criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Heroes are no longer the priority. Add content for troopers.

1262729313238

Replies

  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    pETRoOwL wrote: »
    BF3 I would only buy if the launch game had both BF15 and BF2 content combined. All of it. Skins, heroes, maps, blasters and cards.

    And 2015 or new gamemodes that aren't blast 2.0

    BF3 Modes:

    HVV (TDM and BF15 w/ infantry), Cargo, Blast, Extraction, Turning Point, Conquest, WA, Starfighter Assault, Battle Station and Hunt.

    That is literally all we need for modes. Have all 3 eras in EACH mode and then just expand on them with maps. It’s really not as difficult to appease this Community as people make it out to be.

    Why have that when we can have Clone Wars weekend : ))))) 3/4 of the content unavailable.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    @EA_Charlemagne @F8RGE why don't you guys come get some feedback

    They act like they love that stuff, right?
  • Relmets wrote: »
    skincarver wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    @EA_Charlemagne @F8RGE why don't you guys come get some feedback

    Why come here when you can have your ego stroked somewhere else.
    As far as I can see, the other forums posts are being ignored as well when it comes to weapons and so, yet they have been described as „the saviors of BF“...lol
    However, this was their frontpage yesterday
    agcw6ub2xck7.jpeg

    Since apparently no one at Dice plays this game, how could they relate to what we are saying?
    Why should they care about such toxic elements like ourselves.
    Easier to wallow yourself in the admiration of your followers, where you can do no wrong.


    #notmyCM
    Blind era hype drowns out actual gameplay concerns
    it's completely dumb

    Its even dumber that bugs are still present since launch. Whats the point of new content when you have a glitched and buggy game, especially on hero combat.
    Balancing issues are another problem...
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    skincarver wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    @EA_Charlemagne @F8RGE why don't you guys come get some feedback

    Why come here when you can have your ego stroked somewhere else.
    As far as I can see, the other forums posts are being ignored as well when it comes to weapons and so, yet they have been described as „the saviors of BF“...lol
    However, this was their frontpage yesterday
    agcw6ub2xck7.jpeg

    Since apparently no one at Dice plays this game, how could they relate to what we are saying?
    Why should they care about such toxic elements like ourselves.
    Easier to wallow yourself in the admiration of your followers, where you can do no wrong.


    #notmyCM

    3/4 of that CT felt like "more on this soon"

    They ignore us because criticism is scary and requests that aren't clone skins is too hard
    1ne1clvh0yt9.png

    Yeah it’s boarding the pathetic now, it’s like preschool children.
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    Balancing issues are another problem...

    still waiting on that "Focused Feedback - Weapons"
    [+3748 posts]
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    Balancing issues are another problem...

    still waiting on that "Focused Feedback - Weapons"

    They would probably just say the feedback is irrelevant after making one

    "Give us feedback please"

    Later

    "That feedback doesn't fit our agenda, therefore, is irrelevant"
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    They create a false hype for heroes that will never come out to mantain control over the community but some of us here can see the truth that lies behind this parade.

    Panem et circenses.
    Bread and Circuses? What?
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    Are they still pretending to care about balance, or have they gone full "only lightsabers and clone wars matter" publically yet?

    I mean, we all know that's what they do, but have they actually come out to admit it yet, or what?

    Also whatever became of Case DarthJ with the Double Standards? You know, the one where -WE- are at fault and ruining things because we call out THEM on their ****?

    “Incoming transmission!

    It was around this time last year when we first announced that Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II would be heading into the Clone Wars. We’ve since been to Geonosis, new reinforcements and heroes have joined the ranks, and the war between the Republic and Separatists continues to rage across the galaxy in Capital Supremacy.

    The Clone Wars doesn’t end here. Starting this month...”


    This is the opener for the new CT.

