criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New Stuck BUG Analysed: How it Happens, How to Fix it, and What it does to You

RogueZeroRendar
601 posts Member
edited January 11
I'm back with more BUG analysis. This time the new Stuck BUG, or the Dodge Stuck BUG as my experiments led me to name it.

All info is in the video, but if you want to help bring more attention to this BUG please come to answers HQ to discuss, bring evidence, or just upvote it to draw the attention from the devs at DICE. It's a very annoying BUG that didn't exist prior to the October or November updates. Link to this report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Dodge-Stuck-BUG-Getting-Stuck-Anywhere-With-Anyone/m-p/7341352#M21082

I hope this helps anyone that experiences this BUG with the provided in-game fixing solution. It may not be much, but when you know what to look for, it becomes easier to get it. Here is what matters from the report:

d722wt2zo37u.png
epr08qbf9all.png
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
Post edited by RogueZeroRendar on

Replies