criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Xp

They should have kept the triple xp event for all heroes, starfighters and troopers until the release date of count dooku

Replies

• That would of been most agreeable
  • It would, some people need to level up heroes, starfighters and troopers to the max level
  • jonci
    978 posts Member
    It would, some people need to level up heroes, starfighters and troopers to the max level

The triple XP has allowed new players to level up, now we see high level noobs who still can't play.
  • I hate to say this but I had to make one person agree on this because he said that's not true and he believe it lol. that without XP for star wars battlefront 2 to rank up, get in game money and level up your guns would be trash. like SWBF2 would be trash without XP because XP is like the best thing we need for SWBF2 and without it your just playing the game and not leveling up and pretend like you maxed out but your a new noob or your just playing the game but no rewards. and I'm not saying that star wars battlefront 2 is trash no no no. I love the game, the clone skins are awesome but they need more improvements to make the game more fun and faster leveling or ranking up so that players can catch up or have what they need to beat the game objective. MTFBWY P.S. I know that using XP will get you what you need to be a better player or wanted to have everything maxed out or beat the game but it sucks that the XP is only for a limited time and you won't use it until it will come back again. Happy Gaming