    It seems that though subtle, they have admitted it.
  • JMaster
    2284 posts Member
    How haven't I seen this before? Yes to everything. I love heroes, but the ones we have still aren't quite right, and they're not the focus of this game. Sounds like they're stepping back from the glowsticks and I hope they realize we need some more basic and fundamental additions.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Maybe it‘s time for us Trooper players to realize the truth that this game just isn't meant for us.

    Hero play is what the majority wants.
    Hero killstreaks is what the YouTube audience wants to see.
    The fundamental concept of this game is to collect battlepoints as quickly as possible and to become stronger than the others faster than the others.

    Our traditional understanding of online-shooters where the purpose of playing online was to find challenge against worthy and thinking adversaries (rather than mass-murdering AI in singleplayer) doesn't apply to this game.
    You're supposed to be willing to overpower your opponents as a stronger unit because that's supposed to be your fun experience.
    Trooper play, unfortunately, is not supposed to be fun.
    It's supposed to be a penalty for failing as a hero or not acquiring enough battlepoints in time to become a better unit.

    But "more trooper content" is not going to change anything in this game where troopers are not supposed to matter.

    This game is lacking on too many principle sectors and no amount of additional content can fix that.

    We need a whole new game.
    One that plays like Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
    With 64-player non-linear all-out warfare large modes.
    With fully pilotable AT-ATs without time limit.
    Where players can play as Commanders and deploy vehicles and supplies like in Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142.
    Destructable environments.
    Spawn point selection.
    Server browser.
    Private servers and custom server settings for clan matches.
    With symmetrical 16-player modes.
    Starfighters, vehicles and stationary turrets with strategic meaning.
    Better starfighter combat....
    ...
    ...
    [/-spoiler]

    Well said. I said this before: troopers are only regarded as a steppingstone towards the next higher tiered unit.
    But we’re way past the point where we ask for extraordinary things.
    The base weapons unlocked with mods and reinforcementless blast or such a clone of it in a separate tile is what we begrudgingly would accept as trooper content.

    For shame, Dice can’t even do this.
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Are they still pretending to care about balance, or have they gone full "only lightsabers and clone wars matter" publically yet?

    I mean, we all know that's what they do, but have they actually come out to admit it yet, or what?

    Also whatever became of Case DarthJ with the Double Standards? You know, the one where -WE- are at fault and ruining things because we call out THEM on their ****?

    “Incoming transmission!

    It was around this time last year when we first announced that Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II would be heading into the Clone Wars. We’ve since been to Geonosis, new reinforcements and heroes have joined the ranks, and the war between the Republic and Separatists continues to rage across the galaxy in Capital Supremacy.

    The Clone Wars doesn’t end here. Starting this month...”


    This is the opener for the new CT.

    It seems that though subtle, they have admitted it.

    That was almost as sad as them proudly announcing that the highly anticipated new "big mode" was only gonna be for one era.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • ID_8615
    793 posts Member
    I don't mind if it's one era they're focusing on. I can do Clone Wars.
    But like @Chewbacca815 & @skincarver mentioned, that is not the end of where they are headed with this monstrosity of a game.

    The only choice we have as Troopers is whether to go back to BF2015 or not. As far as a Star Wars themed AAA shooter game goes, BF2015 is a far superior product at this point. Far superior. I don't mind the jet-pack spam. I can handle the bacta-packs. I can even handle getting 1-shot-killed by Han Solo across the Hoth plains every once-in-a-while. BF2015 has so much more to offer the Trooper shooter now, its deplorable what DICE/EA have done with BF2017. Same goes for the Star Fighters.

    I think my BF2017 XBox Officer is level 83 or 84 now.. he still has yet to unlock the SE-44c. My Assault is still stuck on the basic A280. It takes months to unlock all the weapons and features of a class. Yet, Heroes & reinforcements level up rapidly and quickly gain access to all Star Cards (no need for weapon upgrades). All the time and effort required to unlock level 30+ abilities and advanced weaponry means one has to sit through days and days worth of Extraction / Blast .. OR .. look at the Respawn screen attempting to do the same, getting Rag-doll'd in GA/CS with all the Hero-spam.

