criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Heroes are no longer the priority. Add content for troopers.

1212224262738

Replies

  • KresusFIN
    2827 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    This shouldn't even be hard. They have most of the formula from the previous game. But no, these devs would rather hide in their Reddit safe space where everyone pretends that the game is perfect. I mean, look at this garbage:

    o1q3hcapfo7x.jpg

    "Well deserved" credit? What?!? How often does someone write that the praise they receive is well deserved? Their self-admiration is off the charts. You'd think this game was as successful as Modern Warfare 3 with all this boasting.

    They're in a bubble. The only way forward is to smash the bubble by invading their Twitter and Reddit safe spaces. Unfortunately, that would result in being being swarmed on, blocked, etc. For some mysterious reason, a decent portion of the playerbase is drinking the CW content Kool-Aid. Remove the Clone Wars skins, and subpar content is beneath the surface. Without the Star Wars skin, most people wouldn't touch this game. It's a subpar tiered-unit shooter masquerading as an AAA FPS.

    The appeasement of CW fans is the main reason this game has been bad and will continue to be bad.

    I'm tempted to say they purposely made that "praise" comment to see if they could get away with it.

    Such a personal preference type of thing to say. Would you like to compare the amount of CW content and non content? Even after alllllllll these CW updates there’s still more non CW content in this game so idk what you mean. CW is just more popular whether y’all like CW or not. Please don’t get your personal preference confused with facts.

    I’m sure you were the first one complaining in the last game about no CW content right? Nah 😂😂😂😂😂 CW SAVED this game

    The game is in a terrible state

    The devs cater to the reddit which is comically biased towards CW what else is there to explain?

    Clone skins not being right is a bigger issue than the ping site problems, the biggest none issue in gaming history (the appearance of the clone officer) gets attention but not the mountain of bugs, they have no problem with the scummy drip feed tactics that the devs are using and many more things. The game gets worse with every update but since these updates are bringing CW content they get blind praise.

    CW saved this game? In what way?

    The drip feeding of clone skins that were in the game at launch? Which just lead to people being more angry with them not being right? Then we ended up getting the colossal waste of resources and time that was the Clone skin update which was just them rearranging asset and recoloring things. These skins aren't even interesting, just different colored stripes and stickers. Aliens and gender options would have been alot better, meaningful content like more weapons would have been even better.

    Heroes?

    Obi Wan is garbage
    Grievous is a buggy button mashing mess
    Anakin ruined the game when he came out and is still problematic

    The only decent one is Dooku and he just good in HvV at saber combat in a game where saber combat is terrible, the DS was already superior when they added him so his additional didn't feel like much.

    Now we have a new issue where CW fans want every single character from the cartoon to be a hero in this game and heroes will keep having the priority when they already have had it long enough.

    Geonosis?
    Geonosis is universally hated, in GA the Clones will always win it is comically in their favor, HvV it is boring running, and in blast its just aerial spam.

    Vehicles?
    The Staap and Barc speeder are just different looking version of the already present speeder bike. The ATTE is only on one map and its the one that just about everyone hates, it is basically a glorified disruptor rifle

    New Reinforcements?
    The CW era didn't even new reinforcements, The rebels and Resistance don't even have their own enforcer yet. The highlight of the BX droid is just running around hitting people with a stick and the ARC trooper is an embodiment of cheap stuff that was already in the game (stuns and wallhacks), they made the already LS favored GA maps even more in their favor.

    Capital Supremacy?
    A crap domination/strike hybrid that is so heavily in favor of the LS that playing as the droids is pointless. A big open mode was requested and we got cutscenes and chokepoints.

    In what way has any of this stuff "saved the game"?

    *Insert drooling and slobbering while screaming something unintelligible about the game just needing some trash characters from TCW and Rebels and it'll all be good again.*

    It hasn't felt like a Battlefront game for a VERY long time. But hey, atleast that clown helmet on Geonosis is nice and polished now!
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Endgame spoiler below if that’s even still a thing we should be worried about anymore....
    I can’t take credit, I actually found this on Reddit
    suqy9hr3****9z.jpeg

