criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hero killstreaks in GA

Replies

• I can get streaks in the 20s from time to time, but I'm usually way too aggressive playing the objective to get even that high. My goal isn't killstreaks, but to win the match. I haven't seen these 100 killstreaks in games I've been involved in.

How would you know?

If they dont have 100+ eliminations, they cant have a killstreak that high. I haven't seen 100+ eliminations more than a couple of times and I assume there were some assists in there.
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    I can get streaks in the 20s from time to time, but I'm usually way too aggressive playing the objective to get even that high. My goal isn't killstreaks, but to win the match. I haven't seen these 100 killstreaks in games I've been involved in.
    I’ve never played a single GA match where someone has got a 100+ killstreak other than the few I have got with Bossk especially on Naboo

How would you know if someone got a 100 killstreak?
  • I can get streaks in the 20s from time to time, but I'm usually way too aggressive playing the objective to get even that high. My goal isn't killstreaks, but to win the match. I haven't seen these 100 killstreaks in games I've been involved in.

How would you know?

If they dont have 100+ eliminations, they cant have a killstreak that high. I haven't seen 100+ eliminations more than a couple of times and I assume there were some assists in there.

Gotcha.
  • il96 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    150+ would be bossk and Palps
    100+ Leia, Han, Iden, boba, lando
    Saber anything over 50 is decent

This is on PC so on console it would be higher

Large streaks are only really possible when the opposition is stacked and your on like a final attacking phase of say Naboo, and yours is terrible. It’s often hard if your team is good simply because you will steamroll objectives. I didn’t include Atst as for example the outdoor phases of Crait you can easily get 100+ just there

This guy is crazy, never seen a Leia do anything over a 50 amoung others aka ATST blah blah.
    To the OP question on console aim for a 20's with a saber hero.
    with Han Palps or Bossk, ez 40.

It was very possible on crait at launch & I think it still is. If you can only get 20 with a saber hero you got to do better

The OP was asking what he should aim for when he pushes the objective, i never said what i get.

@tandoori_oven you cant say 100 Leia is possible with alt+fire pre nerf... that makes no sense, IT WAS POSSIBLE now its not, we are talking in the present not the past.

Sorry must have mistyped. She was bossk and Palps level pre nerf, post nerf still top tier and can mammoth streak but less kills from altfire

Large streaks are only really possible when the opposition is stacked and your on like a final attacking phase of say Naboo, and yours is terrible. It’s often hard if your team is good simply because you will steamroll objectives. I didn’t include Atst as for example the outdoor phases of Crait you can easily get 100+ just there

This guy is crazy, never seen a Leia do anything over a 50 amoung others aka ATST blah blah.

It was very possible on crait at launch & I think it still is. If you can only get 20 with a saber hero you got to do better

The OP was asking what he should aim for when he pushes the objective, i never said what i get.

@tandoori_oven you cant say 100 Leia is possible with alt+fire pre nerf... that makes no sense, IT WAS POSSIBLE now its not, we are talking in the present not the past.

If you use her Laser Brain star card you will still OHK non heavy troopers. She couldn't OHK heavies even with laser brain pre nerf so it doesn't make a big difference.

Wasn’t really the dmg it was the lock on arc that made it ridiculous since on maps like crait and Hoth you could jump altfire and hit people in trenches from the back of the map
  • Lee1981
    1240 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    I can get streaks in the 20s from time to time, but I'm usually way too aggressive playing the objective to get even that high. My goal isn't killstreaks, but to win the match. I haven't seen these 100 killstreaks in games I've been involved in.
    I’ve never played a single GA match where someone has got a 100+ killstreak other than the few I have got with Bossk especially on Naboo

Fair enough over 100 eliminations with said hero then
  • High elim with mediocre kills is mainly bossk and Palps since they can spam aoe damage for assists. Most blaster streaks will be 100+ kills because of the lack or aoe, Han Leia etc would fall into that category

Sorry must have mistyped. She was bossk and Palps level pre nerf, post nerf still top tier and can mammoth streak but less kills from altfire

If you use her Laser Brain star card you will still OHK non heavy troopers. She couldn't OHK heavies even with laser brain pre nerf so it doesn't make a big difference.

Wasn’t really the dmg it was the lock on arc that made it ridiculous since on maps like crait and Hoth you could jump altfire and hit people in trenches from the back of the map

The lock on is still there.

Yeah I agree with that.
  • Lee1981
    1240 posts Member

Yeah I agree with that.
    As you say it is impossible to know what another players killstreak is, you can try and determine it based on their “eliminations” and as I’ve alreay said, all this yeah 100+ 150+ are easy “git gud” nonsense

No denying that they are occasionally possible but no where near as easy or as common as some claim

Yeah I agree with that.