    BF2015 - I have all my guns, star card buildouts in a couple of weeks, maybe more.. and I'm playing as a shooter nearly the whole time. And, yeah, you can drive the AT-AT for a while if you like.
  • Piscettios
    6119 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Are they still pretending to care about balance, or have they gone full "only lightsabers and clone wars matter" publically yet?

    I mean, we all know that's what they do, but have they actually come out to admit it yet, or what?

    Also whatever became of Case DarthJ with the Double Standards? You know, the one where -WE- are at fault and ruining things because we call out THEM on their ****?

    “Incoming transmission!

    It was around this time last year when we first announced that Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II would be heading into the Clone Wars. We’ve since been to Geonosis, new reinforcements and heroes have joined the ranks, and the war between the Republic and Separatists continues to rage across the galaxy in Capital Supremacy.

    The Clone Wars doesn’t end here. Starting this month...”


    This is the opener for the new CT.

    It seems that though subtle, they have admitted it.

    That was almost as sad as them proudly announcing that the highly anticipated new "big mode" was only gonna be for one era.

    Oh you want cross era heroes gone? Here, have it for PT only mode 😣😤
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Are they still pretending to care about balance, or have they gone full "only lightsabers and clone wars matter" publically yet?

    I mean, we all know that's what they do, but have they actually come out to admit it yet, or what?

    Also whatever became of Case DarthJ with the Double Standards? You know, the one where -WE- are at fault and ruining things because we call out THEM on their ****?

    “Incoming transmission!

    It was around this time last year when we first announced that Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II would be heading into the Clone Wars. We’ve since been to Geonosis, new reinforcements and heroes have joined the ranks, and the war between the Republic and Separatists continues to rage across the galaxy in Capital Supremacy.

    The Clone Wars doesn’t end here. Starting this month...”


    This is the opener for the new CT.

    It seems that though subtle, they have admitted it.

    That was almost as sad as them proudly announcing that the highly anticipated new "big mode" was only gonna be for one era.

    And the absolute worst decision and single biggest let down in the entire game. I love conquest. I also love stormtroopers. Unbelievable that you can’t have both at the same time in this AAA online multiplayer STAR WARS shooter. I keep trying to stick with this game, but Star Wars or not, there are just too many other high quality games out there that are getting it right to give this one the attention I used to. I’m down to 2-3 hours a week now. Increasingly less...

    Slow content from a reduced staff would still be respected, lauded, and celebrated if the fellas making the decisions were simply better at what they do. I could scroll down the first page of nearly any thread on this forum and choose no less than five forum members who would all be better at making these choices than anyone currently getting paid to do the same.

    Shame... Disgrace... These words aren’t strong enough.
    Would you complain if Capital Supremacy was only for the OT?
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Relmets wrote: »
    yeah it would be a mistake, but would most of you be complaining? Probably not.

    What do you think all those people asking for more extraction maps are saying? It's an "OT mode" that they want brought to other maps + eras too. Hunt is an "OT mode" and people who enjoyed hunt immediately wanted to add additional locations/species, from multiple eras.

    Era pandering in an era-restrictive game is a gameplay issue. You're once again desperately trying to paint everyone as a "CW hatur" because you have zero argument against adding content that is more universally available throughout the game.

    Reminder since January not one argument has been made against minimal trooper content.

    There isn’t one, just excuses.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    yeah it would be a mistake, but would most of you be complaining? Probably not.

    What do you think all those people asking for more extraction maps are saying? It's an "OT mode" that they want brought to other maps + eras too. Hunt is an "OT mode" and people who enjoyed hunt immediately wanted to add additional locations/species, from multiple eras.

    Era pandering in an era-restrictive game is a gameplay issue. You're once again desperately trying to paint everyone as a "CW hatur" because you have zero argument against adding content that is more universally available throughout the game.

