die and do it again. It will work eventually.
  • Rugbymaster1
    1109 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    gbm wrote: »

I had this issue last night. The solution, it seems, only works "sometimes" too.

Wait till you die, press "change character" button. When you get to the select screen, scroll over your already selected character, and press "o" (on PS4) It'll deselect your choice and the others will unlock and become available.

IF that doesn't work, just wait till the next time you die and do it again. It will work eventually.

I have xbox no ps, but even that which you suggested wasn’t working. What button is it on Xbox.
  • gbm
    362 posts Member

I have xbox no ps, but even that which you suggested wasn’t working. What button is it on Xbox.

Yeah me too. It was hit or miss. But trust me it does work.

For xbox I'm not entirely sure. Whatever button makes you back out of things/menus.
  • gbm wrote: »

B

Here's my experience. If you click A to change characters, you absolutely have to hit B while you're highlighting your current character to unselect them. If you accidentally hit A or B while highlighting another character, it's possible you will be locked into using your current character. Another words, once you hit A to change character, DO NOT hit another button until you are completely sure your current character is highlighted, then immediately hit B.

• Yes

B

Here's my experience. If you click A to change characters, you absolutely have to hit B while you're highlighting your current character to unselect them. If you accidentally hit A or B while highlighting another character, it's possible you will be locked into using your current character. Another words, once you hit A to change character, DO NOT hit another button until you are completely sure your current character is highlighted, then immediately hit B.

Yes normally that works but I’m telling everyone something was wrong today where even when u select change character it would not let me change character only start as the character I was playing.
  • It’s the X button and his description is in point. I’ve had to play with the character once more after my first attempt, like he said, before it would work. If it still doesn’t work after two deaths/attempts then I don’t know. Another bug.
  • It’s a bug because the normal workaround isn’t working. I have such a love hate with this game.
  • Yes

B

Yes normally that works but I’m telling everyone something was wrong today where even when u select change character it would not let me change character only start as the character I was playing.

Sounds like a new bug. Haven't experienced that before. Try restarting/rebooting the game.
  • It happened to me all afternoon today. It is so frustrating. I restarted the game and it continued to do it. It works every once in a while but rarely. I just sucked it up and played with who I originally picked to avoid getting overly frustrated. This game has so many bugs