criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New Han Solo actor

If I had known devs we're going to put the new Han Solo actor in the game as a skin and have his voice emotes, I probably wouldn't have bought the game. Same goes for the Lando actor...Star Wars reboots should he outlawed.

Replies

  • You can preview emotes with the new skins, personally the voices do not bother me, and the higher more shouting tone on some of the lines makes sense since they’re in combat and have noise all over the place.
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    “Dear diary”

    You don’t like them ? Okay, don’t use them

    Their existence is enough to want their destruction
  • Dash wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    If I had known devs we're going to put the new Han Solo actor in the game as a skin and have his voice emotes, I probably wouldn't have bought the game. Same goes for the Lando actor...Star Wars reboots should he outlawed.

    The skins are optional.... other people who don’t mind them will use them though. Sorry it bothers you that much. Doesn’t bother me though. It is what it is.

    It's the fact I have to see non true Star Wars fans use the trashy skins and bring shame to the Star Wars universe.

    Every Star Wars fan, is a Star Wars fan. Doesn’t matter if they’re different. And it doesn’t matter if they like different aspects of the canon than you’re own. Each one is a True Star Wars fan. Some know more about Lore than others, some can recite any dialogue from any film in an instant, some don’t know much and are young new fans beginning their journey with the franchise. But all of them are Star Wars fans.

    wo9g494qo72l.gif
  • Don’t get me started on that none sense. To me he does not exists. Neither does NT Rey, Kylo etc.


  • GrayOne wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    If I had known devs we're going to put the new Han Solo actor in the game as a skin and have his voice emotes, I probably wouldn't have bought the game. Same goes for the Lando actor...Star Wars reboots should he outlawed.

    The skins are optional.... other people who don’t mind them will use them though. Sorry it bothers you that much. Doesn’t bother me though. It is what it is.

    It's the fact I have to see non true Star Wars fans use the trashy skins and bring shame to the Star Wars universe.

    'Non-true Star Wars fans'

    You may just be a troll, but I picture you saying this with a straight face as a talented comedic genius!

    If so, then Bravo!
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    I don’t know what’s funnier; throwing your toys out the crib because of the new skins/voice or the joker who chose to click ‘insightful’ on your post.

    :smiley:

    pH

    I'm sure it was sarcasm....and I never break my own stuff....I just hate what has happened to Star Wars...My opinion is SW would have been better off if the new trilogy and spin off movies never happened, the original 3 remained cinimatic legends and the prequel trilogy remained a lesson of what not to do.
  • bfloo
    14754 posts Member
    I would be able to set it so I never see them, and to pick the cloan legion I see instead of the rainbow party.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • GrayOne wrote: »
    Phyrebrat wrote: »
    I don’t know what’s funnier; throwing your toys out the crib because of the new skins/voice or the joker who chose to click ‘insightful’ on your post.

    :smiley:

    pH

    I'm sure it was sarcasm....and I never break my own stuff....I just hate what has happened to Star Wars...My opinion is SW would have been better off if the new trilogy and spin off movies never happened, the original 3 remained cinimatic legends and the prequel trilogy remained a lesson of what not to do.

    Ahh. Okay. Tbh Solo is the one I’ve watched the least. I saw 7&9 four times in the cinema but Solo only twice. I found it - dare I say - a bit boring? And I can’t abide Mother of Dragons actress so I was impressed that she wasn’t a total ham. But the Crimson Sun reveal at the end ... no words... I think I might have yelled in excitement when I saw that.

    pH
  • bfloo wrote: »
    I would be able to set it so I never see them, and to pick the cloan legion I see instead of the rainbow party.

    I would be fine with clone skins being locked to be map specific. So you don't see camo clones on geonosis and other nonsense
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Phyrebrat wrote: »
    I don’t know what’s funnier; throwing your toys out the crib because of the new skins/voice or the joker who chose to click ‘insightful’ on your post.