    Too good 😂
  • Imagine wanting more vanguard, hardened infiltration, disruption , explosive sentry. Ew
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    Adding weapons that are unique like that electric rifle from 2015 is seriously going to be a big change. It will affects all eras, all factions, and mostly every gamemode. It’s amazing that dice lied about this since the Solo trailer. The 4 weapons per class has been stale already. Also there are enough heroes added to the game. Adding new heroes and hero skins instead of weapons is a waste because most people won’t experience playing as a hero rather than playing as an infantry.

    well put, this is one category in which weapons are objectively better than heroes
    Relmets wrote: »
    HvV this and HvV that and blah blah blah

    just add infantry free for all and do the faction default cross class stuff

    Or give me the keys to the studio and I'll go in there and do it myself

    Currently, on the front page alone, there are 28 threads dedicated to heroes, like.....no, go away

    Time to commence the mass trooper bump

    Reason I’m saying this is what could we have by now, how about cargo and dropzone. These are modes if done right will never get old imo, again if some right. We could have new weapons, an all infantry blast with kd, detailed stats, freakin private matches, things that actually improve the game. Instead all we get is more of the same, heroes and more spam. I guess CS was their answer to the infantry crowd. It’s a hero mess imo.

    truly a step down from the last game
    Even as far back as 1997 people were asking for trooper content.

    @Jenga_Fett1 classic

    [+3748 posts]
  • Bumped for Troopers.
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    [+3748 posts]
  • Weapons, weapons, weapons!!!

    1bfioawlu399.png
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Imagine wanting more vanguard, hardened infiltration, disruption , explosive sentry. Ew

    stick to your hero containment modes if troops are a bit too much for you to handle
    source.gif

    Sense and respect +0
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    Imagine wanting more vanguard, hardened infiltration, disruption , explosive sentry. Ew

    stick to your hero containment modes if troops are a bit too much for you to handle
    source.gif

    Sense and respect +0

    appreciate the bump
    [+3748 posts]
  • Ppong_Man12
    3026 posts Member
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Only the Hero-worshipers expect the Trooper clan to request bonus HPs, bonus Mobility, bonus firepower when we are asking for more Trooper content.

    Trooper content is, in fact, a call for more equality on the battlefield across all combatants. But not through means of fewer options or fewer venues or more limited scope.

    I do believe a good chunk of us were expecting BF2017 to supercede BF2015 by including it's content and expanding on it. BF2017, however, ... nearly started over from scratch, much to our chagrin. Fewer weapon choices. Limited load outs. Fractured means of playing the character we wanted; first we have to select a class, then a build out from the few choices there in. BF2015 has far more variety of weaponry than BF2017 ever will at this rate.

    Maps and playability - BF2015 has beautiful WA maps with wide spaces and various small-scale adulations that make play there far more interesting than in BF2017. In BF2015, the terrain makes sense. The placement of turbolasers and e-web guns make sense. BF2017's E-webs are practically 100% useless!! Why bother even putting them in?? I don't think anyone e can even use the turbolaser on Endor in BF2017.

    Trooper content is a plea for more maps.. better maps. Better weapon selections (NOT more powerful!). More space to fly around starships in GA. Either more classes or a way to furnish cross-class weaponry, build-outs, and specializations.

    Trooper content is also a plea for us to NOT be lorded over by the Bigs of the game: Heroes, Infiltrators, & Aerials. We want to be left to our own vices and deficiencies; not to be sitting and staring at a Respawn screen because some happy-go-lucky Hero was smashing buttons for auto-one-hit-kills en masse.

    Trooper content is a plea for a return to when skill mattered. Teamwork mattered. Objectives mattered. Something only a handful of Hero-worshipers can understand.

    Great post.
  • d0kRX
    1543 posts Member
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Only the Hero-worshipers expect the Trooper clan to request bonus HPs, bonus Mobility, bonus firepower when we are asking for more Trooper content.

    Trooper content is, in fact, a call for more equality on the battlefield across all combatants. But not through means of fewer options or fewer venues or more limited scope.

    I do believe a good chunk of us were expecting BF2017 to supercede BF2015 by including it's content and expanding on it. BF2017, however, ... nearly started over from scratch, much to our chagrin. Fewer weapon choices. Limited load outs. Fractured means of playing the character we wanted; first we have to select a class, then a build out from the few choices there in. BF2015 has far more variety of weaponry than BF2017 ever will at this rate.

