criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Bug - A Little Further Milestone

Does anyone know if the last patch bugged the "A Little Further" milestone? What i am seeing is instead of it adding 1 for each enemie i force push to their death, I get 1 point added to the milestone per HVV match where i force push enemy(s) to their death. When playing as Obi-Wan last night on Kasshyyk and Bespin i had multiple kills doing that but it only went up 1 each time.

Replies

• jonci
    921 posts Member
    I started the night stuck at 25, got a double vader n maul kill, got an iden and a phasma kill but counter didn't budge an inch still on 25.
  • i'm wondering if its the actual push that has to do the kill vs any sort of fall or knocked out of combat that results from the push.
  • which means only really weakened heroes will die or trooper in GA
  • jonci
    921 posts Member
    Still stuck on the 25, got 9 kills last night (ok 8 were off into the wild blue yonder on Kashyk, one of which was a beautiful quadruple against Vader, Maul n Kylo n Bosk, (oh the joy lol), the rest surprisingly were all singles against Kylo), but one on death star was a definite not push off the map, after sabre fighting bosk i did a push n killed him, still stuck on 25.
  • i'm at 16 of 30. its slow and frustrating, but not ready to say its a pipe dream of completing like bobas triple rocket or Luke's 5 man push, or Finn's headshot
  • jonci
    921 posts Member
    I got the bobba triple last night on Kamino whooooohoooo, after over a year of trying, now i need to get that Luke one done.
  • jonci
    921 posts Member
    Also i added in another thread on similar issue, i am now on 27 Obi, you definitely need to kill them with the push and NOT by pushing them off the map if that makes sense, so get them nice n low with your sabre, then push them to finish the kill, suggest a squishy one like bossk.
  • jonci wrote: »
    Also i added in another thread on similar issue, i am now on 27 Obi, you definitely need to kill them with the push and NOT by pushing them off the map if that makes sense, so get them nice n low with your sabre, then push them to finish the kill, suggest a squishy one like bossk.

Thanks for the confirmation on this.