criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

I like seeing the Dev Team comments on all these threads. Good communication to the fans. Soooo

1. Anything on Extraction? Like anything? Ports, new maps, current maps added?
2. Anything on private matches? Something to easily jump into 1v1?
3. Will we get any new weapons to the trooper classes?
Bonus
Emotes for Reinforcements and Ariel class??

Replies

• F8RGE wrote: »
    1. Nothing on this
    2. As above
    3. We'd love to do new weapons but don't have any timescale to this, if any right now

Bonus
    1. Good question. With the emote wheel coming in this might change things. I'll check the latest build on that tomorrow and see where things stand.

Is blocking & shooting while laying on the ground be fixed or is it intended. Pretty please with cherry on top can you answer
    3. We'd love to do new weapons but don't have any timescale to this, if any right now

Genuinely just asking what this means, not enough manpower? Or...
    [+3748 posts]
  • OcDoc
    1943 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »

It means you probably aren’t getting extraction or ported maps and you probably aren’t getting 1v1.

But you have a shot at weapons but they don’t know when.

• Relmets wrote: »

Going to guess the devs that make weapons are working on battlefield Vs weapons since that game is supposed to get more or something as dlc soon.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
    1. Nothing on this
    2. As above

Bonus
    1. Good question. With the emote wheel coming in this might change things. I'll check the latest build on that tomorrow and see where things stand.

Nothing on Extraction!!! 😢😩

Please, devs, players love this mode, and it needs more maps desperately. I would even be happy with only two maps (ported or already in game) added to the mode in 2019.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • OcDoc
    1943 posts Member
    1. Nothing on this
    2. As above

Bonus

Nothing on Extraction!!! 😢😩

Please, devs, players love this mode, and it needs more maps desperately. I would even be happy with only two maps (ported or already in game) added to the mode in 2019.

Great mode! Would probably be reasonably popular with more maps to hold interest. I am not sure they can see that though. They mostly seem to focus on stats and what gets the most complaints. They don’t really anticipate quite as well as they should by now.
  • Well this is pretty disheartening. If the new large mode is boring, or only has one map, I will be done with this game.

Thanks for at least letting us know nothing is planned for Extraction.
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    1. Nothing on this
    2. As above

Bonus

I respect that finally we have some honest answers and for me that is all I’m ever looking for

However I’m actually disappointed as this is all playing out as I expected, there are many on this forum who have their heads buried in the sand whonhave their expectations way too high
    Expecting more modes, weapons and hero’s and fill the forum with new threads on it daily, hopefully after your input day, members will be less blinded by their love for Star Wars and see the bigger picture that content wise, once the new mode drops and Anakin that new content is gonna be even less than last year

• Oh wow.........well. So what is there to look forward to after February??? Dev??? DEVS PLEASE??
  • Relmets wrote: »

Yeah, it sounds pretty much like what you said.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • anidriX
    1140 posts Member
    How about Map Selection @F8RGE? It was one of the most requested changes in your One Change: Galactic Assault thread.