criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Game perfomance issue: hackers in every lobby

Rhyswindu
1 posts Member
edited January 4
After discussing with ea support I was told that the game was still being supported. I would like to request a fix to all these hackers. I purchased the game today and every lobby has someone hacking. This game is beautiful and there are still people trying to play it, I’m sure devs do not want to see this go to waste as much as myself.

Please don’t put this game on sale if it is unplayable. If no fix has been implemented in the next few weeks I feel like a refund would be in order.

Would love to hear back from anyone working on this.

Replies

• I have to agree. The cheaters are ruining the game so much that basicly the game became unplayable. An Anti cheat pluss dead cam implomentiation with in game report would be nice, becasue the Perfect Aim botters, and iwant cheats users are flooding the game, shooting through walls, one hit kills cheats and the list goses on. The game is full of thiese players. I am not saying that everyone is cheating, but there is way too much cheaters in the game now. This must be stoped at all cost.

I do bought the game but i cant enjoy this anymore. Hundreds of topics were made becasue of this issue, so EA or Dice can no longer ignore this issues. It must be dealt with!
  • Rhyswindu wrote: »
    After discussing with ea support I was told that the game was still being supported. I would like to request a fix to all these hackers. I purchased the game today and every lobby has someone hacking. This game is beautiful and there are still people trying to play it, I’m sure devs do not want to see this go to waste as much as myself.

Please don’t put this game on sale if it is unplayable. If no fix has been implemented in the next few weeks I feel like a refund would be in order.

Would love to hear back from anyone working on this.

Are you playing on PC or console?
    My name is Bob

• the pc is full of cheaters, i just unninstaled the game because of this, i dont care about updates/ content when 90% i see ppl cheating mostly russians with fake origin accounts and ea dosent give a ****, Battlefield V is the same, this is the last time i buy from E.A
  • you guys always accuse people of hacking without proof. i get accused all the time on fighter squadron and death star, constantly getting messages! even had one guy post on here accusing me! asking people to help him discover my hack! yet i dont cheat! ive even offered to help this guy and his buddy (who has also accused me) out in 1v1 games to teach them what to do etc. they didnt reply to that, they'd just rather be haters and believe im cheating :(
    unless its blatant cheating and you have video footage proof, dont complain. theyre probably just much better than you.
  • It's rife.