criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

One sided matches

Why is every game always so one sided? You either get completely destoryed, or you steamrole the map in 5 minutes. Also, everything i'm in a winning team for ones i'll get thrown into the losing team right away. It's SUPER annyong and it's really killing any fun that could be had. BF suffers from the same problems. Why, after all these years, don't you come with a fix for this issue?

Replies

• welcome to battlefront 2
  • Duke_M
    76 posts Member
    edited January 31
    welcome to battlefront 2

And Battlefield 3.

And Battlefield 4.

And the previous Star Wars Battlefront.

And Battlefield 1.

And (probably) Battlefield V.

Notice a pattern here? DICE have a habit of consistently crap balance in multiplayer games.

Edit: Forgot Battlefield Hardline.
    23rkcd2mgahf.jpg
  • This is why I hardly play the game anymore. This, along with the lightsaber tractor beam effect, is killing it for me.
  • Duke_M wrote: »
    welcome to battlefront 2

And Battlefield 3.

And Battlefield 4.

And the previous Star Wars Battlefront.

And Battlefield 1.

And (probably) Battlefield V.

Notice a pattern here? DICE have a habit of consistently crap balance in multiplayer games.

Edit: Forgot Battlefield Hardline.

100% correct
  • I don't know what is so hard about matchmaking. I don't care about skins, more weapons, or more heroes for that matter. More maps and better matchmaking are the two biggest things I want from the developers.

Winning easily or getting steam rolled are not fun.
  • Duke_M
    76 posts Member
    edited February 1
    Perhaps (actually, NOT perhaps at all!) DICE are uneducated in matchmaking. Are there any other employees at DICE who have a 13 year old daughter who can provide some super woke feedback and get this matter sorted?

As for more maps, then the maps from the previous game are all much better then the crap that DICE got the interns to make in BF2. Also, the fact that Galactic Assault remains the only big team game mode is downright depressing considering people have wanted Conquest since the game was released...

I really hope the new game mode isn't too team oriented to be honest when you take into account the average KDR windowlicker who can't complete an objective (as in PRESS A F**KING BUTTON) five metres in front of them with no danger in GA - instead wanting to kill a guy several other people have pinned down.

Supremacy, please.
    23rkcd2mgahf.jpg