criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Vader choke bug

XB1 here.... sometimes the choke move gets “stuck” and you can’t do anything and also move very slowly. Vader holds out his hand like he’s choking and you can’t even do lightsaber attacks. Almost died multiple times because of this. The only way to get it to release is to let the choke action refresh and do it again which seems to work half the time.

I’m sure this isn’t new, but I’ve been playing GA lately.

Replies

• @Kenobi_Dude
    Please, come to Answers HQ, EA's Bug Reporting Forum and share this experience there. Just login there with your EA account and help make this BUG get fixed.

Reporting BUGs here in the main forum isn't as effective as doing it there, where they monitor stuff more constantly, and several members try to enhance the reports with details, evidence, methods of reproduction, etc.

Here is the link to the report I made about this exact BUG you're complaining about back in March (yeah, this BUG is as old as this game): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Eternal-Force-Choke-State-as-Vader/m-p/6724924#M12073

And I also did a video to show the BUG to the devs so they can understand it better and have a better material to work with:

Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)