    :smiley:

    pH

    I'm sure it was sarcasm....and I never break my own stuff....I just hate what has happened to Star Wars...My opinion is SW would have been better off if the new trilogy and spin off movies never happened, the original 3 remained cinimatic legends and the prequel trilogy remained a lesson of what not to do.

    Ahh. Okay. Tbh Solo is the one I’ve watched the least. I saw 7&9 four times in the cinema but Solo only twice. I found it - dare I say - a bit boring? And I can’t abide Mother of Dragons actress so I was impressed that she wasn’t a total ham. But the Crimson Sun reveal at the end ... no words... I think I might have yelled in excitement when I saw that.

    pH

    The cameo at the end was everything a fan wants, but that's where it ends for me. I'm not a fan of reboots in general. And the SW universe is so vast with story content, they don't need to capitalize off the following of a loved character. It's a lazy corporate money grab, made by people who exploit the fans base of franchise markets.
  • I didn't like Solo at all, it was a little "fun" at times but they completely butchered the character.

    -Han: My name is Han, I'm alone.
    -Random Imperial: No last name? Ok, Han... Solo.

    -Me:
    are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_poster-r3726a85aa584458cad9751d80824bbf6_jih_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

    For that reason and many more I refuse to buy Solo's skins. However, rejecting an entire game because you don't like some of the available OPTIONAL skins is nonsense. I didn't like the Prequel Trilogy either but this is a game and content variation is important. In fact, my two favorite maps are Naboo and Endor.
  • Okay, so maybe not getting the game was a slight exaggeration. It was meant to convey my extreme dislike for the rebooted character. And how infuriating it is to see and hear him in this game.
  • The the solo name thing...

    Yeah it made me cringe but I think it keeps in tone with:

    Henceforth you shall be known as Darth.... Vader!

    What is your call sign?
    Er... Rogue 1.

    It’s a sort of symmetry in SW.

    However the fact they felt they needed to make something of it puzzles me. Never in the 40 years since I saw Star Wars have I ever sat and wondered, ‘How the blazes did Han get his surname?’

    In GOT the illegitimate are given ‘Snow’ as a surname. Fine. That’s worldbuilding and consistent. If they’re set up in Solo something similar, I don’t think it would have been so egregiously cringey.

    pH
  • bfloo
    14754 posts Member
    anidriX wrote: »
    I didn't like Solo at all, it was a little "fun" at times but they completely butchered the character.

    -Han: My name is Han, I'm alone.
    -Random Imperial: No last name? Ok, Han... Solo.

    -Me:
    are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_poster-r3726a85aa584458cad9751d80824bbf6_jih_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

    For that reason and many more I refuse to buy Solo's skins. However, rejecting an entire game because you don't like some of the available OPTIONAL skins is nonsense. I didn't like the Prequel Trilogy either but this is a game and content variation is important. In fact, my two favorite maps are Naboo and Endor.

    Solo would have been a lot better without the forced Han and lando scenes. When they said at the beginning 'We should have got Bossk' I couldn't help but agree.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • I liked solo and I like the skins, especially Hawaiian lando. It was different sure, but I thought it was entertaining. I just wish we'd get to see where the story would go after the crimson dawn reveal, but true star wars fans prevented that from happening I suppose.
  • Just stick to the original, problem solved. I got the coin so I got the skins.
  • Cadoth
    1011 posts Member
    I hate to say something like that but, don’t feed the troll😐
  • Meenie77
    60 posts Member
    edited January 15
    Solo and rogue one are the most “Starwars” of any of the sequel movies

    It’s basement dwellers like the OP that mean we won’t be getting more Solo/Obiwan/Fett movies to build a prequel universe outside the Saga movies
    Post edited by Meenie77 on
  • GrayOne wrote: »
    If I had known devs we're going to put the new Han Solo actor in the game as a skin and have his voice emotes, I probably wouldn't have bought the game. Same goes for the Lando actor...Star Wars reboots should he outlawed.

