criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Obi-Wan abilities not working?

Started to play ObiWan and I noticed that independently from the level (below lvl 10 currently) his abilities are very weak or just not working.

- Push: Very slow activation time. No instant activation. If you face an enemy hero they will always pull their abilities on you before you can push them. Range is freaking short. I heared it can be charged, but it is impossible to pull it off. Because even slower activation time.
- Mind trick: It is also freaking slow to activate and you get locked in place for that time and you can be easily killed. It seems not to e working at all. Description says, it prevents enemy players to dodge the attacks and to use any abilities. This never happend. Used mind trick on enemy heroes several times "successfully" and could use their ability. Like Mr. Lung cancer could easily run through me on 4 legs.
- Defensive rush: He starts running deflecting shots. But when you run through enemy heroes, you should be able to deactivate the ability and as the description says, deliver a final blow. Never saw that final blow happening, and the deactivation time is again so slow, you get just simply hit and shot in the back.

Any observation from you guys?

Replies

• Nihil wrote: »
    Started to play ObiWan and I noticed that independently from the level (below lvl 10 currently) his abilities are very weak or just not working.

- Push: Very slow activation time. No instant activation. If you face an enemy hero they will always pull their abilities on you before you can push them. Range is freaking short. I heared it can be charged, but it is impossible to pull it off. Because even slower activation time.
    - Mind trick: It is also freaking slow to activate and you get locked in place for that time and you can be easily killed. It seems not to e working at all. Description says, it prevents enemy players to dodge the attacks and to use any abilities. This never happend. Used mind trick on enemy heroes several times "successfully" and could use their ability. Like Mr. Lung cancer could easily run through me on 4 legs.
    - Defensive rush: He starts running deflecting shots. But when you run through enemy heroes, you should be able to deactivate the ability and as the description says, deliver a final blow. Never saw that final blow happening, and the deactivation time is again so slow, you get just simply hit and shot in the back.

Any observation from you guys?

Defensive rush can be cancelled by pressing the dodge button. The final blow also has to be manually triggered by pressing the attack button again.

Mind trick is bugged confirmed to be fixed in the next update. Best used when someone is preoccupied with an enemy.

Push- use the ability sparingly never charge it up on GA or you'll die in a instant. Best used when someone is right in your face.

Card to use are: jedi general, jedi resilience & forward for GA.

HvV: jedi resilience, think it over, & perfect defense
  • Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    edited January 11
    Sometimes push doesn’t work. I think they were supposed to fix these bugs last time, but I see them still sometimes.i don’t think it had anything to do with level. I’m level 40 and I still see issues.