criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Heavy Defender card not working?

thelasteverjedi
1500 posts Member
edited January 12
I've leveled up my heavy in 3 hours woo hoo!

But what i realised was the Defender card doesn't do what it says.

I applied the card at 7x multiplier (level 3 card).

So at 7x multiplier, every time I die, shouldn't I get 1400 battle points? During triple XP weekend, that would be 5,200 points.

No I get anywhere between 150 points - 350 points when I get killed from full health without the shield. With a level 3 shield the max seems to be about 675 points. (that's tripled, so without tripling, only getting 50 - 125)

Am I not understanding how it works?

Replies

• oh xbox
  • Lol thats not how the defender card works. It gives you points for damage taken.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• what do you mean damage taken? i have 200 health without the 300 health shield. i take 200 damage. 200 x whatever the card says (4 - 9). no?
  • For every damage taken you get 9 points at max card regardless of how much health you have. Forget the 200 health it doesnt multiply.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• ok so each damage hit is counted as 1 "damage"?