criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Should the deluxe edition upgrade be purchasable again?

I think it should for a whole host of reasons

Replies

• Care to share with the class what these reasons are ?
  • bfloo
    13707 posts Member
    They should just make the delux skins 80k each and let whoever wants them get them.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    They should just make the delux skins 80k each and let whoever wants them get them.

Pretty sure they can’t for actual legal reasons.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • OcDoc
    621 posts Member
    I think it should for a whole host of reasons

I bought it when it first came out and would be cool if they were to offer it again. It has been over a year since the game launched so we are plenty past the whole pre-order or early adopter perks being relevant.

It would help generate revenue and give noobs a chance to get into the action a little faster.

I went back and played with the base weapons not long ago and they simply suck and I don’t care what anyone says to the contrary. Would also love to see some add ons for the base weapons to make them more viable.

• The_Sith_Apprentice
    1643 posts Member
    edited January 12
    bfloo wrote: »

This is why they should just make the deluxe edition purchasable again. Those two skins are must have skins.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX

This is why they should just make the deluxe edition purchasable again. Those two skins are must have skins.

I have them... and dont use/care for them. Had them equipped for about a month. I prefer the default Kylo w/Mask... and Default Rey too.
  • bfloo
    13707 posts Member

you can have mine, I don't use either
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• DarthLando wrote: »
    Care to share with the class what these reasons are ?

Do your own homework

you can have mine, I don't use either

Thank you for the offer, but I don’t want to cheat the system for just two (incredibly amazing) skins. I didn’t buy the Deluxe edition at launch; I don’t get the skins.

• Rey doesn’t look like an official Jedi with the other two skins so I’m happy I preordered the game

I wear the caped Kylo skin just because I know that many people don’t have it
    And he looks like more of a boss with the cape

I really do hate when other players sport those two super trashy skins for Rey though
    Especially in HvV
    When the other three Jedi are wearing their office gear and she is wear outsider trash

So for that reason I think that should release the deluxe edition skins for 160k each.
  • You can still buy the deluxe edition... Google is your friend.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    You can still buy the deluxe edition... Google is your friend.

Hmmm...

• t3hBar0n wrote: »
    You can still buy the deluxe edition... Google is your friend.

I know but some like to use the stores from the game page
  • I only use Jedi Training Rey, although I have switched a few times with a the default and Ahch-To. I love the Jedi outfit before the TLJ came out, the color of the robes and the hair. Not to kin on the arm wraps.
    Masked out Kylo is okay but I don't use that skin. Except twice on HvV I didn't care for it. I prefer his mask since it hides his face. Being more evil with it on than off. A lot of players I see with his mask off so I keep mine on.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • That's the one of the few editions I think the game really needs.
    I remember getting the regular edition as a Christmas gift, and feeling taunted by those skins. But one day I checked out the Elite Trooper DLC on the Microsoft Store (not for the first time, mind you. The first time I just saw the star cards and weapons, and I decided that I wanted to earn them the hard way), and I saw that the skins included in the pack, so I bought it the first chance I got.
    I now wear those skins with pride.
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    “They were always real to me”
    #JoinTheBuzz