criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

More Starfighter Assault Content!

yoku651
4 posts Member
edited January 2
Starfighter Assault hasn't been given any love since D'Qar. It would be awesome to see more content like heroes and maps added.

Following the theme of Clone Wars, some maps could be:
The Battle over Lola Sayu (where The Citadel is located. This would make for awesome skybox visuals)
The Battle over Coruscant (Honestly, I'm surprised this isn't in the game already. It's the intro to episode III for crying out loud!)

Heroes/Villains could be:
Anakin Skywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Plo Koon
Ahsoka Tano (Should also be added to Galactic Assault, in my opinion)
Count Dooku
Cad Bane
Jango Fett (We have three variations of the Millennium Falcon and in dire need of Villains, so I don't think this would be too bad)

Why stop there? There so much content from the Original Trilogy and the Sequels that could be added
Maps:
Death Star (Trench Run gamemode??? Throwback to BF 2015)
Death Star II
Battle over Scariff

Heroes/Villains:
Cassian Andor
Hera Syndulla
Mitth'raw'nuruodo (Thrawn)

Starfighter Assault is the best part of this game in my opinion and I would've paid $60 just for it. Seriously, it would be so awesome if you guys added some new content to it.

Replies

• Yes, more maps please.
    yoku651 wrote: »
    Starfighter Assault is the best part of this game in my opinion and I would've paid $60 just for it. Seriously, it would be so awesome if you guys added some new content to it.

If there were a dozen or so maps from all Star Wars eras and a few more game modes, I would happily pay $60 for it. For me SWBF2 is Starfighter Assault and occasionally Ewok Hunt or Extraction as extras.

Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • Yes, i definitely want Scarif for Starfighter Assault, Along with Galactic Assault.
  • Bigjune409
    3 posts Member
    edited January 7
    I think the Hero Starfigher mode should have a kill count mode instead of one death then you switch to regular ships. In my opinion it would be better if you give the teams a certain amount of kills to reach like 50. With the first team to reach that amount winning. It could also be an optional mode for HvV with a choice of regular HvV or kill countdown mode.
  • Gold_Cpt_Vander
    53 posts Member
    edited January 9
    Rook008 wrote: »
    Yes, more maps please.
    yoku651 wrote: »

If there were a dozen or so maps from all Star Wars eras and a few more game modes, I would happily pay $60 for it. For me SWBF2 is Starfighter Assault and occasionally Ewok Hunt or Extraction as extras.

Paid 40€ just to play SA. :)
    Waited a year so they build in joystick support. Couldn't resist anymore to buy it even when they didn't build it in. Need more maps though. Sadly Star Wars Rebels is done or we could maybe got a VCX-100 "Ghost". Something like the Millenium Falcon but with an Aft-Turret.

So I'm hoping for the Mandalorian or Cassian Series. Though both will be late 2019, early 2020.
  • I imagine thousands of people have already made this suggestion but I'll throw my voice into the hat. Mid-tier ships would be cool, something between regular ships and heroes. They exist in infantry mode so it's weird there's nothing similar in SA.

Specifically B-wings and TIE Defenders, would love to see those.
  • Just need more maps... Death star, trench run, scarif, bespin, sullust from battlefront 2015 would be perfect IMO. A coruscant Space battle and content for star Wars episode 9 would finish the top list ! SA need your love ! I would pay for all this !