criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Transmission - Darth Tyranus Update

1235Next

Replies

  • What about ALL the other bugs that have been plaguing this game for a YEAR now? You fix up a crack house BEFORE you add on another wing to the house.
  • GarthRevan
    60 posts Member
    edited January 25
    Thank you. Dooku seems to be really good. I really have some fun playing him - even with weak star cards. Awesome how you stayed with the traits of the character. Also the graphics look very good. Overall a real great Star Wars feeling again. Well layed out character and his moves also look like you would expect them too. I would love a skin though where he doesn't hold his lightsaber backwards while running (on 70% screensize it looks a little strange).

    Also I miss some bug fixes:
    - BOSSKs infrared vision doesn't work approx 20-30% of the time.
    - Lightsaber users cant damage objectives and turrets
    Post edited by GarthRevan on
  • Count dooku cant block force attacks and certain lightsaber attack animations as well, Please fix this as i dont think this is normal. even when blocking ahead of time and approaching they still dont block it out.
  • You didnt fix Darth vaders focus rage. You just disabled him from doing it mid air! That's not fixed ; that's broke ! And Keylo Ren still sucks since he has no stamina. Give his pull damage atleast!
  • Dooku seems pretty solid so far! Nice job just allow Vader to do focus rage in mid air and Im stoked! :)
  • Dooku seems pretty solid so far! Nice job just allow Vader to do focus rage in mid air and Im stoked! :)


    REALLY GREAT idea on Darth Vader!
  • Ok so on the latest update the tyranus one have they raised the points ov hero’s cause this popped up on Facebook
  • KIlapro909 wrote: »
    AdnamaAviv wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    KNOWN ISSUES
    • An issue has occurred with Obi-Wan and Rey not always being able to block attacks from Darth Vader or from Count Dooku, when his Duelist ability is active. The issue is being investigated and expected to be fixed at a later update.



    Oh shut up what do you know of prgraming to begin with noob with capital N.. Who the hell are you to talk to begin with ? Lmao look at 99% of people having said the same thing you probably one of this noobs who play boba or palpa all the time being worry not get dark side heroes Nerfed so your big talking ends up with you being broken AF.. Also amazing ? what exactly the bugs ? The Grind ? New PPL strugling to play Because of poor session manegment ? No balance what so ever ? The arcade that never gets updated The best you can do is shut up and hide under dices skirt.. Live people alone.. Also I am glad you voiced your opinion and quite frankly, I disagree with you ? So who the hell are you again random Boba Runner lmao there people who played the Game since lunch have all Char maxed out and even they say Dark side are OP! ANd dooku is op as well as the Hundrets of other bugs this game has and the god awful hero release date once every 30 days making game unplayeble because of noob like you jumping Sessions and saying its good later on random troll dont wonna hear you talk again ..NoOB


    …… The dark side are OP, but it is because you get killed by people who work very well together, Obi-wan can f* up dooku if they go up 1vs1 same goes to anyone else, the dark side is only op because people always choose their favorite character instead of choosing the character which suits the map and such…. people choosing luke when playing Jakku sucks, instead do like the others, chose blasters. blasters such as Finn, Lando, Chewie + Solo will devasted the dark side in maps such as Jakku, Starkiller base.

    while Luke, yoda and obi-wan would be great for maps such as kamino, kashyyyk, naboo…. use the character who fits the map and playstyle for that map, and you won't suck and you won't get mad at somebody who seems to have touched upon your weak spot.... --> it seems like you're getting salty because he was right, and that is probably why you call him a noob, because you pick on that one weakness you, yourself is the great keeper of, being a noob?.. i'm not calling you a noob, because i won't go down that drain an be a ****.
  • When will you publish a new survey ?
    It was great idea because it helped me among to express our wishes and ideas regarding BF2 also I could imagine it help you knowing what would be succesful and popular for the game and whats not.
  • So you release dooku but don’t put the prequel era maps first in the rotation yet you have an event on that only allows you to play as a hero within the era of the map. Don’t you think it would of been wise to do so since everyone wants to play a dooku, I can never find a prequel map and when I do it’s for one game.
  • Downloand link pleasse for xbox one
  • Dooku is my favorite hero now!

    I imagine a 1v1 mode just got more difficult to implement, because I don't see that guy losing a duel.
  • DK_Bastian wrote: »
    KIlapro909 wrote: »
    AdnamaAviv wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    KNOWN ISSUES
    • An issue has occurred with Obi-Wan and Rey not always being able to block attacks from Darth Vader or from Count Dooku, when his Duelist ability is active. The issue is being investigated and expected to be fixed at a later update.