    Maps and playability - BF2015 has beautiful WA maps with wide spaces and various small-scale adulations that make play there far more interesting than in BF2017. In BF2015, the terrain makes sense. The placement of turbolasers and e-web guns make sense. BF2017's E-webs are practically 100% useless!! Why bother even putting them in?? I don't think anyone e can even use the turbolaser on Endor in BF2017.

    Trooper content is a plea for more maps.. better maps. Better weapon selections (NOT more powerful!). More space to fly around starships in GA. Either more classes or a way to furnish cross-class weaponry, build-outs, and specializations.

    Trooper content is also a plea for us to NOT be lorded over by the Bigs of the game: Heroes, Infiltrators, & Aerials. We want to be left to our own vices and deficiencies; not to be sitting and staring at a Respawn screen because some happy-go-lucky Hero was smashing buttons for auto-one-hit-kills en masse.

    Trooper content is a plea for a return to when skill mattered. Teamwork mattered. Objectives mattered. Something only a handful of Hero-worshipers can understand.

    Great post and I'd only add infantry only gamemodes like cargo and drop zone.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • ID_8615
    793 posts Member
    d0kRX wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Only the Hero-worshipers expect the Trooper clan to request bonus HPs, bonus Mobility, bonus firepower when we are asking for more Trooper content.

    Trooper content is, in fact, a call for more equality on the battlefield across all combatants. But not through means of fewer options or fewer venues or more limited scope.

    I do believe a good chunk of us were expecting BF2017 to supercede BF2015 by including it's content and expanding on it. BF2017, however, ... nearly started over from scratch, much to our chagrin. Fewer weapon choices. Limited load outs. Fractured means of playing the character we wanted; first we have to select a class, then a build out from the few choices there in. BF2015 has far more variety of weaponry than BF2017 ever will at this rate.

    Maps and playability - BF2015 has beautiful WA maps with wide spaces and various small-scale adulations that make play there far more interesting than in BF2017. In BF2015, the terrain makes sense. The placement of turbolasers and e-web guns make sense. BF2017's E-webs are practically 100% useless!! Why bother even putting them in?? I don't think anyone e can even use the turbolaser on Endor in BF2017.

    Trooper content is a plea for more maps.. better maps. Better weapon selections (NOT more powerful!). More space to fly around starships in GA. Either more classes or a way to furnish cross-class weaponry, build-outs, and specializations.

    Trooper content is also a plea for us to NOT be lorded over by the Bigs of the game: Heroes, Infiltrators, & Aerials. We want to be left to our own vices and deficiencies; not to be sitting and staring at a Respawn screen because some happy-go-lucky Hero was smashing buttons for auto-one-hit-kills en masse.

    Trooper content is a plea for a return to when skill mattered. Teamwork mattered. Objectives mattered. Something only a handful of Hero-worshipers can understand.

    Great post and I'd only add infantry only gamemodes like cargo and drop zone.

    Thank you. But, I want GA trooper only. Cargo and Drop Zone are so limited in scope. GA has the Objectives for troopers; EA/DICE just gum up the works with OP'd Enforcers and Heroes.
  • Imagine wanting more vanguard, hardened infiltration, disruption , explosive sentry. Ew
    Imagine wanting more troopers with 3 times the HP and 2 times the firepower.

    Aerial has 200 base HP and a bigger hitbox than heavy and default guns but oooookayyy mr agenda.
  • Relmets wrote: »

    Aerial has 200 base HP

    Any aerial that isn't running the increased HP card is doing something wrong

    HP+HoK+jump pack cooldown for open maps, replace jump pack card with survivalist for tight maps.

    and a bigger hitbox than heavy

    ????

    and default guns

    Aerials have enhanced weapons

    Do you really not know aerials a bigger than heavys hence the bigger hitboxes and character model? Doesn't change the fact it takes a card slot or isn't applied. Again the rt97c is not relatively as good as a febmk. L2p plz.
  • Relmets wrote: »

    Aerial has 200 base HP

    Any aerial that isn't running the increased HP card is doing something wrong

    HP+HoK+jump pack cooldown for open maps, replace jump pack card with survivalist for tight maps.

    and a bigger hitbox than heavy

    ????

    and default guns

    Aerials have enhanced weapons

    Jump pack card and rocket cards are useless. Aerial is also currently glitched. The fact that you cant handle aerials rn is absurd.
  • Relmets wrote: »

    Aerial has 200 base HP

    Any aerial that isn't running the increased HP card is doing something wrong

    HP+HoK+jump pack cooldown for open maps, replace jump pack card with survivalist for tight maps.

    and a bigger hitbox than heavy

    ????

    and default guns

    Aerials have enhanced weapons

    Jump pack card and rocket cards are useless. Aerial is also currently glitched. The fact that you cant handle aerials rn is absurd.

