criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

a few questions regarding cannon or not so cannon

dennimon
8 posts Member
edited January 9
not shouting just asking a few questions.
i know there is not a lot of "cannon" as you would say as the different movie time lines and heroes are all mixed up now.
but !!!!
all though its kool to give everyone a chance to play their favourite character in the star wars universe .
i want to know....

it seems that maps are not entirely like in the movies.
the beach map on kasshyk has limited vechiles and vechile movement being very restricted to the left and to the right on the map..
also why is the snail tank of the droids not playable on that map..you see them only
or the juggernaut of the republic?
why does the massive mtt not open up and release droids?
or where is the "wookie helicopter"?
why not have a beach landing doing a approach towards the beach in the snail tanks?

on geonosys--where is the droid factory?
or why is the spider bots not playable?
where is the geonosian species which could be playable with those kool weapons of theirs?

where is droidekas?
where is the other vechiles that are suppose to be on naboo?

why is there no co-op situations for bigger vechiles or planes...one flies..one shoots..or one drives and one shoots..or use of a laser and another a cannon?..makes sense that way at least
troop carriers to battle like in the movies?

or where is ashoka and cad bane and Asajj Ventress?
Post edited by dennimon on

Replies

• It's a game. You can't expect everything from the movies to be incorporated into the game.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif