criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Please remove this hero cross-era feature from GA!

24567

Replies

  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    As a permanent thing, no I don't like this idea, nor do I like the idea of limiting heroes.
    I prefer selecting the hero I need when I have the battlepoints for it (if Finn has the opportunity to headshot the droids or either veriety of Stormtrooper, I will gladly take it).

    But you are fine with not being able to pick Finn when you are on the opposite side atleast then? You are fine with not being able to pick the Emperor when attacking on Endor? You are fine with not being able to pick Han Solo when defending the Death Star? You are fine with not being able to pick Bossk when defending Kashyyyk? Every single fight you are limited to 50% of the heroes, but I haven’t seen anyone push for cross-faction heroes and villains.
    @t3hBar0n is right - multiplayer experience needs consideration before immersion. These movies are pure fantasy situations where the heroes always eventually win in the end. This is game where each side is given a shot at winning and all tools should be available, always.

    But all tools aren’t avaliable always, are they? Where is Luke Skywalker when you’re playing as the FO? Where is Darth Vader when you’re playing as the Rebel Alliance? You are perfectly fine not having all the tools, what are you talking about!? And these are not mirrored characters, they are all unique... You are apparently fine with being limited to half the roster!

    I am not. Each side should have access to characters with functionally identical skillsets... I couldn't care less what skins are wrapping up these skillset packages.

    Yeah, you’re saying that now when I bring it up, sure. But if limiting heroes was such a big deal, surely this would have come up often?

    No, because in all honesty, we are probably never getting all heroes for each side. I would definitely prefer it, as leveling up heroes would become way easier.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Billkwando wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    A game entitled "Star Wars" should not feel like Star Wars for only a weekend.



    Just because it's entitled "Star Wars" doesn't guarantee it's gonna feel just like the movies.

    That's awesome! I grew up with that game, and put in some hours! That's what Star Wars games were like back in the day...the same thing over again, just faster and more difficult as it progressed. The Star Wars arcade game was a big hit.
  • Your argument was better stated than I expected; I suspect you are part of the newer crowd to the game. Yes, the game was advertised pre-launch to accentuate cross-era gameplay and the Iden Versio campaign. I hear where you are coming from in limiting cross over by era in GA...you'll get your wish in the event at the end of the month. However, this is entertainment and it's fun. I'll lose no sleep with Anakin vs. Darth Vader. And Han Solo is not leading any Clones anywhere, it's just some guy playing as him shooting players from the other team. I'm a purist when it comes to the movies, and if I wanted to make a list of everything that is non-canon in this game (starting with Palpatine!!)....well it would be longer than the fictional Santa Claus list. This game has many warts, but the cross era is more fun than anything. Just look at Battlefront 1 and how limited everything was because it was exclusive to one era.

  • Good thing cross-era wasn't in the originals or this would be an extremely late complaint. Oh crap..........

    To be fair cross era was only in the Assault map on Mos Eisley, otherwise heroes were locked to a single option for each map depending on faction and planet.

    Also note how incredibly insane the freedom was in those game. Galactic Civil War on Felucia with Han and Boba, Clone Wars on the Death Star with Obi-wan and the Emperor, Jango Fett in any map (although I will admit one of the voice lines at him are hilarious), I mean, this game is extremely toned down in the cross-era compared to the 1st 2, so why was there no complaining there? Look at how barebones the 1st EA Battlefront was with only the Galactic Civil War. It had 3 heroes, about 16 maps total spread across 3 different-sized modes, and put out DLC with content that should have been there from the start, like the Death Star and Bespin.
  • Good thing cross-era wasn't in the originals or this would be an extremely late complaint. Oh crap..........

    To be fair cross era was only in the Assault map on Mos Eisley, otherwise heroes were locked to a single option for each map depending on faction and planet.

    Also note how incredibly insane the freedom was in those game. Galactic Civil War on Felucia with Han and Boba, Clone Wars on the Death Star with Obi-wan and the Emperor, Jango Fett in any map (although I will admit one of the voice lines at him are hilarious), I mean, this game is extremely toned down in the cross-era compared to the 1st 2, so why was there no complaining there? Look at how barebones the 1st EA Battlefront was with only the Galactic Civil War. It had 3 heroes, about 16 maps total spread across 3 different-sized modes, and put out DLC with content that should have been there from the start, like the Death Star and Bespin.

