criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

A Boba Bug

I'm not 100% sure what causes the bug, but it seems to happen during hero showdown or hero's vs villains at the beginning when its showing your characters in the preview, what I think causes the bug is when I start pressing emotes as boba during the beginning preview and after the beginning scene is over, I can't fly, that's the bug, I can't fly, so i get to start the match as a Bugged boba that can't fly, it fixes after I die.

Replies

• Thanks for bringing any info on how this BUG may trigger. But here isn't a good place to do such a thing, as you may have noticed, mst bug reports here pass unnoticed as this is the main forum not the Bug Report Forum.

I suggest going to Answers HQ, EA's BUG reporting forum and share your experience there. If you have video recorded of it happening it's always better, but if you don't feel free to go there and post a comment anyway.

The link to this specific BUG follows: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Boba-Fett-Jetpack-Failure/m-p/6729116
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)