    Good troll. Lol.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    I didn't like Solo at all, it was a little "fun" at times but they completely butchered the character.

    -Han: My name is Han, I'm alone.
    -Random Imperial: No last name? Ok, Han... Solo.

    -Me:
    are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_poster-r3726a85aa584458cad9751d80824bbf6_jih_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

    For that reason and many more I refuse to buy Solo's skins. However, rejecting an entire game because you don't like some of the available OPTIONAL skins is nonsense. I didn't like the Prequel Trilogy either but this is a game and content variation is important. In fact, my two favorite maps are Naboo and Endor.

    He was described by Lucas himself as being a loner and was known even in the EU as being a street urchin with no parents. Werre you expecting some epic backstory to his last name? It was given as much thought and attention as was necessary.

    I swear sometimes I regret being a fan of this universe. The fanboys are relentlessly Petty and whiny.

    I expected Han Solo to be his actual name. Not only "Han". They didn't have to do anything epic with his name or anything at all. Just watch him in the original Star Wars movie, would you really expect someone like Han to keep a last name that some random imperial guy gave him? No. It is out of place and so are several other things.

    Han Solo: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match against a good blaster at your side.
    *Keeps the same blaster that he was given by some guy he met years ago*

    Han Solo is a guy who's cocky, grumpy, confident, takes **** from no one, knows his stuff, only cares about himself (at first), and thinks he's better than everyone else. Except maybe his cockiness, the Han from Solo doesn't feel like Han from the OT at all. This is why his relationship with Qi'ra is out of character the way it was portraid. This is not Alden Ehrenreich's fault, he did his best, it's just bad writing. The only thing I did like about the movie was Donald Glover as Lando, it felt like the same character UNTIL they made him love a Droid who fights for Droid's RIGHTS????? WTF? That was another piece of that terrible Canto Bight sequence where we were asked to care about animals being mistreated in A FREAKING STAR WARS movie where Battle Stations kill entire planets.
    George Lucas should always be thanked for giving us the initial spark that was Star Wars but don't forget he is also the man behind the prequels, Jar Jar Binks, Boy Anakin, the TERRIBLE love story, awful dialogues, etc. HE is the man responsible for the PAINFUL editions to the original trilogy. Han not shooting first, Vader screaming "Noooooooo" in ROTJ, replacing old Anakin with young Anakin on Endor and the list goes on and on.

    OK, I'm done ranting.

  • GrayOne wrote: »
    Phyrebrat wrote: »
    I don’t know what’s funnier; throwing your toys out the crib because of the new skins/voice or the joker who chose to click ‘insightful’ on your post.

    :smiley:

    pH

    I'm sure it was sarcasm....and I never break my own stuff....I just hate what has happened to Star Wars...My opinion is SW would have been better off if the new trilogy and spin off movies never happened, the original 3 remained cinimatic legends and the prequel trilogy remained a lesson of what not to do.

    There is a reason George Lucas stopped after the PT, it was meant to stop, he left no cling or strings because he wanted to preserve his baby.

    Now that baby has gone through hormones And turned into a horrible mutated teenager that hasn’t the same name but it is not what we loved and cared about
  • I liked solo and I like the skins, especially Hawaiian lando. It was different sure, but I thought it was entertaining. I just wish we'd get to see where the story would go after the crimson dawn reveal, but true star wars fans prevented that from happening I suppose.

    lmsxe3o91v03.gif
    That's where it goes, lol....but a Maul movie would be dope. There is a fan film called Apprentice on YouTube, very good.
  • GrayOne
    406 posts Member
    edited January 16
    Meenie77 wrote: »
    Solo and rogue one are the most “Starwars” of any of the sequel movies

    It’s basement dwellers like the OP that mean we won’t be getting more Solo/Obiwan/Fett movies to build a prequel universe outside the Saga movies
    I did like Rogue One actually, nice sub plot for character development, no overly cheesie lines, basically all new characters, and old ones held true to expectations. It was a bit slow a points, but it does ultimately build to fine cinimatic momments.
  • GrayOne wrote: »
    If I had known devs we're going to put the new Han Solo actor in the game as a skin and have his voice emotes, I probably wouldn't have bought the game. Same goes for the Lando actor...Star Wars reboots should he outlawed.