    But most of them were there to represent alternative scenarios within that era. The hero for the era never changed. Accept in cases of going forward but not backward.

    Plus planets are not cross era. A planet always exist unless destroyed.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • Troopper_FoFo
    1057 posts Member
    edited January 19
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Accept for the end of this month.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Just so long as it doesn't keep existing after this game 😉😉😉😆😆
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    No. Please keep cross-era heroes.

    Haha...what do you think the devs are listening to any of this? Or if they do...you think they care if we beg them to change it or if you beg them not to?
  • David1543 wrote: »
    I know this was discussed a lot, but this is an issue that always bothered me from day 1, this is such a well made and beautiful game and we all want to see It's progress.

    However, the barrier that always stood in Its way, in my opinion, is the ridiculous idea of era mixing. This is such a big concern to me and many people that we take It equally as important as the gameplay quality and content of the game.

    This game was advertised to be as an immersive Star Wars experiece across all eras, yet when you don't restrict the usage of heroes to the timeline they belong, many people who are familiar with past Star Wars titles are left with a bad taste in their mouths. Not only the immersion we are used to have in Star Wars games is shattered when we see Han Solo leading clones on Geonosis, but at the same time you make the whole concept of different eras pointless.

    I thought having different eras was so that we get to experience the uniqueness of each factions, heroes, vehicles, and planets from the timeline they existed. By mish mashing everything together the lore is shattered, thus ruining the fun to many fans who want an authentic experience when It comes to the battlefront franchise.

    I know that era lock is being added as a timed event, but this makes me more upset than content. A game entitled "Star Wars" should not feel like Star Wars for only a weekend. I hope we get this as a permanent change in the future for the major modes like GA and the upcoming large scale mode.

    I have absolutely no problem with cross heroes as long as they are restricted to certain modes like HvsV and things of this sort. A server browser would really make a difference Dice.

    Agreed. Cross era heroes is what bothered me the most from day 1.
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    As a permanent thing, no I don't like this idea, nor do I like the idea of limiting heroes.
    I prefer selecting the hero I need when I have the battlepoints for it (if Finn has the opportunity to headshot the droids or either veriety of Stormtrooper, I will gladly take it).

    But you are fine with not being able to pick Finn when you are on the opposite side atleast then? You are fine with not being able to pick the Emperor when attacking on Endor? You are fine with not being able to pick Han Solo when defending the Death Star? You are fine with not being able to pick Bossk when defending Kashyyyk? Every single fight you are limited to 50% of the heroes, but I haven’t seen anyone push for cross-faction heroes and villains.
    @t3hBar0n is right - multiplayer experience needs consideration before immersion. These movies are pure fantasy situations where the heroes always eventually win in the end. This is game where each side is given a shot at winning and all tools should be available, always.

    But all tools aren’t avaliable always, are they? Where is Luke Skywalker when you’re playing as the FO? Where is Darth Vader when you’re playing as the Rebel Alliance? You are perfectly fine not having all the tools, what are you talking about!? And these are not mirrored characters, they are all unique... You are apparently fine with being limited to half the roster!

    Yeahh the characters of the opposing faction are being played by those on the other team buddy...

    Buddy... in an ”action-figure-dream-fight-sand-box-do-what-you-want”-kinda situation (that some people claim is the reasoning behind the cross-era heroes), that shouldn’t be a problem. Dark Luke can face light Luke. Dark Palpatine can face light Palpatine. We already have that goodness coming up anyways, with Anakin facing Darth Vader. Overwatch does this. There’re skins to differentiate them if needed. Because the thing is, until they do, you guys are limited to half the palette every single fight. Fact.

    My point is, if you didn’t get it, that people say we shouldn’t be limited in our choice of heroes, that you should be able to pick your favourite and play it everywhere, and use that as an argument for cross-era. At the same time you show, every single match, that limitations is not a problem.