    Reminder since January not one argument has been made against minimal trooper content.
    I have never seen anyone ask for Extraction to come to any other era. Same with the Hunt mode, I mostly only see people ask for Wampas to be added. I'm going to paint you as a "CW hatur" because I've never once seen you root for it, even before the consistent releases of CW content.
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Are they still pretending to care about balance, or have they gone full "only lightsabers and clone wars matter" publically yet?

    I mean, we all know that's what they do, but have they actually come out to admit it yet, or what?

    Also whatever became of Case DarthJ with the Double Standards? You know, the one where -WE- are at fault and ruining things because we call out THEM on their ****?

    “Incoming transmission!

    It was around this time last year when we first announced that Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II would be heading into the Clone Wars. We’ve since been to Geonosis, new reinforcements and heroes have joined the ranks, and the war between the Republic and Separatists continues to rage across the galaxy in Capital Supremacy.

    The Clone Wars doesn’t end here. Starting this month...”


    This is the opener for the new CT.

    It seems that though subtle, they have admitted it.

    That was almost as sad as them proudly announcing that the highly anticipated new "big mode" was only gonna be for one era.

    And the absolute worst decision and single biggest let down in the entire game. I love conquest. I also love stormtroopers. Unbelievable that you can’t have both at the same time in this AAA online multiplayer STAR WARS shooter. I keep trying to stick with this game, but Star Wars or not, there are just too many other high quality games out there that are getting it right to give this one the attention I used to. I’m down to 2-3 hours a week now. Increasingly less...

    Slow content from a reduced staff would still be respected, lauded, and celebrated if the fellas making the decisions were simply better at what they do. I could scroll down the first page of nearly any thread on this forum and choose no less than five forum members who would all be better at making these choices than anyone currently getting paid to do the same.

    Shame... Disgrace... These words aren’t strong enough.
    Would you complain if Capital Supremacy was only for the OT?

    Are you simple? You’ve not the skill to bait me. CS for OT only is the exact same mistake. It’s identical. Shoo... The adults are talking.
    Yeah it would be a mistake, but would most of you be complaining? Probably not.

    You may speak for yourself only.

    The failures of this game’s career didn’t start with CS nor are they defined only there. Your pointless involvement in the merits of each era is tired and stale. Maybe one day they’ll have CS maps for the other eras, maybe not. The first three maps should have included one for each era. This is an undeniable point.

    I only discuss substantively. Your attempts to inflame and troll by labeling the motives of others have been transparent for weeks now. It’s low level, and reserved for the kiddie table.

    You may speak for yourself only.
    The failures of the game didn't start with CS, indeed. It also didn't start with CW either, yet it's the most talked about "failure" of the game on this forum, I wonder why. CS currently is a Clone Wars experience (as mentioned by the CT) currently to capitalize on the Clone Wars hype this game has had since 2018's EA Play.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Relmets wrote: »
    I have never seen anyone ask for Extraction to come to any other era.
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/120019/give-us-more-extraction-maps-please/p1
    On the very first page of this thread, OP expresses interest in extraction maps for all eras, and there is even a fleshed out concept for Naboo Palace Hangar as a map.
    Now you've seen people asking for extraction to come to other eras.

    Same with the Hunt mode, I mostly only see people ask for Wampas to be added.

    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/106947/hunt-mode-expansion-ideas
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/112061/5-ways-hunt-mode-can-expand-by-season-3

    There are multiple concepts for PT-era hunt on the first pages of both of these threads
    I'm going to paint you as a "CW hatur" because I've never once seen you root for it, even before the consistent releases of CW content.
    So because I don't actively cheerlead for an era I now hate that era.
    an4jz153e8jk.gif
    Oh look, here I am supporting @MajesticAndHolyWade 's Mygeeto concept for the 4 new CLONE WARS weapons
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p2
    Here I am pitching a PT-era concept for SFA: Naboo
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/96843/starfighter-assault-thread/p28
    I have made it abundantly clear that I don't care about era favoritism, and specifically want to see more weapons added because they are not era-restrictive.

