criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Next 2 light side heros needed

x4eava6qupuh.gif
mgh2o27u0q6r.gif
There are many to choose from, but I really hope these are the next two for the light side.

Replies

• It'd be the most sensible heroes to come next, considering how important they are to the overall story. Jango with Mace, and then difficult to imagine for Qui-gon, since his most well known opponent is already in the game.
  • It'd be the most sensible heroes to come next, considering how important they are to the overall story. Jango with Mace, and then difficult to imagine for Qui-gon, since his most well known opponent is already in the game.

Darth_Maul.jpg

I know I can dream
  • Totally agree. More saber heroes. With Obi being refreshingly unique in terms of his game play I look forward to seeing what they can do with Dooku, Anakin, Qui-Gon, Mace, Ahsoka and Ventress.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • * I want blaster characters first (Jango, Greedo, Dengar, Jyn)

Upcoming users of the force we need (4)

News characters

*Mace Windu

07ze3p375sip.gif

*Supreme Leader Snoke

fc9r0am1xf79.gif

New Versions (Remember we have 3 Falcons)

*Old Luke Skywalker

7seszlqjz7f7.jpg

*Darth Sidius

yfxwfxr85qi2.jpg

Windu with Sidius
    Luke with Snoke

JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• * I want blaster characters first (Jango, Greedo, Dengar, Jyn)

Upcoming users of the force we need (4)

News characters

*Mace Windu

07ze3p375sip.gif

*Supreme Leader Snoke

fc9r0am1xf79.gif

New Versions (Remember we have 3 Falcons)

*Old Luke Skywalker

7seszlqjz7f7.jpg

*Darth Sidius

yfxwfxr85qi2.jpg

Windu with Sidius
    Luke with Snoke

I would like to see Jango, Really want Cad Bane. How about Mace with Jango and Bane with Asokaxk3rnfhpwss1.gif
  • Agreed, we need way more skins as well.

I say keep clone wars going until they completely run out of ideas, theres just too much to choose from as opposed to the OT which has most of it's content already in-game, or being something already done in the last game.

After Jango and Mace Windu(Hopefully) Add in Ashoka/Ventress, Qui-Gon and Maul's other skin + Young Obi-wan Kenobi. Make a couple Clone Commanders as reinforcements, maybe Magna Guards and Commando droids for CIS, Droiedeka's maybe?

Maps: Umbara, Felucia, Mustafar, Mygeeto, and Trandosha are all great picks never explored before in the Clone Wars Realm.

Then revisit OT with first original content then maybe a couple ports from the last game, Obviously Nine Nubb and Greedo, Dengar, ect. Sullust, maybe reuse some of the old maps.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • bfloo
    14094 posts Member
    Agreed, we need way more skins as well.

I say keep clone wars going until they completely run out of ideas, theres just too much to choose from as opposed to the OT which has most of it's content already in-game, or being something already done in the last game.

After Jango and Mace Windu(Hopefully) Add in Ashoka/Ventress, Qui-Gon and Maul's other skin + Young Obi-wan Kenobi. Make a couple Clone Commanders as reinforcements, maybe Magna Guards and Commando droids for CIS, Droiedeka's maybe?

Maps: Umbara, Felucia, Mustafar, Mygeeto, and Trandosha are all great picks never explored before in the Clone Wars Realm.

Then revisit OT with first original content then maybe a couple ports from the last game, Obviously Nine Nubb and Greedo, Dengar, ect. Sullust, maybe reuse some of the old maps.

After 7 months we need a clone wars break. I'm not saying spend the next 6 months on Rogue One, but at least 2 months.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    Agreed, we need way more skins as well.

After 7 months we need a clone wars break. I'm not saying spend the next 6 months on Rogue One, but at least 2 months.

