criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Reporting player impossible

So why is there no way to report people?

Yeah I know, theoretically you can press: Esc-go to Scoreboard-Double Click on players nam- Origin in game opens with that person's profile-go to report.

But as soon Origin opens, a blank page is trying to load the profile in an infinite loop. Nothing happens.
Any ideas?

Replies

• IronSoldier
    3764 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited January 12
    Search for their profile via origin and you can report them that way too. Best provide a video too.

Click on search for friends. Enter name. View profile. Dropdown. Report user.
  • Nihil wrote: »

Yeah I know, theoretically you can press: Esc-go to Scoreboard-Double Click on players nam- Origin in game opens with that person's profile-go to report.

But as soon Origin opens, a blank page is trying to load the profile in an infinite loop. Nothing happens.
    Any ideas?

IronSoldier is right. But you might as well just do nothing, because I’ve reported upwards of 100 people and none of them have been banned.
  • Search for their profile via origin and you can report them that way too. Best provide a video too.

Click on search for friends. Enter name. View profile. Dropdown. Report user.

THX for the hint. I have actually done this workoround, but this is a workaround, not a solution.
    Especially annoying because it takes freaking long and too many steps
  • Nihil wrote: »

Any ideas?

IronSoldier is right. But you might as well just do nothing, because I’ve reported upwards of 100 people and none of them have been banned.

Yeah, EA/DICE games had always many issues with cheaters. No anticheat and very few actions taken. But never give up :)