criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Get rid of palps

Palpatine is ruining HVsV
He is impossible to hit and far to powerful.
When paired with anyone he unbalances the game.
He need to have his general attack down graded.
Also limit the amount of times the attack hits and how much it auto aims.
Plus if sabers are going to have limited stamina. Dont miss him out when changing things

Replies

• if stamina runs out he already cant attack
  • Use any blaster hero against him, remember he cannot block. He desperately runs away from Finn's Deadeye :)))
    if you are on certain maps where it is possible to fall off, push him off easily with Luke, Obi-Wan, Yoda. Luke's Repulse also works in air, so you can be under him, use the skill and he falls down.

Use Obi Wan's Restrictive Mind Trick against him, and he cannot dodge.
    Rey's Mind Trick also works against some players, especially in smaller places.
  • Absolutely not
  • Mouthrax
    276 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    This argument is as annoying as the glitches and exploiters in this game.

1. Palps IS overpowered because of the way he works, the combo of his jump, attacks and his shocks is easy to master and completely wrecks in both GA and HvV.
    2. Shooting him ISN'T that simple on console, I'm not sure about PC but on console I rarely, if ever see him downed with blasters, shooting is simply harder on a joypad.
    3. Taking the Stinger Pistol is a choice but they are more of an annoyance to Palps and his seemingly endless regen.

Fact is, EA can't balance him, he won't change, you simply have to put up with it and if there's a cheeseball exploiting him then quit and find another lobby 👍🏻
  • Evo911
    148 posts Member
    Yeah...another proof of unbalanced things known since months...but be careful...when they touch something it is always going in the opposite way of what the community is waiting for (+ bugs added)...so it's maybe better to sray as it is...
  • Evo911
    148 posts Member
    Another proofs yesterday...when ir is too obvious i'm leaving the game anyway..
    Or they give the same abilities to other bright hereos or it make kind of balance.

I was with rey and the guys with Palp was jumping in front of me you can do nothing, moreover outside where they can move and run away as they want.
    Even with countering the lightning your health is going down anyway

Also against vador, kylo, grievous...if you are saber vs saber against grievous...no way you're just killer in 2 secs.
    Against vador and kylo you are blocked whatever your attack is, but not the other way..
    You do confusion to Maul? No problem for him the guys continu to jump back and you cannot even touch him 1 time.

That so ridiculous...i even prefer they will stop updqting and so ruining this game one day than continuing no sense update in paralel.

• vonVile
    136 posts Member
    edited January 12
    Mouthrax wrote: »
    This argument is as annoying as the glitches and exploiters in this game.

1. Palps IS overpowered because of the way he works, the combo of his jump, attacks and his shocks is easy to master and completely wrecks in both GA and HvV.
    2. Shooting him ISN'T that simple on console, I'm not sure about PC but on console I rarely, if ever see him downed with blasters, shooting is simply harder on a joypad.
    3. Taking the Stinger Pistol is a choice but they are more of an annoyance to Palps and his seemingly endless regen.

Fact is, EA can't balance him, he won't change, you simply have to put up with it and if there's a cheeseball exploiting him then quit and find another lobby 👍🏻

All they have to do to balance Palps is half his attack range and jump height. This would turn him into a hit and run Hero with limited range instead of his trashy yo-yo tactic, that takes no skill. For those that say Palps will be too weak with his range halved, that's what Chained Lightning is for.
  • Nope.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif