criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Fasma stun droid

So why can't a lightsaber destroy Fasmas Droid!?!? Just explain how that works. Sometimes, I swear! Needs to be fixed immediately

Replies

• 1) it's Phasma, not Fasma

2) The droid can be destroyed by lightsaber, but it takes a couple of hits. The goal of the droid is too keep melee heroes away, it would suck if it was one hit by a lightsaber.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
    bhih9jzeyr6i.gif
  • GrayOne wrote: »
    So why can't a lightsaber destroy Fasmas Droid!?!? Just explain how that works. Sometimes, I swear! Needs to be fixed immediately

Yes I agree with you. I support you. Her stick of doom needs to be nerfed to the gods. They should give it to Queen Iden Versace instead so she can have two shocks.
  • It’s a current bug. Same goes for the Officer turret.
  • GrayOne wrote: »

Yes I agree with you. I support you. Her stick of doom needs to be nerfed to the gods. They should give it to Queen Iden Versace instead so she can have two shocks.

I agree it's too hard to win against multiple Saber peasants with Queen Iden who shouldn't be trifled by such riffraff.

She already dominates most 1v1s but should get Phasma droid to help her in 2v1+ and never lose to anything, ever.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • CaptainM09 wrote: »
    1) it's Phasma, not Fasma

2) The droid can be destroyed by lightsaber, but it takes a couple of hits. The goal of the droid is too keep melee heroes away, it would suck if it was one hit by a lightsaber.
    First of all, it used to take five hits, which was too many. Then it took seven, which was way too many. The droid stuns too often to have that much health.

And no, the droid can’t be destroyed by lightsabers anymore. It no longer takes damage from sabers.
    21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    header.jpg?t=1547513853
  • What were your infantry players (if GA) / Blaster Heroes (If HvV) doing?
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    What were your infantry players (if GA) / Blaster Heroes (If HvV) doing?

Usually don't have any, yet wonder why they get dumpstered by the worst hero in game that's only good for this 1 thing.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Phasma is what led me to drop the glowstick and pick up a blaster. Now I run Han, and don't care too much about Chromedome.
  • Phasma is what led me to drop the glowstick and pick up a blaster. Now I run Han, and don't care too much about Chromedome.

WiltedShimmeringArachnid-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    CaptainM09 wrote: »
    1) it's Phasma, not Fasma

First of all, it used to take five hits, which was too many. Then it took seven, which was way too many. The droid stuns too often to have that much health.

And no, the droid can’t be destroyed by lightsabers anymore. It no longer takes damage from sabers.

They also unnecessarily buffed it’s health regen.