criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How many rounds can you play

before EORMM sucks you into a vortex of LAG server ....for me 2 max. #killEORMM

Replies

• 2 tops.
  • Genuinely I find it works sometimes. When it works its great.. Usually takes it about 2 matches to sort the teams out though... However if its not working I get frustrated and bored very quickly.. Eg tonight iv played 3 rounds and ot had an even match yet... Also not had a hero. Nearly had enough now
  • Genuinely I find it works sometimes. When it works its great.. Usually takes it about 2 matches to sort the teams out though... However if its not working I get frustrated and bored very quickly.. Eg tonight iv played 3 rounds and ot had an even match yet... Also not had a hero. Nearly had enough now

It was more that much worse than 'inbalance' is that newly located servers /players cause lag...at this point I don't care about balance I want a games session that is not frustrated by Lag after 10 minutes :-(
  • For me, I don't experience laggy servers with EORMM, as much as I experience getting thrown into dead lobbies.
  • Lee1981
    1666 posts Member
    One thing it doesn’t do like it was “apparently” designed to do is put you in even and fair matches

Still the same old steam rolls
  • Depends on the mode. Rarely get sucked down the drain in GA or HvV, although it does happen from time to time. I usually see it on SA or Extraction. Two to three complete rounds (one light/one dark per round) before things get really wonky. I'm not usually able to get more than an hour or two in at any one time though.
  • For me, I don't experience laggy servers with EORMM, as much as I experience getting thrown into dead lobbies.

It happens to me an awful lot . I play Solo and the UK and Ireland servers were shutdown so I will be matched to Germany or Virgina or worse. The End of Reasonable MM will pull in new out of region players or move me to a new lobby.....lag awaits
  • "One thing it doesn’t do like it was “apparently” designed to do is put you in even and fair matches
    Still the same old steam rolls" the design brief was save money and show full lobbies