    Maybe you can start a youtube channel an whine about it there. No shortage of those channels.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • Dash wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    If I had known devs we're going to put the new Han Solo actor in the game as a skin and have his voice emotes, I probably wouldn't have bought the game. Same goes for the Lando actor...Star Wars reboots should he outlawed.

    The skins are optional.... other people who don’t mind them will use them though. Sorry it bothers you that much. Doesn’t bother me though. It is what it is.

    It's the fact I have to see non true Star Wars fans use the trashy skins and bring shame to the Star Wars universe.

    Every Star Wars fan, is a Star Wars fan. Doesn’t matter if they’re different. And it doesn’t matter if they like different aspects of the canon than you’re own. Each one is a True Star Wars fan. Some know more about Lore than others, some can recite any dialogue from any film in an instant, some don’t know much and are young new fans beginning their journey with the franchise. But all of them are Star Wars fans.

    Very well said.
  • Fourteen years after ROTS and people are still unable to get over PT. then the ST came along and it was like you rubbed your hands in glee with an excuse to indulge and perpetuate your eternal neediness.

    It’s either Jar Jar, or Hayden or sand, or Nooooo, Rose Tico, or or or or.

    Life’s too short. It’s done but here we are still whinging. It’s. So. Boring.

    How many solutions does the SW community need to point out to you people? It’s one thing to have an opinion but the depth to which you’ll sink just to express your butthurtery is getting a bit silly now.

    This is starting to feel like Brexit! :smile:

    pH

  • DarthLuke wrote: »

    There is a reason George Lucas stopped after the PT, it was meant to stop, he left no cling or strings because he wanted to preserve his baby.

    That's just not true at all. When he made the OT, Lucas envisioned it as nine total parts. Three trilogies. That's why he started with Ep. IV. It made sense for him to do the PT because so many people (like Timothy Zahn) made great stories regarding the events following RoTJ, that it would be difficult to make any movies that lived up to the expectations the EU had created, much less adhere to the details so many story had created. Much of the "prequel" events in the EU centered around the birth and evolution of the Jedi and Sith, so it was easier for Lucas to create "his" story on the front end of the OT, thus, we get the PT. He couldn't effectively make a sequel trilogy without either alienating all of the EU fans or pigeonholing his story around already existing EU canon (which would have been exhausting and I don't blame him for not doing). So he sold to Disney, made four billion dollars and Disney said "EU is legend, don't care about it, want more money," so now we get the sequel trilogy that Lucas always wanted but could never do. Net effect is the same, we get nine movies in an amazing universe. Still would have preferred it without Jar Jar though.
  • DarthLuke
    440 posts Member
    edited January 16
    [/quote There is a reason George Lucas stopped after the PT, it was meant to stop, he left no cling or strings because he wanted to preserve his baby. [/quote]

    grimmace2 wrote: »
    DarthLuke wrote: »

    There is a reason George Lucas stopped after the PT, it was meant to stop, he left no cling or strings because he wanted to preserve his baby.

