criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Should I buy the game?

Are there enough online players to not get bored while playing different modes? Can i find full servers at any time to play? What is the queue time to find a match? Are players quiting or new ones still joining the game?
I need to know the answers before buying the game, I don't want to waste my money on an already dead game.

Replies

• I find it a bit strange that you called yourself “el chupacabra“ (a mythological goat killing vampire). Yes, you should buy it IMO.
  • When the game is on sale, it’s a no brainer (yes).
  • Relmets
    2204 posts Member
    Flip a coin
    [+3748 posts]
  • Yes. It's a great looking game and dirt cheap. It is however horribly bugged and can be laggy at times.
  • Best five dollars you'll ever spend
  • If your in the US, you won't have any issues getting into games. Besides, the single player and arcade alone is worth the current price of the game.

Yes you should buy it.
  • TjPunx
    1417 posts Member
    HvV is always full
  • NomiSunstrider
    2214 posts Member
    edited January 11
    Buy it. Dew It!
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• I find it a bit strange that you called yourself “el chupacabra“ (a mythological goat killing vampire). Yes, you should buy it IMO.

Is not mythological, is real.

And yes, game is worth it for $10 or so. I paid $7.50, Xbox, find matches easy, but sometimes matchmaking goes bonkers and I don't think is because of lack of player base.
  • are you trolling or am i mistaken?

I am sure i play against you every other day on PC!
  • Yes get it. It's great fun. You won't find a more fun shooter on the market...even though it has a lot of flaws .. it's still the best.
  • It costs less than one of my 2AM drunk orders at MacDonald’s.

So yes, you should buy it.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Short answer: NO
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Alex64
    6484 posts Member
    Hmmmm chupacabras?
    9wxara0w7lyg.jpeg
    It's a no
  • It costs less than one of my 2AM drunk orders at MacDonald’s.

So yes, you should buy it.

This lol. I have some gripes with the game but I spend more on lunch than what the game costs now
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Depends, if you're willing to put up with its major failings.
  • For $10, I would definitely buy it. The game is great and has a good amount of content (though we could definitely use some more!). There are some bugs, which I personally rarely see, but none are really gamebreaking.
    Whether there are full servers depends where you live. If you are on East Coast US, then you will almost always have full servers in Galactic Assault, Heroes vs Villains, Starfighter Assault, and Blast. For the other smaller modes it is hit or miss. Strike is bugged (or so I’ve heard). Extraction has full lobbies this weekend (because of the trooper event) but generally has empty lobbies (still, this is one of the best trooper gamemodes in the entire game). I don’t play Ewok Hunt that much, but, if you have never played it, I highly suggest you play a few games of it as it is a fun and creative game mode.
    Again, I would definitely buy this game for the on-sale price.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • I saw this game on sale at Gamefly last month for $10 with free shipping.
    For the Campaign, Battle Scenarios and other Arcade content, it's worth it.
    Multiplayer, especially if you're in the U.S. where full servers are easier to find:
    For the 6 Starfighter Assault maps alone, it's worth it.
    For the 2 Extraction maps and 1 Ewok Hunt map, it's worth it. Plus a lot of Blast (Team Deathmatch) maps.
    Plus there's the Hero stuff.
    Even if they never add one more bit of content, it's still definitely worth the price.
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • Ppong_Man12
    2175 posts Member
    edited January 12
    Dude, it’s like on the dollar menu, who cares, offline content alone is worth more than what this game costs.
  • Dew it!
  • If it's cheap then the campaign is worth playing alone - multiplayer is fine on Xbox One but the game is full of exploits and glitches.
  • Dude, it’s like on the dollar menu, who cares, offline content alone is worth more than what this game costs.

You mean that "campaign"
    Because I know you ain't talking about arcade :smiley:
  • Yes..
  • Yes, I consistently find servers. Most of the controversies have been fixed and we are awaiting the arrival of Earl Dooku later this month (followed by conquest / titan mode in February).
  • SWymsa wrote: »
    Dude, it’s like on the dollar menu, who cares, offline content alone is worth more than what this game costs.

You mean that "campaign"
    Because I know you ain't talking about arcade :smiley:

Lol, hey, it’s still content.
  • I'd say go for it, but look into the Elite Trooper Edition.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • If you expect to find decent trooper and gun play like you would in battlefield say (BFV excluded) then don't buy it.
  • That's weird. Isn't there a rule that says you have to already have the game in order to comment here? I'm being serious.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • The_Sith_Apprentice
    2357 posts Member
    edited January 13
    That's weird. Isn't there a rule that says you have to already have the game in order to comment here? I'm being serious.

Sounds right? Idk.

I know you need to have an EA account at the least.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • IronSoldier
    3425 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    That's weird. Isn't there a rule that says you have to already have the game in order to comment here? I'm being serious.

OP has entitlements to the first game which also allows you to post. They aren't limited to a specific game section either for the reason of asking questions such as the abive :)