criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Heroes are no longer the priority. Add content for troopers.

1272830323338

Replies

  • skincarver wrote: »
    So, came from work yesterday and wanted to chill a little with some rounds of blast.
    Yeah, right....
    Seems no one even bothers anymore with infantry play.
    Blast is just one thing only:
    REINFORCEMENT SPAM

    Aerials after the first round of respawns, then come the enforcers and the round is ruined after two minutes. This gets amplified by premades who actively work together as enforcers.
    This is pathetic, not a shred of significance left for infantry

    75gjli5lbd51.jpeg


    Congratulations, Dice. You’ve successfully murdered infantry gameplay

    FUBAR

    (to quote @Jett_Fett_91166)

    I gave up on blast ages ago, nice to know it is still FUBAR
  • GenxDarchi
    7736 posts Member
    Still nothing about Infantry play?
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • KresusFIN
    2818 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Still nothing about Infantry play?

    This is a clone wars hero game. The most we're getting is them fixing "that yellow stripe on that one clone legion armour".
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Still nothing about Infantry play?

    You bet, we got 2 new clone skins that you can only use 1/6 of the time and only as one class.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • More weapons for troopers. More maps for trooper modes. More skins for troopers. More maps for SA.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    yeah it would be a mistake, but would most of you be complaining? Probably not.

    What do you think all those people asking for more extraction maps are saying? It's an "OT mode" that they want brought to other maps + eras too. Hunt is an "OT mode" and people who enjoyed hunt immediately wanted to add additional locations/species, from multiple eras.

    Era pandering in an era-restrictive game is a gameplay issue. You're once again desperately trying to paint everyone as a "CW hatur" because you have zero argument against adding content that is more universally available throughout the game.

    Reminder since January not one argument has been made against minimal trooper content.
    I have never seen anyone ask for Extraction to come to any other era. Same with the Hunt mode, I mostly only see people ask for Wampas to be added. I'm going to paint you as a "CW hatur" because I've never once seen you root for it, even before the consistent releases of CW content.
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Are they still pretending to care about balance, or have they gone full "only lightsabers and clone wars matter" publically yet?

    I mean, we all know that's what they do, but have they actually come out to admit it yet, or what?

    Also whatever became of Case DarthJ with the Double Standards? You know, the one where -WE- are at fault and ruining things because we call out THEM on their ****?

    “Incoming transmission!

    It was around this time last year when we first announced that Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II would be heading into the Clone Wars. We’ve since been to Geonosis, new reinforcements and heroes have joined the ranks, and the war between the Republic and Separatists continues to rage across the galaxy in Capital Supremacy.

    The Clone Wars doesn’t end here. Starting this month...”


    This is the opener for the new CT.

    It seems that though subtle, they have admitted it.

    That was almost as sad as them proudly announcing that the highly anticipated new "big mode" was only gonna be for one era.

    And the absolute worst decision and single biggest let down in the entire game. I love conquest. I also love stormtroopers. Unbelievable that you can’t have both at the same time in this AAA online multiplayer STAR WARS shooter. I keep trying to stick with this game, but Star Wars or not, there are just too many other high quality games out there that are getting it right to give this one the attention I used to. I’m down to 2-3 hours a week now. Increasingly less...

    Slow content from a reduced staff would still be respected, lauded, and celebrated if the fellas making the decisions were simply better at what they do. I could scroll down the first page of nearly any thread on this forum and choose no less than five forum members who would all be better at making these choices than anyone currently getting paid to do the same.

    Shame... Disgrace... These words aren’t strong enough.
    Would you complain if Capital Supremacy was only for the OT?

    Are you simple? You’ve not the skill to bait me. CS for OT only is the exact same mistake. It’s identical. Shoo... The adults are talking.
    Yeah it would be a mistake, but would most of you be complaining? Probably not.

    You may speak for yourself only.

    The failures of this game’s career didn’t start with CS nor are they defined only there. Your pointless involvement in the merits of each era is tired and stale. Maybe one day they’ll have CS maps for the other eras, maybe not. The first three maps should have included one for each era. This is an undeniable point.

    I only discuss substantively. Your attempts to inflame and troll by labeling the motives of others have been transparent for weeks now. It’s low level, and reserved for the kiddie table.

    You may speak for yourself only.
    The failures of the game didn't start with CS, indeed. It also didn't start with CW either, yet it's the most talked about "failure" of the game on this forum, I wonder why. CS currently is a Clone Wars experience (as mentioned by the CT) currently to capitalize on the Clone Wars hype this game has had since 2018's EA Play.