    Keep trying Lil' Warfare.

    Well said, matey. May BACSTD-83 be with you.
    ==============================================================
    3ydnuscizll8.png
    Mygeeto CT thread + demo video!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p1
  • Darth_Vapor3
    4386 posts Member
    edited June 10
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Honestly, I'm sick of the "era wars" here. I just want good gameplay, solid content, and replayability. Last night, I asked a few of the top players from the last iteration which era they would prefer on a Battlefront game, and they all said that they don't give a crap.

    Unfortunately, if you gave some fans the option of a subpar CW content drop, they would choose it over superior content that isn't tied to CW. The developers could even tell us it would be inferior upfront, and those fanatics would still prefer the CW content.

    Imagine the developers polled the remaining playerbase on whether they would prefer 10 new CW skins or a combined content drop of private matches, new weapons & star cards, bug fixes, and various gameplay and balance enhancements. I'm pretty sure the option for CW skins would win in a landslide, particularly if it included skins for heroes. That's frightening, is it not? Skins wouldn't enhance core gameplay. They're a cool side-thing to add, but not at the expense of content and gameplay areas which need attention.

    This sort of post makes some posters incredibly defensive, but it needs to be posted. I'm not an OT homer in the slightest. As I wrote above, I care about the core gameplay, not the era behind it. If you gave me the option of a fantastic CW Cargo mode, I'd take it in a heartbeat. For long-term longevity, it would be best to include all the eras to appease OT fans, but I would happily play either way. The skins aren't as important as the content underneath, guys.

    Growing up, I had tons of fun playing against relatives in CW matches on Galactic Conquest, but I never would've supported fixating on that one section at the expense of the game itself.

    In a recent interview Dennis stated that he's a clone wars fan, what do you think about it?

    Everyone's allowed to have their own preferences. At the same time, it's important for the developers to provide the best gameplay possible, even if that means deviating from their preferred areas of focus at times.

    This line of reasoning is so basic, simple, and correct that for the longest time I took it for granted and assumed that they understood it. I was wrong of course. So many of us were. And now here we are.



    Honestly, I'm sick of the "era wars" here. I just want good gameplay, solid content, and replayability. Last night, I asked a few of the top players from the last iteration which era they would prefer on a Battlefront game, and they all said that they don't give a crap.

    Unfortunately, if you gave some fans the option of a subpar CW content drop, they would choose it over superior content that isn't tied to CW. The developers could even tell us it would be inferior upfront, and those fanatics would still prefer the CW content.

    Imagine the developers polled the remaining playerbase on whether they would prefer 10 new CW skins or a combined content drop of private matches, new weapons & star cards, bug fixes, and various gameplay and balance enhancements. I'm pretty sure the option for CW skins would win in a landslide, particularly if it included skins for heroes. That's frightening, is it not? Skins wouldn't enhance core gameplay. They're a cool side-thing to add, but not at the expense of content and gameplay areas which need attention.

    This sort of post makes some posters incredibly defensive, but it needs to be posted. I'm not an OT homer in the slightest. As I wrote above, I care about the core gameplay, not the era behind it. If you gave me the option of a fantastic CW Cargo mode, I'd take it in a heartbeat. For long-term longevity, it would be best to include all the eras to appease OT fans, but I would happily play either way. The skins aren't as important as the content underneath, guys.

    Growing up, I had tons of fun playing against relatives in CW matches on Galactic Conquest, but I never would've supported fixating on that one section at the expense of the game itself.

    Outstanding post, this. Bottom line stuff.
  • ID_8615
    793 posts Member
    edited June 10
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Honestly, I'm sick of the "era wars" here. I just want good gameplay, solid content, and replayability. Last night, I asked a few of the top players from the last iteration which era they would prefer on a Battlefront game, and they all said that they don't give a crap.