The lock-on yes, but no way near like pre nerf. It was absolutely ridiculous early on

Agreed

As much as @tandoori_oven does normally talk sense

He is over exaggerating the number of kills possible

Not at all, I would class myself as above average and have no issues. Many others on here are in the same boat.

So then post a video of you getting 100+ kills with Boba.

I only post screenshots as I do not edit my raw footage, of which I have provided countless during my time here.

Problem here is people only see what the bell curve shows them, not anything outlying which is where some players are.

Doing well now with HoK has made it even easier since dropping 100+ kills prior on characters without it still happened, routinely.

I can only see one topic on your profile, and you have 2000 posts so I really don't want to go through each one. Can you just post a screenshot?

Sure, yeah I have a few posts to dig through. I’ll post a collection when I’m back home of 100+ rounds with characters other than boosk and Palps, think i have a few 150+ saved not of them also. Not sure if @t3hBar0n keeps his but I would be keen to see some as have been in rounds together both dropping 100s in the same round so know he’s beast mode

Unfortunately I don't. I deleted all the footage I hadn't used to make guides some time ago. I thought I had uploaded one of our double 100 games (Theed with Palps and Bossk) but I don't see it on my YouTube:/
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »

Agreed

Not at all, I would class myself as above average and have no issues. Many others on here are in the same boat.

I only post screenshots as I do not edit my raw footage, of which I have provided countless during my time here.

Problem here is people only see what the bell curve shows them, not anything outlying which is where some players are.

Doing well now with HoK has made it even easier since dropping 100+ kills prior on characters without it still happened, routinely.

I can only see one topic on your profile, and you have 2000 posts so I really don't want to go through each one. Can you just post a screenshot?

Sure, yeah I have a few posts to dig through. I’ll post a collection when I’m back home of 100+ rounds with characters other than boosk and Palps, think i have a few 150+ saved not of them also. Not sure if @t3hBar0n keeps his but I would be keen to see some as have been in rounds together both dropping 100s in the same round so know he’s beast mode

Unfortunately I don't. I deleted all the footage I hadn't used to make guides some time ago. I thought I had uploaded one of our double 100 games (Theed with Palps and Bossk) but I don't see it on my YouTube:/

Damn that’s unfortunate, that and the crait double 100 were glorious. The weeping was exceptional
  • t3hBar0n
    4739 posts Member
    edited January 11
    t3hBar0n wrote: »

Agreed

Damn that’s unfortunate, that and the crait double 100 were glorious. The weeping was exceptional

Haha I liked the Crait one because if I remember that was against a grouped team. I had hundreds of gigs of footage and I had made all the guides and stuff I planned on making, so I just deleted the whole folder rather than going through each game to see what it was :/
  • As far as killstreak potential, as others have noted, you have to be playing decent competition or have a totally inept team you have to carry in order to get super high killstreaks.

If you are dominating games as a team then anything in the 30-40 range is solid as the maps will be ending quick.

If you are a saber user the killstreaks generally tap out in the 60-70 range due to time constraints.

If you are using a good ranged character you can go 100+ assuming the game conditions are right. I personally have only gone over 100 with Leia, Bossk, and Palpatine.

Not really, Leia can easily go 100+ if the map and game conditions allow for a prolonged game. The "nerf" to alt fire didn't really do much, as she can still 1 shot troopers except Heavy... which was the case before the nerf anyway.

I must have mistyped apologies, pre nerf she was bossk and Palps level, now she isn’t but still top tier and still drop mammoth streaks post nerfs
  • Lee1981
    1240 posts Member

There are too many factors that come into play to get 100+ killstreaks with anyone except Bossk & maybe palps

Anyone who says otherwise in my eyes is lying
  • il96
    300 posts Member

There are too many factors that come into play to get 100+ killstreaks with anyone except Bossk & maybe palps

The stars need to align on certain maps with plenty of overtime.
    PS4 ButtersEgo96

Not really... Crait, Hoth, Kashyyyk, and Naboo and even Endor you can go north of 100 without much difficulty... all you need is for the map to go full duration and have it not be a steamroll either way... I don't think this qualifies as stars needing to align, as this scenario is not uncommon.
  • il96
    300 posts Member

Not really... Crait, Hoth, Kashyyyk, and Naboo and even Endor you can go north of 100 without much difficulty... all you need is for the map to go full duration and have it not be a steamroll either way... I don't think this qualifies as stars needing to align, as this scenario is not uncommon.

