criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

jetpack troopers or whatever their name is

I think these flying troopers are seriously overpowered. You have these guys in the game that just fly around with rocket launchers. They hit, and fly away and wait for launcher to recharge. They can defeat wookie in melee combat wtf. Also many of these guys use some kind of aimbot, 'cause I 've seen a lot of instakills.

Replies

• Cadoth
    660 posts Member
    I think these flying troopers are seriously overpowered. You have these guys in the game that just fly around with rocket launchers. They hit, and fly away and wait for launcher to recharge. They can defeat wookie in melee combat wtf. Also many of these guys use some kind of aimbot, 'cause I 've seen a lot of instakills.

Regarding the jetpacks and the rocket launchers I don’t think they need any changes because that’s what makes jet pack troopers “jet pack troopers” and if you’ve noticed some “instakills” it’s because the default blasters of the jet pack troopers deal good damages and Idk why but it’s easier to aim using said blasters
  • American_ninja
    19 posts Member
    edited January 6
    Either recharge time is too short or blasters are too powerful, anyway something is messed up
  • Pamela
    142 posts Member
    edited January 7
    Rocket trooper parasites should be removed from the game, let people earn boba fett for more credits if they want to be tinker bell.

• They are fun to play with and not really that much more overpowered then any of the other classes. Plus its pretty satisfying taking them out when playing blast because they think they will zoom up on the overpasses where regular troopers can access and think they will get easy kills. It did take some time to learn how to play as one and how to eliminate them. So just give it some time.
  • They are OK IMO.
    Nothing to change
  • Yeah I like them, too. I'd rather their third ability was some kind of grenade perhaps (?) or maybe an unlimited jet fuel top-up for a short period like Boba's For the Hunt ability, but they're still a nice class. Not all the factions' blasters are equal, which is good, too.

Tatooine - Aerial
    Yavin - Aerial
    Kamino (strike) - Aerial
    Parts of Jakku GA

They're kind of better than Enforcers in terms of playability, and enjoyment.

It's funny when you look back at BF2015's jetpack spam how different things are now.

pH
  • d0kRX
    1266 posts Member
    I disagree.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • In my opinion, this flying *****oles, usually ruin the game.
  • I ‘think’ they may have had their blasters improved. I kind of like them, although on occasion they can ruin a good game of Blast depending on the experience of your team members.
  • Their blasters are good, but they can still be killed very easily.
  • Oh man. Some of you just can’t handle anything that outplays or kills you in a shooter.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • No. Stop that. Stop it.