criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hero appearance ideas

Here are a few ideas for some hero and villain skins

Boba Fett:
Caped:dbgwo0bh9eta.jpeg

Luke Skywalker:

Farm boy:0l9r6d4pbt17.jpeg
Hermit:gyjv605jdmt0.jpeg
Pilot:haqyiiwb3wb7.jpeg
Bespin:zhokoje1c9aq.jpeg
Award ceremony:jzxi7vb0x5fm.jpeg
Bacta (diaper) tank:5x111ygj02zw.jpeg
Dagobah:6xnlmwe2q0e3.jpeg
Trooper:55mgy36hctsn.jpeg

Captain Phasma:

Battle damaged:3unu6339k5q1.jpeg

Finn:

Trooper:pmrqt1rlz2dw.png
Officer(i got this from someone else , sorry):h7dvgb47mep6.png
Crait:coekfil56avi.jpeg

Darth Maul:

Hooded:0fcv8d900w8n.jpeg
Shirtless:e0uamq7vfygk.jpeg
Mandalorian:o70z0kgjukzo.jpeg

Obi-Wan Kenobi:

Young:fjgiyutcy3um.jpeg
Young robe:ackjwlo9a7p9.png
Young hood:2l0500hzt1cu.png
(Untitled):qs29hmbyezap.jpeg
(Untitled)hood:sutmm6uhg157.jpeg
Jesus:ph5x0j5fcynm.jpeg
Old Ben:xmvkul7bzsni.jpeg
Old Ben hooded:leh4bzwgxcjr.png

General Greivous:

Caped(if possible do to claw rush):
lrm34stvvra9.jpeg

Yoda:

Robe-less:k9gkx5yzsfed.png

Emperor Palpatine:

Senate:985dcdec13nt.jpeg
Captured:ljosvfrn5w34.jpeg
Darth Sidious:1kbh7nj0zn4v.jpeg

Lando Calrissian:

Pilot:inil8g971ilo.jpeg

Iden Versio:

Rebel:jtyll5zkddbp.jpeg
Resistance:ejtg6b40l939.jpeg

Leia Organa:

General:jihmbw2o836f.png
Princess:trno5l4nx90o.jpeg
Princess veil:13lumaauvh7b.jpeg

Bossk:

Prisoner:7r6q5hvrz33m.jpeg

Han Solo:

Trooper:nltt5lsr3jcs.jpeg
Old Smuggler:4gluhbbe6gos.jpeg

Darth Vader:

Battle damaged:juxs1i5rbsj6.jpeg
Pink:8m0tr90y05cd.jpeg

Rey:

Scavenger mask:04m882t4kzgh.jpeg

Kylo Ren:

Hooded no mask:0bgls7rg07nb.jpeg

Hood-less:zamz7yleagif.jpeg
Ben Swolo:b3znkir8tz3f.jpeg

Replies

• If you want the moderators to see this then let’s blow this page up and send word to dice that this is what people want! (As well as the normal content)
  • Alot of these skin ideas are awesome. definitely want an old iden, but dice would have to make a lightside version of her to do that.
  • No_username
    37 posts Member
    edited January 6
    masontcarr wrote: »
    Alot of these skin ideas are awesome. definitely want an old iden, but dice would have to make a lightside version of her to do that.

Maybe put iden on the light side and make a copy of Iden but change the model and such and call it Hask on the dark side.

P.S. Thanks it took me 2+ hours to download all of the pics then upload them and title them!
  • Also some of them are jokes but still they could be possible if they are desperate.
  • Iden Versio : Resistance outfit

New hero : Padme in Geonisis outfit
    tumblr_nmx5rwJMgv1sjw1w1o1_500.gif
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    Alot of these skin ideas are awesome. definitely want an old iden, but dice would have to make a lightside version of her to do that.

Maybe put iden on the light side and make a copy of Iden but change the model and such and call it Hask on the dark side.

P.S. Thanks it took me 2+ hours to download all of the pics then upload them and title them!