This should be easy to accomplish since that content already exists in the other game, it would be a nice addition to 2019 clone wars content.
  • baze and chirrut
  • Mace Windu
    46ss5839s8wj.png
    o65xldtnarkl.png

Qui-Gon Jinn
    5bulzcjqme3s.png
    sifsh497iouc.png

• like the concepts, but the living force would almost be useless against battle droids
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • like the concepts, but the living force would almost be useless against battle droids

That's true. Just like Leia's shield is worthless against Palatine and lightsabers. Maybe I could update to reverse blaster shots back at enemies?
  • enough cw/sabers after anakin for a while
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Why can't we have heroes be brought to the game but from different era's? Like Mace and Jango, but then Qui Gon and Greedo for example? Why does it have to be a era match? Just get new ones in the game.

Probably to please the mouse and Lucas film
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• There’s no reason they can’t release heroes from different eras, I agree. The heroes they add in “pairs” aka back to back don’t even remotely counter each other. Leia counters Grievous, Finn counters Boba so and so forth.

Adding PT hero alongside an OT hero should be more than acceptable and would spread out the attention a bit, which DICE need to do. Also, stop telling us about your Clone skin corrections and pushing it as Trooper content.
  • Agree on Mace and Qui Gon but I’d love to see her make an appearance.

ff5a147dbef6fce37f9b0943d13df78d.jpg

giphy.gif
  • Devlin21 wrote: »
    enough cw/sabers after anakin for a while

Then what heros would you suggest, OT doesn't have that many to pick from. It's my favorite, but PT and CW have way more heroes to choose from. I'd be cool will Cad Bane and Jango Fett if you prefer blaster heroes.
  • Agree on Mace and Qui Gon but I’d love to see her make an appearance.

Oh yeah, and release with this guy, for the darkside.
    p7kb8wfgvvdi.jpg
  • There’s no reason they can’t release heroes from different eras, I agree. The heroes they add in “pairs” aka back to back don’t even remotely counter each other. Leia counters Grievous, Finn counters Boba so and so forth.

Adding PT hero alongside an OT hero should be more than acceptable and would spread out the attention a bit, which DICE need to do. Also, stop telling us about your Clone skin corrections and pushing it as Trooper content.

Although I am happy they are fixing the skins.... however it does seem like they want a pat on the back for every little thing they accomplish even if it's trivial.
  • They need two dark side saber heroes to counter mace and qui-gon.
  • Dash
    11479 posts Member
    Agree on Mace and Qui Gon but I’d love to see her make an appearance.

r8ntehclvfzp.gif
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Devlin21 wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »

Then what heros would you suggest, OT doesn't have that many to pick from. It's my favorite, but PT and CW have way more heroes to choose from. I'd be cool will Cad Bane and Jango Fett if you prefer blaster heroes.

Dengar
    Ig-88
    4-lom
    Zuckuss
    Krennic
    Jyn
    Cassian
    K-2SO
    Beckett
    Dryden vos
    Enfys nest
    Nien nunb
    Greedo
    Tarkin
    Baze
    Chirrut
    Qi'ra

I don't know why they don't just port over the characters from the BF2015 that we don't have.
  • Little Annie Skywalker and Force Ghost Anakin
  • GrayOne wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »

Dengar
    Ig-88
    4-lom
    Zuckuss
    Krennic
    Jyn
    Cassian
    K-2SO
    Beckett
    Dryden vos
    Enfys nest
    Nien nunb
    Greedo
    Tarkin
    Baze
    Chirrut
    Qi'ra

I don't know why they don't just port over the characters from the BF2015 that we don't have.

They should all have been in at launch.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    Little Annie Skywalker and Force Ghost Anakin

Come on broski, not even Darth Malgus?!

p7kb8wfgvvdi.jpg

Are you crazy? The dark side will never be defeated if he's exclusively dark side.
  • vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    xmwb7kle2wlf.gif
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    xmwb7kle2wlf.gif
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bqxj8w6fpvdn.gif

p7kb8wfgvvdi.jpg

Yes please.

giphy.gif