criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Content Battlefrond 2: KOTOR / SWTOR

I was thinking of the updates that were coming (Dooku, Anakin, current modes of production), I had already spoken on another subject of "Rogue One" that could be good to return to BF2 later. What I imagine is perhaps improbable on this game or possible on a future battlefrond, it is the integration of the universe Kotor and SWTOR which begins to be known better in the other periods of star wars to the way of a return to the past of star wars (I think the scene where Yoda meets the specter of Dark Bane or the old Sith temple in Star wars Rebels which refers in these times of "The Old Republic"). To continue in my idea I leave you some pictures to give you a glimpse of what gifts I speak and which, for me, could have potential:
vtiqjkqq0snm.png
f7t93no416tz.jpg
vqijv96fxilg.jpg
zfdczorzwnvk.jpg
rdab5hkyxii4.jpg
u6b4fb7z8041.jpg
p1nybo8nobrs.jpg
0436z9wlo7su.jpg
utuudpo8i3ki.jpg
6lj47iirtvuh.jpg
iq0vg86hvsft.jpg
zr5yp089d2jy.jpg
1cpue6p62vo7.png

Replies

• Yo! Darth Nililus would be sick! As for the other suggestions I have been unable to play the game so I don’t know about the rest.