Not having a steamroll go either way is when stars align lol
    PS4 ButtersEgo96

That we can agree on lol
  • t3hBar0n
    4739 posts Member
    edited January 11

Ehh, if I'm the only good player in the game, I can choose whether it is a steamroll or not. If I am the only good player on my team and the other team has good players, I can prevent a steamroll... really the only case where I cannot set up a situation where I could farm mountains of kills is if my team is rolling with or without me... that is not very common. In short, if you are a good player you can usually influence the outcome enough to where you can facilitate a situation where you can farm kills, if that is really what you want to do.

An example of this was my highest killstreak ever which was 128 with Leia on Starkiller... in p2 lol. I ignored the objective so my team couldn't take the stairs without me, and I just sat way in the backfield bombing the stairs until we eventually lost in overtime. I made the decision the force the flow of the match into a situation which favored farming kills over winning to see how high I could get.
  • Wow guys . Not sure where you all play but I have been playing this game since launch and I reckon I've seen eliminations over 70 in a match maybe twice.
  • Wow guys . Not sure where you all play but I have been playing this game since launch and I reckon I've seen eliminations over 70 in a match maybe twice.

I play on west coast PC... and most players on my friends list who can go that high do as well. Having said that, I don't give a crap about killstreaks since the first month or 2 of the game. If a really good players just wants to killstreak they can, and they can increase their streak by actively avoiding helping their team win the game and this ending their streak... at this point the only time I will get high streaks is in the unlikely event I run into a team that is really good and can prevent my team from taking objectives and ending the match... which is really unlikely.
  • Oh ok I play south of UK and matches are nothing like that. You guys must be truly awesome or playing against total f'tards haha

Really? It's actually pretty easy. Most games that go to the entire phase I get 70 plus.
  • Moojammin_10
    590 posts Member
    edited January 12
    Must be playing in totally different areas with different player bases

Literally just finished a match that went all the way on hoth and top player had 48 eliminations
  • Must be playing in totally different areas with different player bases

Literally just finished a match that went all the way on hoth and top player had 48 eliminations

Below average to average players usually top out at that number or near it.
  • I must have never come across anyone thats above average then. Maybe the best players all have their own sever. Or they put the players with the biggest egos against **** to make them feel better haha
  • I must have never come across anyone thats above average then. Maybe the best players all have their own sever. Or they put the players with the biggest egos against **** to make them feel better haha

Lol nah I've had some pretty competitive games where I've had 70 plus eliminations.

Take that game for example. Included it because it was actually a steam roll until I got a hero. 80 eliminations kinda the norm. Get a hero get at least 40+ kills usually in the 45 -48 range. Die. Get another hero by the time the game end usually got 70 plus

I found when the game launched I would run into another really good player once or twice a day... the vast majority of these I would add to my friends list and we would play together after that... so at this point in the game I would assume most of the limited number of good players are probably playing with other good players steamrolling, thus you are even less likely to run into an exceptional player alone in a random game.
  • But good players playing together are not going to all rack up 100 plus kill streaks . there just isn't time I'm a match..again..unless the opposing team are total trash
  • But good players playing together are not going to all rack up 100 plus kill streaks . there just isn't time I'm a match..again..unless the opposing team are total trash

No, that is my point... the more good players play together, the less likely they are to get super high streaks, or that you will see them getting such streaks.
  • Oh ok I see. I'm pretty sure I don't play against clans much anymore though. Maybe we all just get different experiences

What platform?

What platform?

Xbox

What platform?

Xbox

Man I would have figured it would be more often, never know though.
  • Lee1981
    1240 posts Member
    I must have never come across anyone thats above average then. Maybe the best players all have their own sever. Or they put the players with the biggest egos against **** to make them feel better haha

Lol nah I've had some pretty competitive games where I've had 70 plus
    Yes but these are not every game like some of you claim they are

Massive exaggeration going on in this thread, to get over 70+ the match has to have gone to the final phase

That happens maybe 1 out of 3 games in my experience

Another look at how good I am thread

I must have never come across anyone thats above average then. Maybe the best players all have their own sever. Or they put the players with the biggest egos against **** to make them feel better haha

Massive exaggeration going on in this thread, to get over 70+ the match has to have gone to the final phase

Many guys drop 50-70, more, or whatever for one game and then 15-20 the next, average consistently. Certain maps, vehicles, getting heroes, the right hero, and playing in clans/parties are crucial for 99% of the players I’ve played or met.