    That's just not true at all. When he made the OT, Lucas envisioned it as nine total parts. Three trilogies. That's why he started with Ep. IV. It made sense for him to do the PT because so many people (like Timothy Zahn) made great stories regarding the events following RoTJ, that it would be difficult to make any movies that lived up to the expectations the EU had created, much less adhere to the details so many story had created. Much of the "prequel" events in the EU centered around the birth and evolution of the Jedi and Sith, so it was easier for Lucas to create "his" story on the front end of the OT, thus, we get the PT. He couldn't effectively make a sequel trilogy without either alienating all of the EU fans or pigeonholing his story around already existing EU canon (which would have been exhausting and I don't blame him for not doing). So he sold to Disney, made four billion dollars and Disney said "EU is legend, don't care about it, want more money," so now we get the sequel trilogy that Lucas always wanted but could never do. Net effect is the same, we get nine movies in an amazing universe. Still would have preferred it without Jar Jar though.




    originally maybe. I could say right now that i want 15 trilogies of national treasure to come out. But the perception of Star wars by end of PT was absolute hate. Which is why there were no cliff hangers, nothing to continue the story.

    That is why NT is so bad, they are trying to make a story out of nothing, there is only so much that you can milk out of they "skywalkers'. Now they are trying to milk the 'obi-ones'.

    Star wars has 25K years of history. Canonize it and you have got enough to make 500 movies and basically 40 games.
    That at least in my opinion is better then what is done so far


  • anidriX
    710 posts Member
    edited January 17
    DarthLuke wrote: »
    originally maybe. I could say right now that i want 15 trilogies of national treasure to come out. But the perception of Star wars by end of PT was absolute hate. Which is why there were no cliff hangers, nothing to continue the story.

    That is why NT is so bad, they are trying to make a story out of nothing, there is only so much that you can milk out of they "skywalkers'. Now they are trying to milk the 'obi-ones'.

    Star wars has 25K years of history. Canonize it and you have got enough to make 500 movies and basically 40 games.
    That at least in my opinion is better then what is done so far

    The perception of PT was bad because the movies were extremely disappointment in nearly every aspect. ROTS was rather enjoyable but the turn of Anakin was laughable. The three movies suffered from same exact things, bad character development, extremely bad dialogue, lots of inconsistencies and things that make no sense, bad pacing, either extremely choreographed fights or just plain awful (EP 2 final fights), Jar Jar Binks, Jake Lloyd, whiny brat Anakin, terrible love story and the list goes on. The trilogy ended without a cliffhanger because it didn't need one, the story was over and it placed all the characters where we will later find them in the OT.
  • Well said @anidriX.
    1y9j8590utf8.gif
  • TheScape
    2029 posts Member
    edited January 17
    DarthLuke wrote: »
    originally maybe. I could say right now that i want 15 trilogies of national treasure to come out. But the perception of Star wars by end of PT was absolute hate. Which is why there were no cliff hangers, nothing to continue the story.

    That is why NT is so bad, they are trying to make a story out of nothing, there is only so much that you can milk out of they "skywalkers'. Now they are trying to milk the 'obi-ones'.

    Star wars has 25K years of history. Canonize it and you have got enough to make 500 movies and basically 40 games.
    That at least in my opinion is better then what is done so far


    Do you know that when Lucasfilm was sold, so were George Lucas' ideas to his planned final trilogy? Actually, some of TLJ ideas correlate pretty well with his original plans... https://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/star-wars/270073/star-wars-how-george-lucas-episode-vii-outline-became-the-last-jedi
    There is also some stuff about going into the microbiotic world... But I will refrain from posting that.

    Back to Solo. I have always defended that is a good movie and I liked it. But I can agree that it has some flaws. The worst one is trying to fit any throwaway line related to Solo into the movie. They should have planned it as a trilogy or a TV show where you see everything develop. Imperial Han had a lot of potential. A movie based solely on how Han grew from the optimistic and naive guy into the cocky know-it-all by following him with Beckett's crew had potential, too. And his relationship with Lando should have been fleshed out instead of being part of the plot to tie the Kessel run and how he won the ship to this movie...
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • GrayOne wrote: »
    If I had known devs we're going to put the new Han Solo actor in the game as a skin and have his voice emotes, I probably wouldn't have bought the game. Same goes for the Lando actor...Star Wars reboots should he outlawed.