    The jump pack card is not useless. Lol

    It is though .
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    Do you really not know aerials a bigger than heavys hence the bigger hitboxes and character model?
    IF that's true it sounds like a marginal difference at best. And again, that's IF it's true.

    Doesn't change the fact it takes a card slot or isn't applied.

    Doesn't change the fact that it's part of the meta card build for that unit and is practically universally applied. You yourself just said two of the cards are useless but now you're making an issue about it taking up a card slot. Good job nullifying your own point LOL.

    Again the rt97c is not relatively as good as a febmk.

    And what about the aerial A280, EL-16, DC-17, and B2 wrist blaster? There goes your argument.


    Jump pack card is useless.


    Jump pack card is not useless on open maps. Being able to traverse the map more efficiently than any other unit is a great advantage. Of course it's only for aerials who are proficient at killing the enemy.

    L2p plz.
    The fact that you cant handle aerials rn is absurd.

    Making baseless assumptions about my skill is just you desperately trying to have something to push back with

    P.S. how are aerials glitched?
    [+3748 posts]
  • mastery0ta
    6723 posts Member
    Mmm. Rogue one season focused on infantry <3
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Do you really not know aerials a bigger than heavys hence the bigger hitboxes and character model?
    IF that's true it sounds like a marginal difference at best. And again, that's IF it's true.

    Doesn't change the fact it takes a card slot or isn't applied.

    Doesn't change the fact that it's part of the meta card build for that unit and is practically universally applied. You yourself just said two of the cards are useless but now you're making an issue about it taking up a card slot. Good job nullifying your own point LOL.

    Again the rt97c is not relatively as good as a febmk.

    And what about the aerial A280, EL-16, DC-17, and B2 wrist blaster? There goes your argument.


    Jump pack card is useless.


    Jump pack card is not useless on open maps. Being able to traverse the map more efficiently than any other unit is a great advantage. Of course it's only for aerials who are proficient at killing the enemy.

    L2p plz.
    The fact that you cant handle aerials rn is absurd.

    Making baseless assumptions about my skill is just you desperately trying to have something to push back with

    P.S. how are aerials glitched?

    Read my thread or get gud in game. Maybe then you'll see why drama is a wasteful option

    If this game was good enough to keep installed, I would've enjoyed teaching you a few lessons.
    My name is Bob

  • Relmets wrote: »
    Do you really not know aerials a bigger than heavys hence the bigger hitboxes and character model?
    IF that's true it sounds like a marginal difference at best. And again, that's IF it's true.

    Doesn't change the fact it takes a card slot or isn't applied.

    Doesn't change the fact that it's part of the meta card build for that unit and is practically universally applied. You yourself just said two of the cards are useless but now you're making an issue about it taking up a card slot. Good job nullifying your own point LOL.

    Again the rt97c is not relatively as good as a febmk.

    And what about the aerial A280, EL-16, DC-17, and B2 wrist blaster? There goes your argument.


    Jump pack card is useless.


    Jump pack card is not useless on open maps. Being able to traverse the map more efficiently than any other unit is a great advantage. Of course it's only for aerials who are proficient at killing the enemy.

    L2p plz.
    The fact that you cant handle aerials rn is absurd.

    Making baseless assumptions about my skill is just you desperately trying to have something to push back with

    P.S. how are aerials glitched?

    Read my thread or get gud in game. Maybe then you'll see why drama is a wasteful option

    If this game was good enough to keep installed, I would've enjoyed teaching you a few lessons.

    What a rage quitting crybaby.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Do you really not know aerials a bigger than heavys hence the bigger hitboxes and character model?
    IF that's true it sounds like a marginal difference at best. And again, that's IF it's true.

    Doesn't change the fact it takes a card slot or isn't applied.

    Doesn't change the fact that it's part of the meta card build for that unit and is practically universally applied. You yourself just said two of the cards are useless but now you're making an issue about it taking up a card slot. Good job nullifying your own point LOL.

    Again the rt97c is not relatively as good as a febmk.

