criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

5 Possible Appearances for Leia

Note: These are my personal opinion and not yet confirmed to appear in the game. Enjoy!
PRINCESS
ct3arx2qiny2.png
PRICE: EPIC
Her the most iconic appearance ever! I've wanted to see this skin since Battlefront 2015 and still do! Hope is not lost! ;)
Note: These two are actually separate dresses, but have the same base.
ALDENAARIAN HUNTER
fq53mp8g4zh6.png
PRICE: RARE
I know it's similar to the Adventure skin Leia has, but with a slight difference. Instead a vest she has a light cloak and two gold nuggets added to her hair! (See the right picture)
BESPIN ESCAPE
hbupkaf8eu1k.png
PRICE: RARE
It's basically Leia's Hoth appearance, but without the vest and with different boots and a hairstyle!
(Hoth left - Bespin right)
ifwpm3vf4qz7.png
ENDOR STRIKE TEAM
gjbapacm74e3.png
PRICE: EPIC
For some reason I actually prefer this more than the Endor one we already have in the game. It makes her look more like an actual soldier. ;)
FIRST SENATOR
53qovdvp0urw.png
PRICE: LEGENDARY
By this I mean have the clothes Leia wore during Episode VII, but with a slight younger face and slimmer body.
Current Topics:
Hero/Villain Star Card Concepts
Leia Organa Ability Improvements

b1p3arep6n15.png
PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧! ❞
- Captain Phasma

Replies

• After the ANH Princess gown, helmetless Boushh is my most wanted.
    zlvrbomen3kz.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    After the ANH Princess gown, helmetless Boushh is my most wanted.
    zlvrbomen3kz.jpeg

Could work! :smile:
    Current Topics:
    Hero/Villain Star Card Concepts
    Leia Organa Ability Improvements

b1p3arep6n15.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧! ❞
    - Captain Phasma

• i agree with all of these except for the endor one which i feel should revolve around endor and it does
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • i agree with all of these except for the endor one which i feel should revolve around endor and it does

Nah.. The slate blue pants with the yellow stripe are awesome 80’s style :sunglasses:
    It would look far less out of place on other maps, than the other Endor outfit.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13