    Unfortunately, if you gave some fans the option of a subpar CW content drop, they would choose it over superior content that isn't tied to CW. The developers could even tell us it would be inferior upfront, and those fanatics would still prefer the CW content.

    Imagine the developers polled the remaining playerbase on whether they would prefer 10 new CW skins or a combined content drop of private matches, new weapons & star cards, bug fixes, and various gameplay and balance enhancements. I'm pretty sure the option for CW skins would win in a landslide, particularly if it included skins for heroes. That's frightening, is it not? Skins wouldn't enhance core gameplay. They're a cool side-thing to add, but not at the expense of content and gameplay areas which need attention.

    This sort of post makes some posters incredibly defensive, but it needs to be posted. I'm not an OT homer in the slightest. As I wrote above, I care about the core gameplay, not the era behind it. If you gave me the option of a fantastic CW Cargo mode, I'd take it in a heartbeat. For long-term longevity, it would be best to include all the eras to appease OT fans, but I would happily play either way. The skins aren't as important as the content underneath, guys.

    Growing up, I had tons of fun playing against relatives in CW matches on Galactic Conquest, but I never would've supported fixating on that one section at the expense of the game itself.

    In a recent interview Dennis stated that he's a clone wars fan, what do you think about it?

    If I read @Finest_Banana's post correctly, he's already answered that question.

    And I, too, could not care less about what era it is. Personally, I'd prefer more OT / ST content now, but I will cheer anything that provides more Trooper-orientated content and restores balance to the various classes.
  • Correct me if I’m wrong but is this a new blaster?
    maw33bb59hut.jpeg
  • JMaster
    2284 posts Member
    Correct me if I’m wrong but is this a new blaster?
    maw33bb59hut.jpeg
    I'm almost positive that's the DC-15, the base Assault blaster if you're a clone.
    g5pmafksikct.png
    Sorry man : /
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Versatti
    2201 posts Member
    Correct me if I’m wrong but is this a new blaster?
    maw33bb59hut.jpeg

    Well duh! It’s obvious that is a broken speeder. :neutral:
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Correct me if I’m wrong but is this a new blaster?
    maw33bb59hut.jpeg
    I'm almost positive that's the DC-15, the base Assault blaster if you're a clone.
    g5pmafksikct.png
    Sorry man : /

    An iconic Clone Trooper blaster....that nobody bothers to use due to its weakness and lack of any upgrades. 😑
  • Relmets wrote: »
    yeah it would be a mistake, but would most of you be complaining? Probably not.

    What do you think all those people asking for more extraction maps are saying? It's an "OT mode" that they want brought to other maps + eras too. Hunt is an "OT mode" and people who enjoyed hunt immediately wanted to add additional locations/species, from multiple eras.

    Era pandering in an era-restrictive game is a gameplay issue. You're once again desperately trying to paint everyone as a "CW hatur" because you have zero argument against adding content that is more universally available throughout the game.

    Reminder since January not one argument has been made against minimal trooper content.
    I have never seen anyone ask for Extraction to come to any other era. Same with the Hunt mode, I mostly only see people ask for Wampas to be added. I'm going to paint you as a "CW hatur" because I've never once seen you root for it, even before the consistent releases of CW content.
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Are they still pretending to care about balance, or have they gone full "only lightsabers and clone wars matter" publically yet?

    I mean, we all know that's what they do, but have they actually come out to admit it yet, or what?

    Also whatever became of Case DarthJ with the Double Standards? You know, the one where -WE- are at fault and ruining things because we call out THEM on their ****?

    “Incoming transmission!

    It was around this time last year when we first announced that Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II would be heading into the Clone Wars. We’ve since been to Geonosis, new reinforcements and heroes have joined the ranks, and the war between the Republic and Separatists continues to rage across the galaxy in Capital Supremacy.

    The Clone Wars doesn’t end here. Starting this month...”


    This is the opener for the new CT.