    And what about the aerial A280, EL-16, DC-17, and B2 wrist blaster? There goes your argument.


    Jump pack card is useless.


    Jump pack card is not useless on open maps. Being able to traverse the map more efficiently than any other unit is a great advantage. Of course it's only for aerials who are proficient at killing the enemy.

    L2p plz.
    The fact that you cant handle aerials rn is absurd.

    Making baseless assumptions about my skill is just you desperately trying to have something to push back with

    P.S. how are aerials glitched?

    Read my thread or get gud in game. Maybe then you'll see why drama is a wasteful option

    If this game was good enough to keep installed, I would've enjoyed teaching you a few lessons.

    What a rage quitting crybaby.

    I'd gladly reinstall if the devs would address some of my priorities, such as adding infantry-only Cargo.
    Bf1 exists.

    Indeed. I've played BF15 more recently than BF17
    So what's the problem then
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Do you really not know aerials a bigger than heavys hence the bigger hitboxes and character model?
    IF that's true it sounds like a marginal difference at best. And again, that's IF it's true.

    Doesn't change the fact it takes a card slot or isn't applied.

    Doesn't change the fact that it's part of the meta card build for that unit and is practically universally applied. You yourself just said two of the cards are useless but now you're making an issue about it taking up a card slot. Good job nullifying your own point LOL.

    Again the rt97c is not relatively as good as a febmk.

    And what about the aerial A280, EL-16, DC-17, and B2 wrist blaster? There goes your argument.


    Jump pack card is useless.


    Jump pack card is not useless on open maps. Being able to traverse the map more efficiently than any other unit is a great advantage. Of course it's only for aerials who are proficient at killing the enemy.

    L2p plz.
    The fact that you cant handle aerials rn is absurd.

    Making baseless assumptions about my skill is just you desperately trying to have something to push back with

    P.S. how are aerials glitched?

    Read my thread or get gud in game. Maybe then you'll see why drama is a wasteful option

    If this game was good enough to keep installed, I would've enjoyed teaching you a few lessons.

    What a rage quitting crybaby.

    I'd gladly reinstall if the devs would address some of my priorities, such as adding infantry-only Cargo.
    Bf1 exists.

    Indeed. I've played BF15 more recently than BF17
    So what's the problem then

    My question aswell.
  • “We [troopers] seem to be made to suffer. It’s our lot in life.”
  • Imagine wanting more vanguard, hardened infiltration, disruption , explosive sentry. Ew
    Imagine wanting more troopers with 3 times the HP and 2 times the firepower.

    Aerial has 200 base HP and a bigger hitbox than heavy and default guns but oooookayyy mr agenda.
    Just as Relmets said, Aerials are still a tiered unit with more firepower and slightly more HP than a regular trooper, thus giving a fair advantage over us Base-4 trooper players. I have no issues taking out aerials, but they still get too many cheeky kills by tanking some hits and then rocketing at their own feet, taking us both out. You also failed to provide a counter argument to what I was actually implying, the ridiculous power of the enforcer class over normal troops. It shouldn’t take 2-4 shots of a vanguard, each dealing 252 dmg, to take out an enforcer when they can just turn around and burst you in the head for a quarter second to kill you. Not kool

    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • d0kRX
    1543 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    Do you really not know aerials a bigger than heavys hence the bigger hitboxes and character model?
    IF that's true it sounds like a marginal difference at best. And again, that's IF it's true.

    Doesn't change the fact it takes a card slot or isn't applied.

    Doesn't change the fact that it's part of the meta card build for that unit and is practically universally applied. You yourself just said two of the cards are useless but now you're making an issue about it taking up a card slot. Good job nullifying your own point LOL.

    Again the rt97c is not relatively as good as a febmk.

    And what about the aerial A280, EL-16, DC-17, and B2 wrist blaster? There goes your argument.


    Jump pack card is useless.


    Jump pack card is not useless on open maps. Being able to traverse the map more efficiently than any other unit is a great advantage. Of course it's only for aerials who are proficient at killing the enemy.

    L2p plz.
    The fact that you cant handle aerials rn is absurd.

    Making baseless assumptions about my skill is just you desperately trying to have something to push back with

    P.S. how are aerials glitched?

    Read my thread or get gud in game. Maybe then you'll see why drama is a wasteful option

    If this game was good enough to keep installed, I would've enjoyed teaching you a few lessons.

