criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Content Battlefrond 2: KOTOR / SWTOR

I was thinking of the updates that were coming (Dooku, Anakin, current modes of production), I had already spoken on another subject of "Rogue One" that could be good to return to BF2 later. What I imagine is perhaps improbable on this game or possible on a future battlefrond, it is the integration of the universe Kotor and SWTOR which begins to be known better in the other periods of star wars to the way of a return to the past of star wars (I think the scene where Yoda meets the specter of Dark Bane or the old Sith temple in Star wars Rebels which refers in these times of "The Old Republic"). To continue in my idea I leave you some pictures to give you a glimpse of what gifts I speak and which, for me, could have potential:
4pk4ifi7g8bg.jpg
b0nhgrsitda8.jpg
kw6xz1gc88lb.jpg
ajyrue0lx790.jpg
7fas9nmrwo6p.jpg
7c0ozfdbvwpv.jpg
u7xdet8b2cfh.jpg
pc07hdv5bcsw.jpg
3rvtbtaynz1r.jpg
zaovc85dclca.jpg
lwjnzq91zdwx.jpg
acdsfo05jqji.png
jd4y6fzdd0h9.png

Replies

• bfloo
    13007 posts Member
    They wouldn't fit in any of the eras of this game
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• It is the best star wars game series along with Jedi Knight and the OG BF.

Sadly Kotor is not Canon as of now so it's not gonna happen.

It should be cannon imo.
    hnytpwosbe30.png
    ∆^∆
  • I'd love to see Old Republic mixed in, but I wonder if it won't be until the next game. They have two trilogies in the works, and a lot of people wonder if one is an Old Republic trilogy. By the time Battlefront 3 comes out, we will likely know the answer to this.