    It seems that though subtle, they have admitted it.

    That was almost as sad as them proudly announcing that the highly anticipated new "big mode" was only gonna be for one era.

    And the absolute worst decision and single biggest let down in the entire game. I love conquest. I also love stormtroopers. Unbelievable that you can’t have both at the same time in this AAA online multiplayer STAR WARS shooter. I keep trying to stick with this game, but Star Wars or not, there are just too many other high quality games out there that are getting it right to give this one the attention I used to. I’m down to 2-3 hours a week now. Increasingly less...

    Slow content from a reduced staff would still be respected, lauded, and celebrated if the fellas making the decisions were simply better at what they do. I could scroll down the first page of nearly any thread on this forum and choose no less than five forum members who would all be better at making these choices than anyone currently getting paid to do the same.

    Shame... Disgrace... These words aren’t strong enough.
    Would you complain if Capital Supremacy was only for the OT?

    Are you simple? You’ve not the skill to bait me. CS for OT only is the exact same mistake. It’s identical. Shoo... The adults are talking.
    Yeah it would be a mistake, but would most of you be complaining? Probably not.

    You may speak for yourself only.

    The failures of this game’s career didn’t start with CS nor are they defined only there. Your pointless involvement in the merits of each era is tired and stale. Maybe one day they’ll have CS maps for the other eras, maybe not. The first three maps should have included one for each era. This is an undeniable point.

    I only discuss substantively. Your attempts to inflame and troll by labeling the motives of others have been transparent for weeks now. It’s low level, and reserved for the kiddie table.

    You may speak for yourself only.
    The failures of the game didn't start with CS, indeed. It also didn't start with CW either, yet it's the most talked about "failure" of the game on this forum, I wonder why. CS currently is a Clone Wars experience (as mentioned by the CT) currently to capitalize on the Clone Wars hype this game has had since 2018's EA Play.

    Then you haven’t been paying attention. I started asking for Extraction maps to be added for the ST within the first week. I’ve been waiting for those WW going head to head against FO Flame Troopers ever since. Scan the first few pages of this thread and you will see.

    It’s the most talked about “failure” because it’s the biggest one. We finally have a conquest mode. A conquest variant at least. GA is a second tier mode. It’s Rush. That’s it. Conquest is a top tier online experience. And they chose to restrict the era. Keep pretending like you don’t understand. I have to give you more credit than you’re representing for yourself. You’re here for the debate itself, not the merits of any point over another. It’s ok, I’m a t work too.
    Okay props to you, you're not biased about the eras. Wish I can say the same for everyone else.
    No, the focus on Clone Wars is nowhere near the biggest "failure" of the game. The biggest failure of the game is the amount of bugs in every corner of the game that will always affect a player's enjoyment of the game. The era is restricted because it's "a Clone Wars experience". And this goes for everyone of you when I say stop with the name-calling, stop with the false claims, stop fueling any personal beef you have with me. I'm just trying to have a civil conversation.
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    yeah it would be a mistake, but would most of you be complaining? Probably not.

    What do you think all those people asking for more extraction maps are saying? It's an "OT mode" that they want brought to other maps + eras too. Hunt is an "OT mode" and people who enjoyed hunt immediately wanted to add additional locations/species, from multiple eras.

    Era pandering in an era-restrictive game is a gameplay issue. You're once again desperately trying to paint everyone as a "CW hatur" because you have zero argument against adding content that is more universally available throughout the game.

    Reminder since January not one argument has been made against minimal trooper content.
    I have never seen anyone ask for Extraction to come to any other era. Same with the Hunt mode, I mostly only see people ask for Wampas to be added. I'm going to paint you as a "CW hatur" because I've never once seen you root for it, even before the consistent releases of CW content.
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Are they still pretending to care about balance, or have they gone full "only lightsabers and clone wars matter" publically yet?

    I mean, we all know that's what they do, but have they actually come out to admit it yet, or what?