    What a rage quitting crybaby.

    I'd gladly reinstall if the devs would address some of my priorities, such as adding infantry-only Cargo.
    Bf1 exists.

    Indeed. I've played BF15 more recently than BF17
    So what's the problem then

    The problem is that BF15 is multiple years old, has a small playerbase, doesn't receive development support, and has a surge in M&K use and scripts/macros. BF15 had a sizable skill-gap and was fun to play, but it also has problems which went unaddressed -- powerup spam, hero token camping, partner spawn invincibility, outlines on players who killed your partner, balancing, bugs, etc. I hoped that BF17 would fix the issues and build on the good elements from BF15 and the OGs, but that's not what happened.

    I'll back up my friend every time and what he says here is spot on!
    PSN: d0kRX
  • ID_8615
    793 posts Member
    Once again, I am spending a majority of my time on BF2015.
    • No server lag..!!
    • Game queues are not an issue.
    • I can grab ANY gun / build-out I want. Anyone can get a jetpack.. not just an elite few.
    • I do not get spawn-farm-killed by One-Hit-Wonders. (Last night, all 7 of my DS-II deaths were at the hands of LS Heroes. 100%.)
  • UrbanGlitch
    3638 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    Do you really not know aerials a bigger than heavys hence the bigger hitboxes and character model?
    IF that's true it sounds like a marginal difference at best. And again, that's IF it's true.

    Doesn't change the fact it takes a card slot or isn't applied.

    Doesn't change the fact that it's part of the meta card build for that unit and is practically universally applied. You yourself just said two of the cards are useless but now you're making an issue about it taking up a card slot. Good job nullifying your own point LOL.

    Again the rt97c is not relatively as good as a febmk.

    And what about the aerial A280, EL-16, DC-17, and B2 wrist blaster? There goes your argument.


    Jump pack card is useless.


    Jump pack card is not useless on open maps. Being able to traverse the map more efficiently than any other unit is a great advantage. Of course it's only for aerials who are proficient at killing the enemy.

    L2p plz.
    The fact that you cant handle aerials rn is absurd.

    Making baseless assumptions about my skill is just you desperately trying to have something to push back with

    P.S. how are aerials glitched?

    Read my thread or get gud in game. Maybe then you'll see why drama is a wasteful option

    If this game was good enough to keep installed, I would've enjoyed teaching you a few lessons.

    What a rage quitting crybaby.

    I'd gladly reinstall if the devs would address some of my priorities, such as adding infantry-only Cargo.
    Bf1 exists.

    Indeed. I've played BF15 more recently than BF17
    So what's the problem then

    The problem is that BF15 is multiple years old, has a small playerbase, doesn't receive development support, and has a surge in M&K use and scripts/macros. BF15 had a sizable skill-gap and was fun to play, but it also has problems which went unaddressed -- powerup spam, hero token camping, partner spawn invincibility, outlines on players who killed your partner, balancing, bugs, etc. I hoped that BF17 would fix the issues and build on the good elements from BF15 and the OGs, but that's not what happened.
    Those problems aren't problems, they're features. I still have no problem finding a match in any playlist in Battlefront 2015. If you want to play something that is trooper-centric, play Battlefront 2015. If you want to play something that is hero-centric, play Battlefront 2. It's not that hard.

    The classic “Don’t like it, don’t play it”
    We all know how that goes.........so please, don’t use that argument
  • KresusFIN
    2827 posts Member
    This was alarmingly close to P2 for some reason.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • Empire_TW
    7117 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    This was alarmingly close to P2 for some reason.

    Probably because Relmets wastes his time sleeping.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    This was alarmingly close to P2 for some reason.

    Probably because Relmets wastes his time sleeping.

    h0rbxejo4lye.png
    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Those problems aren't problems, they're features. I still have no problem finding a match in any playlist in Battlefront 2015. If you want to play something that is trooper-centric, play Battlefront 2015. If you want to play something that is hero-centric, play Battlefront 2. It's not that hard.

    You've already conceded Lil Warfare:
    9sn2arxlc80n.png
    Why are you so obsessed with me
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • The fact this is thread is still going, forgetting the trolling and abuse, says to me DICE should be taking note of the original idea.

    @EA_Rtas @EA_Cian etc
    Lmao it's still going because it gets deliberately bumped everyday
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.