criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Order 66 "Hunt Mode" style

- Map: Jedi Temple.
- Factions: Grand Army of the Republic vs. Custom Jedis.
- Custom Jedis: anyone can custom his Jedi for the Order 66 mode. You can buy hood (yes or not), robes colours, 6 types of faces, 6 types of skin colours, 3 types of lightsaber and 3 types of lightsaber color (yellow, green and blue).
- This mode has to be huge, so it would be first 10 troops againt 20 jedis.
- Jedis have 2 abilitys: Force Push & Rush Attack. They can jump and deflect blasters, but the stamina gets off a bit quickly.
- Jedis will have 150 hp. If they kill with the Force Push they will gain a small bite of health (like 15, 20 HP).
- Troopers will be like Heavies: Grenade (not instant explosion) and Shield. Grenades will reload a bit later than usual.
- If wearing the 501 outfit, if you reach 500 points, you can spawn with Anakin Skywalker with 450 HP. If you die with Anakin, you cannot select him again.
- Jedis insta-kill, except if they are deflecting blasters.

What do you think and like? What would you add or remove? Should Order 66 be a deatchmatch?

Replies

• JMaster
    2148 posts Member
    Yay! Line up, Younglings!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • I think an easier way would just put current heroes on GA maps against troopers and a clock.

But the Jedi purge sounds way more fun. I’m game!
  • my idea was basically hero hunt but with the characters of that era
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...