    Also whatever became of Case DarthJ with the Double Standards? You know, the one where -WE- are at fault and ruining things because we call out THEM on their ****?

    “Incoming transmission!

    It was around this time last year when we first announced that Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II would be heading into the Clone Wars. We’ve since been to Geonosis, new reinforcements and heroes have joined the ranks, and the war between the Republic and Separatists continues to rage across the galaxy in Capital Supremacy.

    The Clone Wars doesn’t end here. Starting this month...”


    This is the opener for the new CT.

    It seems that though subtle, they have admitted it.

    That was almost as sad as them proudly announcing that the highly anticipated new "big mode" was only gonna be for one era.

    And the absolute worst decision and single biggest let down in the entire game. I love conquest. I also love stormtroopers. Unbelievable that you can’t have both at the same time in this AAA online multiplayer STAR WARS shooter. I keep trying to stick with this game, but Star Wars or not, there are just too many other high quality games out there that are getting it right to give this one the attention I used to. I’m down to 2-3 hours a week now. Increasingly less...

    Slow content from a reduced staff would still be respected, lauded, and celebrated if the fellas making the decisions were simply better at what they do. I could scroll down the first page of nearly any thread on this forum and choose no less than five forum members who would all be better at making these choices than anyone currently getting paid to do the same.

    Shame... Disgrace... These words aren’t strong enough.
    Would you complain if Capital Supremacy was only for the OT?

    Are you simple? You’ve not the skill to bait me. CS for OT only is the exact same mistake. It’s identical. Shoo... The adults are talking.
    Yeah it would be a mistake, but would most of you be complaining? Probably not.

    You may speak for yourself only.

    The failures of this game’s career didn’t start with CS nor are they defined only there. Your pointless involvement in the merits of each era is tired and stale. Maybe one day they’ll have CS maps for the other eras, maybe not. The first three maps should have included one for each era. This is an undeniable point.

    I only discuss substantively. Your attempts to inflame and troll by labeling the motives of others have been transparent for weeks now. It’s low level, and reserved for the kiddie table.

    You may speak for yourself only.
    The failures of the game didn't start with CS, indeed. It also didn't start with CW either, yet it's the most talked about "failure" of the game on this forum, I wonder why. CS currently is a Clone Wars experience (as mentioned by the CT) currently to capitalize on the Clone Wars hype this game has had since 2018's EA Play.

    I think that your mind is so biased that you actually believe that your subjective point of view it's a fact, but it's not, so let be me clear, this is only your opinion, ok? so i disagree
    I am in fact not biased in any way, but okay. I'm just speaking what's on my mind and you are totally free to disagree.
    Relmets wrote: »
    I have never seen anyone ask for Extraction to come to any other era.
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/120019/give-us-more-extraction-maps-please/p1
    On the very first page of this thread, OP expresses interest in extraction maps for all eras, and there is even a fleshed out concept for Naboo Palace Hangar as a map.
    Now you've seen people asking for extraction to come to other eras.

    Same with the Hunt mode, I mostly only see people ask for Wampas to be added.

    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/106947/hunt-mode-expansion-ideas
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/112061/5-ways-hunt-mode-can-expand-by-season-3

    There are multiple concepts for PT-era hunt on the first pages of both of these threads
    I'm going to paint you as a "CW hatur" because I've never once seen you root for it, even before the consistent releases of CW content.
    So because I don't actively cheerlead for an era I now hate that era.
    an4jz153e8jk.gif
    Oh look, here I am supporting @MajesticAndHolyWade 's Mygeeto concept for the 4 new CLONE WARS weapons
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p2
    Here I am pitching a PT-era concept for SFA: Naboo
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/96843/starfighter-assault-thread/p28
    I have made it abundantly clear that I don't care about era favoritism, and specifically want to see more weapons added because they are not era-restrictive.

    Keep trying Lil' Warfare.
    Okay I was wrong, you're not biased :innocent:
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.