criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Community Calendar: January

2Next

Replies

• congrats those who want ga to be era specific, you must be happy

You can't imagine my friend! Hah, even if it's just for a weekend.....I'll be devoting every waking hour to the GA as I wish it had been done. I still play this game all the time and I appreciate all of us who have kept it alive (even those I have disagreed and debated with) because I know we all want a Battlefront game we can live our skills and imagination with.....and this one weekend will be a gift to me to not see Rey on Naboo.....for the first time ever. NO wall hacks on that map for that weekend my friends.

I really think this shall prove very interesting because there will be challenging limitations applied for some that should lead to some new strategies and variety in gameplay. The Emperor won't dominate any ST maps, Rey cannot wall hack Endor or Mos Eisley, Boskk won't be gassing the check points on Takodana or Crait, Yoda will probably be PT restricted. Or so it seems.

This should be a liberating experience! It'll be quite a different Galactic Assault for a few days!

If they're truly being Era specific, Yoda should be available in all eras. ;)

I wonder if some characters will playable in the ST. Like Chewy, Luke and Han. Since Leia didn't fight or Lando.
    Or just lock the OT characters and just have the 4 ST characters fight on the map. We will see.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • congrats those who want ga to be era specific, you must be happy

You can't imagine my friend! Hah, even if it's just for a weekend.....I'll be devoting every waking hour to the GA as I wish it had been done. I still play this game all the time and I appreciate all of us who have kept it alive (even those I have disagreed and debated with) because I know we all want a Battlefront game we can live our skills and imagination with.....and this one weekend will be a gift to me to not see Rey on Naboo.....for the first time ever. NO wall hacks on that map for that weekend my friends.

I really think this shall prove very interesting because there will be challenging limitations applied for some that should lead to some new strategies and variety in gameplay. The Emperor won't dominate any ST maps, Rey cannot wall hack Endor or Mos Eisley, Boskk won't be gassing the check points on Takodana or Crait, Yoda will probably be PT restricted. Or so it seems.

This should be a liberating experience! It'll be quite a different Galactic Assault for a few days!

If they're truly being Era specific, Yoda should be available in all eras. ;)

I wonder if some characters will playable in the ST. Like Chewy, Luke and Han. Since Leia didn't fight or Lando.
    Or just lock the OT characters and just have the 4 ST characters fight on the map. We will see.

Who knows? Lando might fight in Episode IX. ;)
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • can we PLEASE have some news on dooku
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • Extraction should be part of the Trooper x3 event...!
  • RC2074
    135 posts Member
    Hi, I heard a little bird sing .. something about big scale maps for multi player and single player. Could anyone enlighten me. Is this something that comes ? and when will it come? It makes me glad to hear but only if this is a sure thing.
  • DarthJ
    6771 posts Member
    I imagine we will see a transmission next week since Dooku is out the week after?
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • I want white plane phase II clone trooper skin.
  • RC2074
    135 posts Member
    I wish to have bigger single player maps among those Geonosis full size.
  • WHEN are we going to get news on count tyrannus?????
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • RC2074 wrote: »
    Hi, I heard a little bird sing .. something about big scale maps for multi player and single player. Could anyone enlighten me. Is this something that comes ? and when will it come? It makes me glad to hear but only if this is a sure thing.

We will most likely get more info on feb since that's when the new mode will come out with Anakin and the 501st.
  • WHEN are we going to get news on count tyrannus?????

Around next weekish, Ben said he wanted the info out by next week on the offical twitter.
  • Can you fix the damn map rotation on GA, I just played all the sequel maps in a row and haven't played any prequel maps in a while
  • So how will the final phase work for the ST era maps - where the darkside only have 2 villains with Kylo/Phasma... and the lightside has Rey/Finn/Han/Leia/Luke/Chewie?
    Is it still going to be 4 lightside heroes available in the final phase?

They probably will only have the ones technically in that era (Rey and Finn) Han, Chewie, Luke and Leia won't be included, just like Kenobi and Yoda won't be in the OT era.
  • One question for the devs:
    Will the matches soundtracks be era locked as well?
    It would improve the immersion into each era.
  • I cant wait for the Starfighter event finally getting some love
    vp5mrloc8rmu.gif
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    Extraction should be part of the Trooper x3 event...!

It is, it was glorious!
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Moxx
    68 posts Member
    When all your troopers have been lvl 70 for months and the current event is 3x trooper XP..................................................
  • FabioBastos
    532 posts Member
    edited January 15
    Moxx wrote: »
    When all your troopers have been lvl 70 for months and the current event is 3x trooper XP..................................................

I guess that the bonus XP events are for players that bought the game recently and have been experiencing considerable level differences from players that play since launch. Some of them may get fed up and quit playing the game. The hero bonus XP are for the new heroes.
  • Moxx wrote: »

I guess that the bonus XP events are for players that bought the game recently and have been experiencing considerable level differences from players that play since launch. Some of them may get fed up and quit playing the game. The hero bonus XP are for the new heroes.

This sounds right.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh gosh can’t wait for these but 501st is what I’m waiting for
  • I want captain rex
  • Community calendar february next week?
  • How about patching in a server browser. Like Battlefield. Where you can see what servers are running, what games are running, how many players per server, how many players in a que, what the server ping is, etc. I really do not like wasting time selecting a game type, waiting , waiting, waiting, .... then not being able to play it, and with no explanation of why (such as all servers are full). Then repeat. Thanks.
  • So I take it that the point of all these events you are having is that you can attempt to prove to Disney that you created X game and even with issues drew X number of people then when you "fixed" the game you drew X number of people and Look At Those Numbers. So many people got So Far in our game. We clearly deserve to continue to make Star Wars games. None of this erases anything. Sorry guys. I don't lemming. I will say you have started to clean the game up. Where it should have been at launch.
  • EA_Tom
    371 posts EA Community Manager
    Wheres the feb calendar?

While subject to change, the latest is that it's incoming this week.
  • Gold_Cpt_Vander
    53 posts Member
    edited February 4
    Very good that the February calendar will most likely arrive in February. ;)
This discussion has been closed.