criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Heroes are no longer the priority. Add content for troopers.

1323334353638Next

Replies

  • skincarver wrote: »
    Look at all those beauties

    y6kfmin6apc2.png

    u/Immortal_Soldiers post https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/d3s3x3/weapon_system_rework_removing_the_era_restriction/
    has 3.2k upvotes and F8rge was tagged about 20 times in it.

    Please, Dice. Please.

    Damn, so many of the default blasters could be given new stats and attachments while others replaced
  • Good weekend event guys, hope it had decent numbers.

    It was. But I still thought the reinforcement spam was a little excessive. I hope for the next time they go with the base classes and vehicles.
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    It doesn't seem there's any intention to add weapons. But my goodness if they do they cannot just add 1 at a time.

    Yeah, they’ve been terribly silent on the topic of weapons, but I have a (hope/) feeling that they won’t be able to ignore this for much longer.

    The way I read dennis’ Comment on how the weapon system is stupid gives me optimism that they at least intend to work on weapons, whatever the result of that might be.

  • LuxCapere
    20 posts Member
    edited September 16
    bfloo wrote: »
    Just unlocking the faction restriction adds 24 blasters to the game.

    Reinforcements and Aerials need to be taken out of Blast and an objective mode needs to be added without them.

    no it doesn't, lol...but nice try devs...

    HONESTLY, no, not nice try, do your jobs, make content, stop shifting crap around that doesn't matter, as if that is actually being productive...

    ;(((

    much sad, such disappoint
  • What about Starfighter pilots?

    By December of this year, it’ll have been two years since Starfighter Assault got a new map.
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    What about Starfighter pilots?

    By December of this year, it’ll have been two years since Starfighter Assault got a new map.

    There will never be one added.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • skincarver wrote: »
    Look at all those beauties

    y6kfmin6apc2.png

    u/Immortal_Soldiers post https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/d3s3x3/weapon_system_rework_removing_the_era_restriction/
    has 3.2k upvotes and F8rge was tagged about 20 times in it.

    Please, Dice. Please.

    Damn, so many of the default blasters could be given new stats and attachments while others replaced

    That’s crazy to even look at, we have cross era heroes but not blasters. We should be able to use any and all blasters on all maps imo.



    There already is cross era blasters in the game, what are you talking about. The EL-16HFE is a resistance blaster the clones were never seen using those types of blasters, yet, you see the clones use that resistance blaster in like CS and GA, so there already is cross era blasters in the game.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2723 posts Member
    edited September 17
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    skincarver wrote: »
    Look at all those beauties

    y6kfmin6apc2.png

    u/Immortal_Soldiers post https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/d3s3x3/weapon_system_rework_removing_the_era_restriction/
    has 3.2k upvotes and F8rge was tagged about 20 times in it.

    Please, Dice. Please.

    Damn, so many of the default blasters could be given new stats and attachments while others replaced

    That’s crazy to even look at, we have cross era heroes but not blasters. We should be able to use any and all blasters on all maps imo.



    There already is cross era blasters in the game, what are you talking about. The EL-16HFE is a resistance blaster the clones were never seen using those types of blasters, yet, you see the clones use that resistance blaster in like CS and GA, so there already is cross era blasters in the game.

    Im talking about limiting certain guns to certain maps, so say I want to use rt97c I should be able to use it on any map, Default weapons should be available across all eras imo.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • He’s back bois
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Why TF is this thread constantly being Bumped
    I’m honestly sick of this thread it’s just getting bumped for literally no reason.

    @Saberscar223
    wtsdgc6cs4gk.gif

    Poor Marjorie 😭
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    skincarver wrote: »
    Look at all those beauties

    y6kfmin6apc2.png

    u/Immortal_Soldiers post https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/d3s3x3/weapon_system_rework_removing_the_era_restriction/
    has 3.2k upvotes and F8rge was tagged about 20 times in it.

    Please, Dice. Please.

    Damn, so many of the default blasters could be given new stats and attachments while others replaced

    That’s crazy to even look at, we have cross era heroes but not blasters. We should be able to use any and all blasters on all maps imo.



    There already is cross era blasters in the game, what are you talking about. The EL-16HFE is a resistance blaster the clones were never seen using those types of blasters, yet, you see the clones use that resistance blaster in like CS and GA, so there already is cross era blasters in the game.



    There really is no such thing as cross era blasters. Just because the resistance uses that blaster, doesn't mean it was just in that era, any blaster can be in any era, just because it wasn't in that star wars movie, but is in another star wars movie, that doesn't mean its from that era, who knows, the resistance blaster could've been originally made in the clone wars era.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    skincarver wrote: »
    Look at all those beauties

    y6kfmin6apc2.png

    u/Immortal_Soldiers post https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/d3s3x3/weapon_system_rework_removing_the_era_restriction/
    has 3.2k upvotes and F8rge was tagged about 20 times in it.