    Then you haven’t been paying attention. I started asking for Extraction maps to be added for the ST within the first week. I’ve been waiting for those WW going head to head against FO Flame Troopers ever since. Scan the first few pages of this thread and you will see.

    It’s the most talked about “failure” because it’s the biggest one. We finally have a conquest mode. A conquest variant at least. GA is a second tier mode. It’s Rush. That’s it. Conquest is a top tier online experience. And they chose to restrict the era. Keep pretending like you don’t understand. I have to give you more credit than you’re representing for yourself. You’re here for the debate itself, not the merits of any point over another. It’s ok, I’m a t work too.
    Okay props to you, you're not biased about the eras. Wish I can say the same for everyone else.
    No, the focus on Clone Wars is nowhere near the biggest "failure" of the game. The biggest failure of the game is the amount of bugs in every corner of the game that will always affect a player's enjoyment of the game. The era is restricted because it's "a Clone Wars experience".And this goes for everyone of you when I say stop with the name-calling, stop with the false claims, stop fueling any personal beef you have with me. I'm just trying to have a civil conversation.
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    yeah it would be a mistake, but would most of you be complaining? Probably not.

    What do you think all those people asking for more extraction maps are saying? It's an "OT mode" that they want brought to other maps + eras too. Hunt is an "OT mode" and people who enjoyed hunt immediately wanted to add additional locations/species, from multiple eras.

    Era pandering in an era-restrictive game is a gameplay issue. You're once again desperately trying to paint everyone as a "CW hatur" because you have zero argument against adding content that is more universally available throughout the game.

    Reminder since January not one argument has been made against minimal trooper content.
    I have never seen anyone ask for Extraction to come to any other era. Same with the Hunt mode, I mostly only see people ask for Wampas to be added. I'm going to paint you as a "CW hatur" because I've never once seen you root for it, even before the consistent releases of CW content.
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Are they still pretending to care about balance, or have they gone full "only lightsabers and clone wars matter" publically yet?

    I mean, we all know that's what they do, but have they actually come out to admit it yet, or what?

    Also whatever became of Case DarthJ with the Double Standards? You know, the one where -WE- are at fault and ruining things because we call out THEM on their ****?

    “Incoming transmission!

    It was around this time last year when we first announced that Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II would be heading into the Clone Wars. We’ve since been to Geonosis, new reinforcements and heroes have joined the ranks, and the war between the Republic and Separatists continues to rage across the galaxy in Capital Supremacy.

    The Clone Wars doesn’t end here. Starting this month...”


    This is the opener for the new CT.

    It seems that though subtle, they have admitted it.

    That was almost as sad as them proudly announcing that the highly anticipated new "big mode" was only gonna be for one era.

    And the absolute worst decision and single biggest let down in the entire game. I love conquest. I also love stormtroopers. Unbelievable that you can’t have both at the same time in this AAA online multiplayer STAR WARS shooter. I keep trying to stick with this game, but Star Wars or not, there are just too many other high quality games out there that are getting it right to give this one the attention I used to. I’m down to 2-3 hours a week now. Increasingly less...

    Slow content from a reduced staff would still be respected, lauded, and celebrated if the fellas making the decisions were simply better at what they do. I could scroll down the first page of nearly any thread on this forum and choose no less than five forum members who would all be better at making these choices than anyone currently getting paid to do the same.

    Shame... Disgrace... These words aren’t strong enough.
    Would you complain if Capital Supremacy was only for the OT?

    Are you simple? You’ve not the skill to bait me. CS for OT only is the exact same mistake. It’s identical. Shoo... The adults are talking.
    Yeah it would be a mistake, but would most of you be complaining? Probably not.

    You may speak for yourself only.

    The failures of this game’s career didn’t start with CS nor are they defined only there. Your pointless involvement in the merits of each era is tired and stale. Maybe one day they’ll have CS maps for the other eras, maybe not. The first three maps should have included one for each era. This is an undeniable point.

    I only discuss substantively. Your attempts to inflame and troll by labeling the motives of others have been transparent for weeks now. It’s low level, and reserved for the kiddie table.

    You may speak for yourself only.
    The failures of the game didn't start with CS, indeed. It also didn't start with CW either, yet it's the most talked about "failure" of the game on this forum, I wonder why. CS currently is a Clone Wars experience (as mentioned by the CT) currently to capitalize on the Clone Wars hype this game has had since 2018's EA Play.