No Problem. Also, a Crimson Dawn skin for Maul would be cool too and an Old Luke skin as well for Luke.
  • The Boba Fett is my favorite skin idea , what about you people?
  • Jesus? 😂
  • Jesus? 😂

Lol yeah just for giggles , I think seeing Jesus walking around with a light saber and killing an old frail man would be hilarious , that’s probably why it would never come lol!
  • maelxich
    68 posts Member
    edited January 6
    What about Darth Vader, while most of his designs are the same his new hope design is rather unique.
    nu34ym63w688.png
    while the one in game right now is empire,
    e7m5n6g0h9di.png
    even in rogue one and revenge of the sith and return of the jedi the design is different but the biggest change is in a new hope with his red eye lenses which can be seen best in the blu ray, and in rebels
    p11jk3b8xzo4.png
  • maelxich wrote: »
    What about Darth Vader, while most of his designs are the same his new hope design is rather unique.
    nu34ym63w688.png
    while the one in game right now is empire,
    e7m5n6g0h9di.png
    even in rogue one and revenge of the sith and return of the jedi the design is different but the biggest change is in a new hope with his red eye lenses which can be seen best in the blu ray, and in rebels
    p11jk3b8xzo4.png
    Your right I didn’t notice that!
  • Right now, I just want the Bespin and farmboy Luke skins.
  • i don't think old Luke would really fit his play style as a fast, agile Jedi. Old Han could probably work though.

• Llamakins wrote: »
    i don't think old Luke would really fit his play style as a fast, agile Jedi. Old Han could probably work though.

Yeah your probably right.
  • Missed a few:
    dsxtf67woda2.png
    2dsan7jz2qa1.png
    8g0qpavxwgp8.png
    19a4p46ew87z.png
    87qi06dxxcbx.png

6j2wp85qqj5a.png

giajierl6v9a.png
    1vhemg1lvwsg.png
    oekzbt7x1ssh.png
    mu66xs7k36al.png
    mud4z74gkcjb.png
    5ky5y7ozbpa7.png
    4wxos823fpme.png

2snpixtkvjl9.png
    0mrp4opmwpf0.png

oyeafpjfl80z.png
    a8zovvhr9yjg.png
    Finn currently has black shirt with jacket, but not white shirt with jacket
    ku5el2cl43j4.png

I also wish that they could allow finn to swap his undercover boss ability to 1 of 3 loadouts:
    1. Undercover Boss...of course
    2. Lightsaber with low stamina that can block like 2 or 3 hits...so that he doesn't get pulverized by sith lords, maybe to also attack with.
    3. "Laser Baton" with low stamina or a few hits just like phasma. Could be used to block a few lightsaber attacks again or phasma staff strikes if they ever get it to work better.

k8ew7f54upi3.png
    mc16n9o24xsd.png

• Missed a few:
    dsxtf67woda2.png
    2dsan7jz2qa1.png
    8g0qpavxwgp8.png
    19a4p46ew87z.png
    87qi06dxxcbx.png

6j2wp85qqj5a.png

giajierl6v9a.png
    1vhemg1lvwsg.png
    oekzbt7x1ssh.png
    mu66xs7k36al.png
    mud4z74gkcjb.png
    5ky5y7ozbpa7.png
    4wxos823fpme.png

2snpixtkvjl9.png
    0mrp4opmwpf0.png

oyeafpjfl80z.png
    a8zovvhr9yjg.png
    Finn currently has black shirt with jacket, but not white shirt with jacket
    ku5el2cl43j4.png

I also wish that they could allow finn to swap his undercover boss ability to 1 of 3 loadouts:
    1. Undercover Boss...of course
    2. Lightsaber with low stamina that can block like 2 or 3 hits...so that he doesn't get pulverized by sith lords, maybe to also attack with.
    3. "Laser Baton" with low stamina or a few hits just like phasma. Could be used to block a few lightsaber attacks again or phasma staff strikes if they ever get it to work better.

k8ew7f54upi3.png
    mc16n9o24xsd.png

Looks like I missed a few lol
  • Can we please focus on realistic skin ideas such as Bespin Luke, Old Han Solo, Hooded Darth maul instead of Pink Vader, nonvisble and unimportant vader suit changes, Rey with kylo's lightsaber and such? It's unnecesary and waste of opportunities.
  • Yodamain wrote: »
    Can we please focus on realistic skin ideas such as Bespin Luke, Old Han Solo, Hooded Darth maul instead of Pink Vader, nonvisble and unimportant vader suit changes, Rey with kylo's lightsaber and such? It's unnecesary and waste of opportunities.

UHHHH?!?!??!?!?

I don't think anyone is asking for any of those skins. Pretty much everyone and every other post about skins has asked for nearly all of the skins scene in all of the movies....plus some from the clone wars tv show and then a few from old comic books and other star wars material.
  • No_username
    37 posts Member
    edited January 9
    Yodamain wrote: »
    Can we please focus on realistic skin ideas such as Bespin Luke, Old Han Solo, Hooded Darth maul instead of Pink Vader, nonvisble and unimportant vader suit changes, Rey with kylo's lightsaber and such? It's unnecesary and waste of opportunities.

The pink Vader skin is just for laughs it’s not a real suggestion it’s just a joke