    Il take them over cartoon characters any day
  • TheScape wrote: »
    DarthLuke wrote: »
    originally maybe. I could say right now that i want 15 trilogies of national treasure to come out. But the perception of Star wars by end of PT was absolute hate. Which is why there were no cliff hangers, nothing to continue the story.

    That is why NT is so bad, they are trying to make a story out of nothing, there is only so much that you can milk out of they "skywalkers'. Now they are trying to milk the 'obi-ones'.

    Star wars has 25K years of history. Canonize it and you have got enough to make 500 movies and basically 40 games.
    That at least in my opinion is better then what is done so far


    Do you know that when Lucasfilm was sold, so were George Lucas' ideas to his planned final trilogy? Actually, some of TLJ ideas correlate pretty well with his original plans... https://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/star-wars/270073/star-wars-how-george-lucas-episode-vii-outline-became-the-last-jedi
    There is also some stuff about going into the microbiotic world... But I will refrain from posting that.

    Back to Solo. I have always defended that is a good movie and I liked it. But I can agree that it has some flaws. The worst one is trying to fit any throwaway line related to Solo into the movie. They should have planned it as a trilogy or a TV show where you see everything develop. Imperial Han had a lot of potential. A movie based solely on how Han grew from the optimistic and naive guy into the cocky know-it-all by following him with Beckett's crew had potential, too. And his relationship with Lando should have been fleshed out instead of being part of the plot to tie the Kessel run and how he won the ship to this movie...

    Solo is not that bad on itself, the main problem with it comes from character inconsistencies between the movie and the original trilogy.

    According to his behaviour and the things he says in the OT:

    1. Han wouldn't have kept a last name some imperial gave him.
    2. Han would have kept the same blaster some guy he met gave him.
    3. Han's love story with Qi'ra is extremely inconsistent vs Han's character in A New Hope.
    4. Han and Lando's "friendly" relationship does not add up to when we first meet Lando in Empire Strikes Back.
    5. Lando loving and getting so close to a droid (an SJW droid in Star Wars FFS!) is completely out of character.


  • anidriX wrote: »
    TheScape wrote: »
    DarthLuke wrote: »
    originally maybe. I could say right now that i want 15 trilogies of national treasure to come out. But the perception of Star wars by end of PT was absolute hate. Which is why there were no cliff hangers, nothing to continue the story.

    That is why NT is so bad, they are trying to make a story out of nothing, there is only so much that you can milk out of they "skywalkers'. Now they are trying to milk the 'obi-ones'.

    Star wars has 25K years of history. Canonize it and you have got enough to make 500 movies and basically 40 games.
    That at least in my opinion is better then what is done so far


    Do you know that when Lucasfilm was sold, so were George Lucas' ideas to his planned final trilogy? Actually, some of TLJ ideas correlate pretty well with his original plans... https://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/star-wars/270073/star-wars-how-george-lucas-episode-vii-outline-became-the-last-jedi
    There is also some stuff about going into the microbiotic world... But I will refrain from posting that.

    Back to Solo. I have always defended that is a good movie and I liked it. But I can agree that it has some flaws. The worst one is trying to fit any throwaway line related to Solo into the movie. They should have planned it as a trilogy or a TV show where you see everything develop. Imperial Han had a lot of potential. A movie based solely on how Han grew from the optimistic and naive guy into the cocky know-it-all by following him with Beckett's crew had potential, too. And his relationship with Lando should have been fleshed out instead of being part of the plot to tie the Kessel run and how he won the ship to this movie...

    Solo is not that bad on itself, the main problem with it comes from character inconsistencies between the movie and the original trilogy.

    According to his behaviour and the things he says in the OT:

    1. Han wouldn't have kept a last name some imperial gave him.
    2. Han would have kept the same blaster some guy he met gave him.
    3. Han's love story with Qi'ra is extremely inconsistent vs Han's character in A New Hope.
    4. Han and Lando's "friendly" relationship does not add up to when we first meet Lando in Empire Strikes Back.
    5. Lando loving and getting so close to a droid (an SJW droid in Star Wars FFS!) is completely out of character.