    I think that your mind is so biased that you actually believe that your subjective point of view it's a fact, but it's not, so let be me clear, this is only your opinion, ok? so i disagree
    I am in fact not biased in any way, but okay. I'm just speaking what's on my mind and you are totally free to disagree.
    Relmets wrote: »
    I have never seen anyone ask for Extraction to come to any other era.
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/120019/give-us-more-extraction-maps-please/p1
    On the very first page of this thread, OP expresses interest in extraction maps for all eras, and there is even a fleshed out concept for Naboo Palace Hangar as a map.
    Now you've seen people asking for extraction to come to other eras.

    Same with the Hunt mode, I mostly only see people ask for Wampas to be added.

    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/106947/hunt-mode-expansion-ideas
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/112061/5-ways-hunt-mode-can-expand-by-season-3

    There are multiple concepts for PT-era hunt on the first pages of both of these threads
    I'm going to paint you as a "CW hatur" because I've never once seen you root for it, even before the consistent releases of CW content.
    So because I don't actively cheerlead for an era I now hate that era.
    an4jz153e8jk.gif
    Oh look, here I am supporting @MajesticAndHolyWade 's Mygeeto concept for the 4 new CLONE WARS weapons
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p2
    Here I am pitching a PT-era concept for SFA: Naboo
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/96843/starfighter-assault-thread/p28
    I have made it abundantly clear that I don't care about era favoritism, and specifically want to see more weapons added because they are not era-restrictive.

    Keep trying Lil' Warfare.
    Okay I was wrong, you're not biased :innocent:

    You misunderstand. The error is not that it’s Clone Wars, the error is that the new Conquest mode is limited to one era only. That’s an error in decision making, in judgement, and it’s the biggest mistake they’ve made to date. The era is irrelevant. The exclusivity is very relevant.

    Bugs are an issue but not the biggest one. Most games have bugs, this one just has more than usual.

    Conquest should have been a full Star Wars experience, like GA is. This kind of decision making, this deep into this game’s life, is just more example of why this team should be replaced by another on the next iteration.

    Added together we can fully see that they don’t have the talent to remove bugs in a professional manner, and also the leadership, whether DICE or those that above them that give approvals, are apathetic at best about the direction and quality of this game.

    Now you can't argue with any of that
  • The_Count wrote: »
    I agree we need to focus on more infantry weapons and skins and such, but it would be a waste IMO to use them on the same maps. Give us some new maps and for each map release, instead of a pair of heroes, how about some new skins and weapons? Similar to how BF2015 did with their DLCs.

    You should've quit while you was still alive dooku!

    👍😂
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Fact: Fans aren't good to make games.

    Those that actually make the games play them, and are very much fans. This is what real, factual statements look like.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Fact: Fans aren't good to make games.

    Those that actually make the games play them, and are very much fans. This is what real, factual statements look like.

    Those who are dedicated to their job even if they are fans or not, those are good to make games.

    Typically, in any entertainment industry, those that are dedicated to their jobs are by default fans.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Fact: Fans aren't good to make games.

    Those that actually make the games play them, and are very much fans. This is what real, factual statements look like.

    Those who are dedicated to their job even if they are fans or not, those are good to make games.

    Typically, in any entertainment industry, those that are dedicated to their jobs are by default fans.

    I don't see dedication on this game.

    Well, that’s a fair opinion, but not the point we were discussing. Anyway, this April through June... In no other three month span have we seen as much content and tweaks as we have this spring.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Fact: Fans aren't good to make games.

    Those that actually make the games play them, and are very much fans. This is what real, factual statements look like.

    Those who are dedicated to their job even if they are fans or not, those are good to make games.

    Typically, in any entertainment industry, those that are dedicated to their jobs are by default fans.

    I don't see dedication on this game.

    Well, that’s a fair opinion, but not the point we were discussing. Anyway, this April through June... In no other three month span have we seen as much content and tweaks as we have this spring.

    You mean that content that didn't make it into the launch? That's not dedication.
    Hero parade is another thing that is destroying this game.

    I certainly agree that their chosen focus isn’t what I’d prefer. I do like CS though, and am interested in Felucia.
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    More weapons for troopers. More maps for trooper modes. More skins for troopers. More maps for SA.

    You will take improved Clone backpacks instead.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    @F8RGE
    Unlocking the faction restriction on default blasters, making them universally available across all 4 classes, and some general tweaks to existing blasters, is this a fair compromise for weapons?

