criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

battlefront 2 2017vs battlefront 2005

Kondzio11pl
16 posts Member
edited January 19
What's better in the battlefront 2005:
-player play in vehicle
-ammunition
-healing treatments
-points to change classes
- a lot of maps
- states capitol
Pros ea battlefront 2:
-fifter graphics
-good scenery
-Good heroes
Post edited by Kondzio11pl on

Replies

• Hello
  • Also the current battlefront 2 feels more like starwars (with all of the accurate sounds and voice actors) etc
  • You played
  • angrycal04 wrote: »
    Also the current battlefront 2 feels more like starwars (with all of the accurate sounds and voice actors) etc

accuracy does not always include a better game. BF1's gameplay, map design, progression system, practically everything is better than BF2

I recently reinstalled it and I've had more fun in these 2 rounds of blast than most of the time I've played BF2.

real shame they couldn't just continue supporting BF1 with updates.
    Also the current battlefront 2 feels more like starwars (with all of the accurate sounds and voice actors) etc

accuracy does not always include a better game. BF1's gameplay, map design, progression system, practically everything is better than BF2

I recently reinstalled it and I've had more fun in these 2 rounds of blast than most of the time I've played BF2.

battlefront 2 is a far superior. Battlefront 1 starcards system sucks. It hasn't even got good animations for the heroes, more lazier of a design than battlferont 2
    angrycal04 wrote: »

battlefront 2 is a far superior. Battlefront 1 starcards system sucks. It hasn't even got good animations for the heroes, more lazier of a design than battlferont 2

you're argument is impeccable. How ever did you construct such a well thought out and articulate argument?
    angrycal04 wrote: »

you're argument is impeccable. How ever did you construct such a well thought out and articulate argument?

I could go on for years, which I will do when I have time