    These 5 inconsistencies could have been easily solved if they tried to explain them with either a few more movies or a TV show as I said.

    1. Keep telling him that he wants to do stuff alone. What I mean is, make a lot more people call him Solo for his kind of behaviour over a different set of events until the name sticks.
    2. The same as before. Make that blaster important to him because of different reasons during a large set of events.
    3. Make it his first and only love. Make him regret this story to the point he becomes the character he is in A New Hope.
    4. That is the worst offender of trying to cram everything into single movie. If we had a trilogy about his adventures Lando could have come later in the sequel and have a lot more interactions with him. Make their relationship earned instead of a necessary easter egg.
    5. That one... Well, I actually don't mind his kind of "pansexual" vibe. He felt kinda like that in the OT. He always seemed like a guy that was only interested on "enjoying life" in any way. Even "if he is responsible these days". But I can agree with you that could have done better there, too.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    I didn't like Solo at all, it was a little "fun" at times but they completely butchered the character.

    -Han: My name is Han, I'm alone.
    -Random Imperial: No last name? Ok, Han... Solo.

    -Me:
    are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_poster-r3726a85aa584458cad9751d80824bbf6_jih_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

    For that reason and many more I refuse to buy Solo's skins. However, rejecting an entire game because you don't like some of the available OPTIONAL skins is nonsense. I didn't like the Prequel Trilogy either but this is a game and content variation is important. In fact, my two favorite maps are Naboo and Endor.

    Yes, that was very badly written script.

    I hope we are never going to get Ashoka to this game, that would be too much for me, then there would be little girl beating Darth Vader and Palps. Never want to see that happen in Star Wars, very long noooooo as Luke said.
  • GrayOne wrote: »
    If I had known devs we're going to put the new Han Solo actor in the game as a skin and have his voice emotes, I probably wouldn't have bought the game. Same goes for the Lando actor...Star Wars reboots should he outlawed.

    Il take them over cartoon characters any day

    We are cartoons, just look around.
  • GrayOne
    406 posts Member
    edited January 17
    quenaelin wrote: »
    anidriX wrote: »
    I didn't like Solo at all, it was a little "fun" at times but they completely butchered the character.

    -Han: My name is Han, I'm alone.
    -Random Imperial: No last name? Ok, Han... Solo.

    -Me:
    are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_poster-r3726a85aa584458cad9751d80824bbf6_jih_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

    For that reason and many more I refuse to buy Solo's skins. However, rejecting an entire game because you don't like some of the available OPTIONAL skins is nonsense. I didn't like the Prequel Trilogy either but this is a game and content variation is important. In fact, my two favorite maps are Naboo and Endor.

    Yes, that was very badly written script.

    I hope we are never going to get Ashoka to this game, that would be too much for me, then there would be little girl beating Darth Vader and Palps. Never want to see that happen in Star Wars, very long noooooo as Luke said.

    What about gray Jedi Asoka? I totally get your point about Padawan Tano, no me gusta. But dual white sabers....so dope!
  • GrayOne wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    If I had known devs we're going to put the new Han Solo actor in the game as a skin and have his voice emotes, I probably wouldn't have bought the game. Same goes for the Lando actor...Star Wars reboots should he outlawed.

    Il take them over cartoon characters any day

    We are cartoons, just look around.

    Hmmm
    6nzewz8iq4g2.gif
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • GrayOne
    406 posts Member
    edited January 17
    GrayOne wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    If I had known devs we're going to put the new Han Solo actor in the game as a skin and have his voice emotes, I probably wouldn't have bought the game. Same goes for the Lando actor...Star Wars reboots should he outlawed.

    Il take them over cartoon characters any day

    We are cartoons, just look around.

    Hmmm
    6nzewz8iq4g2.gif
    htq8n4fk1878.gif



Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!