    Surely we aren't asking for a lot here

    [+3748 posts]
  • ID_8615
    793 posts Member
    Yavin IV:
    5 deaths to LS saber heroes
    2 to AT-RT (ok, 1 of those was completely avoidable)
    2 to CR-2 fire
    1 to stock A280 fire
    1 respawn

    11 total. Given 2 of those were personal choices, I'm scoring this as 5/9 deaths to saber Hero-lords of GA. ~55% of deaths to OP heroes.

    I did not bother with round 2. I just turned it off and went to bed 😴😴.

    @F8RGE -- you want constructive feedback -- 👆👆 there's plenty right there.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    More weapons for troopers. More maps for trooper modes. More skins for troopers. More maps for SA.

    You will take improved Clone backpacks instead.

    Thanks. I needed a good laugh. 😆
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    More weapons for troopers. More maps for trooper modes. More skins for troopers. More maps for SA.

    You will take improved Clone backpacks instead.

    Thanks. I needed a good laugh. 😆

    Too bad its what we are actually getting.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • It’s obviously a Japanese fighting fish… ok maybe not. But I’m not seeing the blaster.

    Still we need new weapons
    Correct me if I’m wrong but is this a new blaster?
    maw33bb59hut.jpeg

  • Hesha
    510 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    @F8RGE
    Unlocking the faction restriction on default blasters, making them universally available across all 4 classes, and some general tweaks to existing blasters, is this a fair compromise for weapons?

    Surely we aren't asking for a lot here

    I honestly don’t get why this haven’t been done yet, the guns are all there. They just need some mods and some tweaking like you said to feel unique and boom the weapon variety goes up so much.
  • Troopers bump.
  • ID_8615
    793 posts Member
    Give me my T-21 blaster or give me BF2015.
  • ID_8615 wrote: »
    Give me my T-21 blaster or give me BF2015.

    Give me 15 with added maps and new content, then we may be onto something.
  • ID_8615
    793 posts Member
    ... now I am half-curious what the selling price might be of the 2015 source code.
  • Idk but I would definitely buy it lol, if they rereleased bf15 with new weapons, more maps, especially for the small modes and Walker Assualt, wow.
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    Hesha wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    @F8RGE
    Unlocking the faction restriction on default blasters, making them universally available across all 4 classes, and some general tweaks to existing blasters, is this a fair compromise for weapons?

    Surely we aren't asking for a lot here

    I honestly don’t get why this haven’t been done yet, the guns are all there.

    you and me both pal

    [+3748 posts]
  • skincarver
    812 posts Member
    edited June 15
    For those saying that weapons don’t add anything to the game:

    I switched from blast to cs and the thing I‘m getting the most fun out of right now is changing the mods I used to have to different combinations and using weapons I used only so far for unlocking them, to see how they fair in cs and if they are useful, if they suit my play style or if I have to adapt and so on. Makes me play different classes and adds overall quite some entertainment to the game.

    We need new (base) guns with mods to play around with to further enhance the game.

    [spelling]
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    Xerogon wrote: »
    You guys have to understand something, step back and take a look at the actual people saying weapons or infantry aren’t important but constantly advocate for more heroes. Have you guys ever played theses guys, if so you’ll immediately understand why they’re threatened by skill based gameplay.

    wise
    [+3748 posts]
  • ID_8615
    793 posts Member
    Noticed something else today. Even on the PS4, the H v V player base is comprised of some of the most vile, foul-mouthed players I have ever come across. I thought it was limited to the XBox, but no... the PS4 Hero-worshippers are just as b_tt-hurt sore-losers as those on the XBox.

    When you are dealing with fragile, inflated egos, potty-mouths will be abundant.
  • Xerogon wrote: »
    You guys have to understand something, step back and take a look at the actual people saying weapons or infantry aren’t important but constantly advocate for more heroes. Have you guys ever played theses guys, if so you’ll immediately understand why they’re threatened by skill based gameplay.

    Spot on.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • KresusFIN
    2818 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    @EA_Charlemagne @F8RGE Any chance you guys could fix the Stinger Pistol to actually work as advertised before GA becomes large-scale HvV-with-Objectives?

    Alternatively, can folks here tweet Guillaume about it?

    It’s getting to the point where infantry is nothing more than caddies for the heroes.

    nomcavb4pk5n.gif

    It's so tragic to witness.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • ID_8615
    793 posts Member
    Yep, the way it is and as much as I want new weapons we need this first for all infantry as a secondary, then we may have a little balance lol. Imagine a saberlord and when an infantry class pulls this out during an attack.