    Please, Dice. Please.

    Damn, so many of the default blasters could be given new stats and attachments while others replaced

    That’s crazy to even look at, we have cross era heroes but not blasters. We should be able to use any and all blasters on all maps imo.



    There already is cross era blasters in the game, what are you talking about. The EL-16HFE is a resistance blaster the clones were never seen using those types of blasters, yet, you see the clones use that resistance blaster in like CS and GA, so there already is cross era blasters in the game.



    There really is no such thing as cross era blasters. Just because the resistance uses that blaster, doesn't mean it was just in that era, any blaster can be in any era, just because it wasn't in that star wars movie, but is in another star wars movie, that doesn't mean its from that era, who knows, the resistance blaster could've been originally made in the clone wars era.

    Are you replying to yourself?
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    skincarver wrote: »
    Look at all those beauties

    y6kfmin6apc2.png

    u/Immortal_Soldiers post https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/d3s3x3/weapon_system_rework_removing_the_era_restriction/
    has 3.2k upvotes and F8rge was tagged about 20 times in it.

    Please, Dice. Please.

    Damn, so many of the default blasters could be given new stats and attachments while others replaced

    That’s crazy to even look at, we have cross era heroes but not blasters. We should be able to use any and all blasters on all maps imo.



    There already is cross era blasters in the game, what are you talking about. The EL-16HFE is a resistance blaster the clones were never seen using those types of blasters, yet, you see the clones use that resistance blaster in like CS and GA, so there already is cross era blasters in the game.



    There really is no such thing as cross era blasters. Just because the resistance uses that blaster, doesn't mean it was just in that era, any blaster can be in any era, just because it wasn't in that star wars movie, but is in another star wars movie, that doesn't mean its from that era, who knows, the resistance blaster could've been originally made in the clone wars era.

    Are you replying to yourself?

    :D :D :D XD
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Add weapons pls. Start with unlocking the class defaults and campaign only blasters

    I don't see why you didn't add a trooper version for that new Commando blaster or the currently unique hero blasters already in game. Just detune the stats a bit and give these hero and reinforcement blasters to whatever relevant trooper class. (e.g. EE-3 and DC 17 for Assault, DL-44, Defender and X-8 Night sniper for officer, Relby for specialist, F-11D for heavy etc.)

    Doesn't seem like too much work to change a few damage/accuracy stats.
  • My recent replies were getting deleted from this thread and now it's not getting bumped, RIP

    @Iden_the_Terrible love the name
    He’s back bois

    :sunglasses:
    Relmets wrote: »
    Why TF is this thread constantly being Bumped
    I’m honestly sick of this thread it’s just getting bumped for literally no reason.

    @Saberscar223
    wtsdgc6cs4gk.gif

    Poor Marjorie 😭

    :pensive:
    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »
    My recent replies were getting deleted from this thread and now it's not getting bumped, RIP

    @Iden_the_Terrible love the name
    He’s back bois

    :sunglasses:
    Relmets wrote: »
    Why TF is this thread constantly being Bumped
    I’m honestly sick of this thread it’s just getting bumped for literally no reason.

    @Saberscar223
    wtsdgc6cs4gk.gif

    Poor Marjorie 😭

    :pensive:

    One of mine got scrubbed too.

    The one where I said..

    Welcome back.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    My recent replies were getting deleted from this thread and now it's not getting bumped, RIP

    @Iden_the_Terrible love the name
    He’s back bois

    :sunglasses:
    Relmets wrote: »
    Why TF is this thread constantly being Bumped
    I’m honestly sick of this thread it’s just getting bumped for literally no reason.

    @Saberscar223
    wtsdgc6cs4gk.gif

    Poor Marjorie 😭

    :pensive:

    One of mine got scrubbed too.

    The one where I said..

    Welcome back.

    Thank you friendo @Darth_Vapor3

    6ddur2nd2uvu.gif
    [+3748 posts]
  • Dropped to page 4, not a fitting place for this thread.

    Still waiting for an announcement of a large scale trooper only mode.

    So, we gave plenty of feedback regarding BotG.
    I’d really like to know how the Devs rate this event, wether it was a success or not, and the likelihood of a return of a modified version of it.

    I know that a portion of the forum didn’t enjoy it at all, but the positive feedback we‘ve had should imho show the devs there is a real demand for trooper content.

  • Interesting. Unbumpable.

    ☹️👎🏻
  • skincarver wrote: »
    Interesting. Unbumpable.