I know very few that can do it consistently, literally, almost every game, hero or not. For that matter make that 1. 1 player since release of this game. And no, it isn’t me. Still need a little time though, short matches and rolls end in minutes.
  • Lee1981
    1240 posts Member
    But good players playing together are not going to all rack up 100 plus kill streaks . there just isn't time I'm a match..again..unless the opposing team are total trash

Don’t listen to them

Above 70 eliminations happen on certain maps in certain situations only, play the game nearly every day GA only on ps4

This is how it plays out 99% of the time in my experience
  • I've been paying a lot more attention to players who play hero's well in matches and if anyone goes on a really good run it is noticed quite quickly and the team rally and kill them.. I don't care how good you are ..you can't cope with 8-10 troopers on you. They don't last more than 2 mins....that's what I'm seeing anyway
  • I've been paying a lot more attention to players who play hero's well in matches and if anyone goes on a really good run it is noticed quite quickly and the team rally and kill them.. I don't care how good you are ..you can't cope with 8-10 troopers on you. They don't last more than 2 mins....that's what I'm seeing anyway

Depends on which hero/villain they are playing. Heroes/villains with high mobility have the ability to choose their engagements, so they will not be killed by a gang of troopers unless they choose to accept the increased risk of that engagement. Take Palpatine or Yoda for example... no gang up of troopers is going to kill them unless the hero/villain players choose to partake in the risk of that engagement.

Nah almost most games I play in GA are 70 plus most not competitive but some are. If I'm Palpatine thats 70 eliminations right. The game doesn't have to go on to the final phase to get 70 eliminations depending on what map. Far from a look how good I am thread. You should've put 100+ then you would've been on to something. Now im going to say yes I'm a great player who usually get around 70 eliminations. Can post videos of over 70 elimination games & not even touching the final phase if you want
  • t3hBar0n
    4739 posts Member
    edited January 13
    But good players playing together are not going to all rack up 100 plus kill streaks . there just isn't time I'm a match..again..unless the opposing team are total trash

Don’t listen to them

Above 70 eliminations happen on certain maps in certain situations only, play the game nearly every day GA only on ps4

That has not been my experience. Most games a good player could focus on just killstreaking rather than playing the objective and get above 70... of course they would be accomplishing this to the detriment of their team.

I don't see this as a "look how good I am" assertion, as I don't think you need to be particularly good to get large killstreaks with certain heroes... especially if you are ignoring objectives and making it harder for your team to succeed in the process. In fact, I would argue this type of gameplay in an objective mode like GA is NOT playing good at all.

Nah almost most games I play in GA are 70 plus most not competitive but some are. If I'm Palpatine thats 70 eliminations right. The game doesn't have to go on to the final phase to get 70 eliminations depending on what map. Far from a look how good I am thread. You should've put 100+ then you would've been on to something. Now im going to say yes I'm a great player who usually get around 70 eliminations. Can post videos of over 70 elimination games & not even touching the final phase if you want

Cool ..do it. I'd like to learn from it

Don’t listen to them

That has not been my experience. Most games a good player could focus on just killstreaking rather than playing the objective and get above 70... of course they would be accomplishing this to the detriment of their team.

I don't see this as a "look how good I am" assertion, as I don't think you need to be particularly good to get large killstreaks with certain heroes... especially if you are ignoring objectives and making it harder for your team to succeed in the process. In fact, I would argue this type of gameplay in an objective mode like GA is NOT playing good at all.

Palpatine is easy to get 70 eliminations before you hit the last phase. I've got 70 plus playing the objective since that's were all the kills are at. Pretty easy with bossk, Palpatine, & for me luke.

Don’t listen to them

Palpatine is easy to get 70 eliminations before you hit the last phase. I've got 70 plus playing the objective since that's were all the kills are at. Pretty easy with bossk, Palpatine, & for me luke.

Are you in US?

Cool ..do it. I'd like to learn from it

Had 71 eliminations before touching the final phase as Palpatine. Played the objective the entire time.

This one 74 eliminations with bossk on naboo playing the objective before we even got to the last phase.

71 eliminations & didn't even get to the final phase.

Anyways the eliminations you get are very map dependent, how long each phase last, which you hero you have & the card setup you use. You can ptfo & still get killstreaks. Going down in hunting players is another form of ptfo to me. Enemies can't contest if you spawn trap them

Don’t listen to them

Are you in US?

Yeah east coast.

Don’t listen to them

Killing the enemy team is the best way to ptfo tbh. The more people you kill the less they can contest or push your team back

Don’t listen to them

Killing the enemy team is the best way to ptfo tbh. The more people you kill the less they can contest or push your team back

not really... Of course it helps .. killing people in the right areas ..yes definitely

Don’t listen to them

Are you in US?

Yeah east coast.

Seems US has this experience more than UK. Maybe they should mix up the servers a bit ... Constantly getting 70 plus killstreaks must get boring and not very challenging. You guys would get a much better game if you came into the UK servers