    With the same auto-tracking saber swing AI to go with it? Yes. Gimme.
  • lowell
    1743 posts Member
    edited June 17
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    I was unfortunate enough to see F8RGE's "We're allowed to put things we want into the game" tweet.

    So that explains broken combat rolls, insane saberlord favouritism, broken Yodas, **** Obi-Wan tricks, EOR MM, and the.. What do we even call the "In Virginia for one game, in some obscure African village the next" server shifts.

    They are TCW shills. They don't want it to be an actual Battlefront game, so there we have it; It isn't going to be a Battlefront game. Just a wanna-be Star Wars Overwatch or whatevs.

    I have never wanted to be proven wrong so much, but considering how dumb stuff like Yoda in his current state even makes it through playtesting (Lol. I know. Nonexistent) makes it beyond easy to not have any faith in these people.

    I do think when it's a Star Wars Battlefront game, it should have content from all kinds of eras, mediums so we can get the full canon Star Wars experience. We shouldn't be keeping things out (the possibilities should be endless as Star Wars will continue into the future) but bringing more things in, making the game bigger and bigger so we can more choices to choose to play with. The way you're saying Battlefront is like it's not just Star Wars has a Battlefront edition but other franchises also have their own Battlefront games from what I understand.
  • ross42899
    1519 posts Member
    Hesha wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    @F8RGE
    Unlocking the faction restriction on default blasters, making them universally available across all 4 classes, and some general tweaks to existing blasters, is this a fair compromise for weapons?

    Surely we aren't asking for a lot here

    I honestly don’t get why this haven’t been done yet, the guns are all there. They just need some mods and some tweaking like you said to feel unique and boom the weapon variety goes up so much.

    And don't forget the weapons from the campaign. They are techinally in the game and working, but need some balancing done for MP.
  • Hesha
    510 posts Member
    ross42899 wrote: »
    Hesha wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    @F8RGE
    Unlocking the faction restriction on default blasters, making them universally available across all 4 classes, and some general tweaks to existing blasters, is this a fair compromise for weapons?

    Surely we aren't asking for a lot here

    I honestly don’t get why this haven’t been done yet, the guns are all there. They just need some mods and some tweaking like you said to feel unique and boom the weapon variety goes up so much.

    And don't forget the weapons from the campaign. They are techinally in the game and working, but need some balancing done for MP.

    That’s one of my biggest issues, the guns are all there yet they don’t make use of them....
  • lowell
    1743 posts Member
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    I was unfortunate enough to see F8RGE's "We're allowed to put things we want into the game" tweet.

    So that explains broken combat rolls, insane saberlord favouritism, broken Yodas, **** Obi-Wan tricks, EOR MM, and the.. What do we even call the "In Virginia for one game, in some obscure African village the next" server shifts.

    They are TCW shills. They don't want it to be an actual Battlefront game, so there we have it; It isn't going to be a Battlefront game. Just a wanna-be Star Wars Overwatch or whatevs.

    I have never wanted to be proven wrong so much, but considering how dumb stuff like Yoda in his current state even makes it through playtesting (Lol. I know. Nonexistent) makes it beyond easy to not have any faith in these people.

    I do think when it's a Star Wars Battlefront game, it should have content from all kinds of eras, mediums so we can get the full canon Star Wars experience. We shouldn't be keeping things out (the possibilities should be endless as Star Wars will continue into the future) but bringing more things in, making the game bigger and bigger so we can more choices to choose to play with. The way you're saying Battlefront is like it's not just Star Wars has a Battlefront edition but other franchises also have their own Battlefront games from what I understand.

    There was no reason for the Dev team to reduce rolling as a defensive maneuver for the base-4 class to get away from the saber-lords ... OTHER than to specifically cater to the Hero-Worship crowd... which comprises of the most Sour Grapes players I have ever come across. I mean, I have seen elementary kids pout at my chess club, but these guys surpass those kids in spades.

    I was mostly talking about the content since I don't want to limit what we can get in the game, not the rolling heroes vs. troopers situation. The only modes I play on PC regularly is Heroes Vs. Villains and Starfighter Assault (if I can get a match). I also rarely get enough points or time to be a hero in GA if I ever do play, CS is easier.
  • I might as well uninstall at this point. I’ll be playing GRW for now, @ me when they come up with new content for Troopers.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    I might as well uninstall at this point. I’ll be playing GRW for now, @ me when they come up with new content for Troopers.

    DNsXXq9.jpg
    [+3748 posts]
Sign In or Register to comment.