    Oh shut up what do you know of prgraming to begin with noob with capital N.. Who the hell are you to talk to begin with ? Lmao look at 99% of people having said the same thing you probably one of this noobs who play boba or palpa all the time being worry not get dark side heroes Nerfed so your big talking ends up with you being broken AF.. Also amazing ? what exactly the bugs ? The Grind ? New PPL strugling to play Because of poor session manegment ? No balance what so ever ? The arcade that never gets updated The best you can do is shut up and hide under dices skirt.. Live people alone.. Also I am glad you voiced your opinion and quite frankly, I disagree with you ? So who the hell are you again random Boba Runner lmao there people who played the Game since lunch have all Char maxed out and even they say Dark side are OP! ANd dooku is op as well as the Hundrets of other bugs this game has and the god awful hero release date once every 30 days making game unplayeble because of noob like you jumping Sessions and saying its good later on random troll dont wonna hear you talk again ..NoOB


    …… The dark side are OP, but it is because you get killed by people who work very well together, Obi-wan can f* up dooku if they go up 1vs1 same goes to anyone else, the dark side is only op because people always choose their favorite character instead of choosing the character which suits the map and such…. people choosing luke when playing Jakku sucks, instead do like the others, chose blasters. blasters such as Finn, Lando, Chewie + Solo will devasted the dark side in maps such as Jakku, Starkiller base.

    while Luke, yoda and obi-wan would be great for maps such as kamino, kashyyyk, naboo…. use the character who fits the map and playstyle for that map, and you won't suck and you won't get mad at somebody who seems to have touched upon your weak spot.... --> it seems like you're getting salty because he was right, and that is probably why you call him a noob, because you pick on that one weakness you, yourself is the great keeper of, being a noob?.. i'm not calling you a noob, because i won't go down that drain an be a ****.

    So i guees all the people complaing then are just dumb.. Lmao so hard man you little noobs think is simple lol alos how is that then in 98% dark side wins ? that its like ods 10 to 1 ! How is that you aways have readdy answer for everything ? How is that when half the damm world is saying there is somthing wrong EA is not to blame and they are fair to everyone lets go back on one of the most simple think in the game the target system in HVV its been trashy since day one.. Also mate i dont need your pro gaming oppinion i have all damm Heroes maxed out at the once that i use and play with i own the game since week one and i really dont like some random person going and saying all is good you are just noob you dont know what you are talking bla bla bla when half the world is on EA being BAD and Greedy AND DICE has been under fire for both star wars and battlefield !!! How is that there is always grup of keyboard warriorsout here or just blindly pretecting something that not right to people or to its fanbase and then even have the shame to come out offend people...
  • I really like Dooku. Hes not overly powerful but yet menacing. His lightening is more like a shock and disable instead of an actual attack, which is nice. His mind trick thing is okay as well seeing that there arent any 'mind trick' villain.
    0gypubfypdjr.jpg


    The_Cloaked_One
  • FelipeSdvsf117
    12 posts Member
    edited January 26
    All is good from my perception, animations are awesome! and I think he's the best hero with lightsaber... But there is something that need to be fixed: after using the Lightning Stun ability Dooku can't deflect attacks with his lightsaber.
  • vidic1 wrote: »
    So you release dooku but don’t put the prequel era maps first in the rotation yet you have an event on that only allows you to play as a hero within the era of the map. Don’t you think it would of been wise to do so since everyone wants to play a dooku, I can never find a prequel map and when I do it’s for one game.

    I feel the same way as you and more. I have been asking for a prequel only rotation as well as classical era only rotation, so that one would have the choice in what era one wish to play in. Also I had another wish and that was that heroes were in their own era meaning no Kylo Ren in Geonosis and no Dooku on Crait. Keep it separate and respect the STAR WARS universe instead disregarding it. But I feel helpless because the creators of BF2 do not seem to really care. I mean I do not feel that they give a Bantha Poodo about the game as long they can get their money. So that is the status of this game.. unfortunately .

    May the force be with you...
  • Has anyone else noticed that dookus body seems a little small compared to his head
  • Ok _ you failed. Wookies are still weak. The lightside jump troopers are still way below the health of the droids. The Lightside heroes still getting creamed by the Dark. So dissapointing that you can't get basic balancing issues resolved.
  • Not happy with kylo changes, I made a seperate post about this.
  • This won’t save EA’s dropping stock prices. I’ve asked customer services plenty of times to undo the progress that was made by the hacker in this games & all I get is legal mumbo-jumbo; the agreement is that EA is not responsible for lost data & I didn’t lose data, I gained data; I want the data deleted & start over.
    Its become more apparent that Professionals are no longer being Professional, that the United States of America, maybe the entire world, is being run by Children.
    I can be nice & I can tell the truth, but I cannot be both Especially when things get serious. Go ahead, keep doing what you are doing EA & your stocks will keep dropping. Only people like me can actually solve your problems.
  • Overwhelmingly Underwhelming
  • Did I miss my own release? God ****.

    I got held up at Darth Vader's bachelor party out in Hawaii, damn place didn't have any internet.
    What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a dark lord of the Sith?"-Darth Tyranus
  • Did I miss my own release? God ****.

    I got held up at Darth Vader's bachelor party out in Hawaii, damn place didn't have any internet.

    Post of the Day!
  • redherring87
    204 posts Member
    edited February 5
    Love Dooku so far! Is it intentional for hero’s to be able to block/shoot while being knocked down? Really makes Dooku shock ability not effective when you can’t really follow up
    youtu.be/0cqYdP-iDv4
  • This game is so bad I got kick out twice for no reason I lost all my Credit Fix this game n it’s mutiplayer it’s ridiculous how This that’s two years old still is this bad
  • Lordilyus
    1 posts Member
    edited February 10
    Luigi305 wrote: »
    This game is so bad I got kick out twice for no reason I lost all my Credit Fix this game n it’s mutiplayer it’s ridiculous how This that’s two years old still is this bad

    Same for me, I just have to suspend for 1 week without reason !!! I was playing quiet in the Galactic Assault and hop ... your **** Fairfight is blocking me, while I've never used cheat or anything else.

    It's really pitiful to have a game as badly done !
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!