    ☹️👎🏻

    Naturally since there is still an unsatisfied desire for meaningful trooper content they did the right thing and buried the thread

    There are no problems if you can't hear them
    xs2zinmaf43c.jpg
    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »
    skincarver wrote: »
    Interesting. Unbumpable.

    ☹️👎🏻

    Naturally since there is still an unsatisfied desire for meaningful trooper content they did the right thing and buried the thread

    There are no problems if you can't hear them
    xs2zinmaf43c.jpg

    Sure looks that way.
    Welcome back btw.

  • Man, Bans are handed out like candy on Halloween these days.

    *duck*

  • Close the thread instead of this unceremonious bumpless burial

    have some dignity you cowards
    [+3748 posts]
  • But it’s almost at 2000 posts. We need Boots in the Ground as a permanent mode selection in the menus. But with the vehicles.
  • Relmets
    2378 posts Member
    But it’s almost at 2000 posts. We need Boots in the Ground as a permanent mode selection in the menus. But with the vehicles.

    I want the satisfaction of knowing that my thread had to be closed because they were too ashamed to give me a straight answer

    muting the thread like this is basically the same thing except there's no glory in it
    [+3748 posts]
  • I suppose it's ok to have 35 posts a day be about Hero buffing and nerfing this or that ad infinitum......but "we've already got a thread about infantry, discuss it there if you can find it."

    But my Boba wont fly fast enough in certain conditions against certain Heros...Vader needs a stronger stamina because hes too weak agaisnt Phasma....Anakin needs his 2nd ability buffed now.....Nerf Leias secondary shot against Maul cause he takes to more damage than Vader....but BUFF Mauls spin attack Obi Wan

    Bla, bla, bla..and the Hero lords continue to drive this game into the boring mud. Devs seem cool with it.

    Nothing to add. 👍🏻
  • Relmets
    2378 posts Member
    I suppose it's ok to have 35 posts a day be about Hero buffing and nerfing this or that ad infinitum......but "we've already got a thread about infantry, discuss it there if you can find it."

    But my Boba wont fly fast enough in certain conditions against certain Heros...Vader needs a stronger stamina because hes too weak agaisnt Phasma....Anakin needs his 2nd ability buffed now.....Nerf Leias secondary shot against Maul cause he takes to more damage than Vader....but BUFF Mauls spin attack Obi Wan

    Bla, bla, bla..and the Hero lords continue to drive this game into the boring mud. Devs seem cool with it.

    Preach. What a joke.
    [+3748 posts]
  • I sure wished BotG had vehicles. They could have hit home run with this event. Instead, they got a double.
  • Uh.. Bump?
  • So why can’t this thread be found anywhere other than my favorites list?
  • Relmets
    2378 posts Member
    Uh.. Bump?
    So why can’t this thread be found anywhere other than my favorites list?

    8tvsg69l7dh5.jpg

    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Uh.. Bump?
    So why can’t this thread be found anywhere other than my favorites list?

    8tvsg69l7dh5.jpg
    Muted huh....?

    Unbeli—

    Believable.
  • Censorship at its finest. What a shame.
  • Censorship at its finest. What a shame.

    While heroplayers are allowed to run wild with the forum.
    The nonsense posts some of these guys make, the untruths people throw at our direction made me take a step back from the forum.

    Experience shows what happens when trooper players take a stand on the forum.

    I’m at the point of being fed up again, with the game, the forum and everything else.
    Thankfully I just bought Spider-Man GOTY and have something else to “waste” my time with.

    As you say: what a shame.
    smh
  • skincarver wrote: »
    Censorship at its finest. What a shame.

    While heroplayers are allowed to run wild with the forum.
    The nonsense posts some of these guys make, the untruths people throw at our direction made me take a step back from the forum.

    Experience shows what happens when trooper players take a stand on the forum.

    I’m at the point of being fed up again, with the game, the forum and everything else.
    Thankfully I just bought Spider-Man GOTY and have something else to “waste” my time with.

    As you say: what a shame.
    smh

    Being honest I hardly ever play anymore at all. Haven’t for months now. I peruse the forum still out of habit mostly, plus the fact that me and my pal use this forum to communicate while we’re at work. I still make some posts here and there but my presence here isn’t nearly what it once was.

    This game could have been so much more. I mean, it looks fantastic, but it was built around trooper gameplay with the Frostbite engine with heroes as an arbitrary addition. It’s clear that hero gameplay wan not thoroughly vetted prior to launch.

    It probably would have been way better without the MTX fiasco. It certainly would have. It also would have been better if one of the North American DICE teams were in charge of it. These Swedish boys clearly have too much on their plate here.

    Another studio entirely, and leaving off from Frostbite should be the path for the future.

    But it won’t be.

    What a shame indeed.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!