    We just want a game mode with a tad more limits to what heroes you can choose from each fight, and since the current limitations don’t seem to be a problem, I’m sure these wouldn’t be either.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.
  • David1543 wrote: »
    I know this was discussed a lot, but this is an issue that always bothered me from day 1, this is such a well made and beautiful game and we all want to see It's progress.

    However, the barrier that always stood in Its way, in my opinion, is the ridiculous idea of era mixing. This is such a big concern to me and many people that we take It equally as important as the gameplay quality and content of the game.

    This game was advertised to be as an immersive Star Wars experiece across all eras, yet when you don't restrict the usage of heroes to the timeline they belong, many people who are familiar with past Star Wars titles are left with a bad taste in their mouths. Not only the immersion we are used to have in Star Wars games is shattered when we see Han Solo leading clones on Geonosis, but at the same time you make the whole concept of different eras pointless.

    I thought having different eras was so that we get to experience the uniqueness of each factions, heroes, vehicles, and planets from the timeline they existed. By mish mashing everything together the lore is shattered, thus ruining the fun to many fans who want an authentic experience when It comes to the battlefront franchise.

    I know that era lock is being added as a timed event, but this makes me more upset than content. A game entitled "Star Wars" should not feel like Star Wars for only a weekend. I hope we get this as a permanent change in the future for the major modes like GA and the upcoming large scale mode.

    I have absolutely no problem with cross heroes as long as they are restricted to certain modes like HvsV and things of this sort. A server browser would really make a difference Dice.

    I agree. This new cross era heroes in the main mode of the game is what bothered me from day 1.
    i mean cross era is ok and nice in some modes, but not in all the modes of the game especially in the main mode (galactic assault). Considering that a large part of the community want the right immersion why don't make everyone happy? at least i hope the new conquest/titan mode will be era locked.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    It's an event so what? Permanent? I don't think so.

    So? You all didn’t think we’d see anything era-specific! Now, because it has been requested, we have an event. Hopefully it’ll be recurrent. And after that, hopefully, they will add a permanent game mode that doesn’t see heroes cross era. They have shown that they have seen our concern. We haven’t ”lost” anything, because we never had anything to lose in the first place... We have gained one weekend of era-specific heroes and villains. You, on the other hand, have lost one weekend of cross-era.

    Accept it.
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    No. Please keep cross-era heroes.

    Haha...what do you think the devs are listening to any of this? Or if they do...you think they care if we beg them to change it or if you beg them not to?

    Yeah, because they've never changed anything about the game that the community has asked for and the game is literally exactly the same as it was at launch. Totally forgot my PS4 creates its own game updates without needing the devs to put one out.
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    No. Please keep cross-era heroes.

    Haha...what do you think the devs are listening to any of this? Or if they do...you think they care if we beg them to change it or if you beg them not to?

    Yeah, because they've never changed anything about the game that the community has asked for and the game is literally exactly the same as it was at launch. Totally forgot my PS4 creates its own game updates without needing the devs to put one out.

    They've done soo much for you, I'm sure.
    You're excited and over defensive of everything and anything in this game.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Trollin' Troliin' Trollin'
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    It's an event so what? Permanent? I don't think so.

    So? You all didn’t think we’d see anything era-specific! Now, because it has been requested, we have an event. Hopefully it’ll be recurrent. And after that, hopefully, they will add a permanent game mode that doesn’t see heroes cross era. They have shown that they have seen our concern. We haven’t ”lost” anything, because we never had anything to lose in the first place... We have gained one weekend of era-specific heroes and villains. You, on the other hand, have lost one weekend of cross-era.

    Accept it.

    Stop using "i got the reason and you don't" arguments to debate, it's just an event, in which part of the annoucement says that it will be permament? Just because inside your mind you think this is permament so let me tell you it's not.

    Yeah what we need is more of your sturdy arguments in here...

    In which part of my post did I say it will be permanent? Let me tell you, it doesn’t say that.

    Read...

    ... and accept.
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    You and your tons of "Accept it"
    Do i need to accept an event? I didn't accept the atrocious HU. lol

    Dude, that’s not even close to the amount of ”accept it”s we who have been pushing for era-specific content have had thrown at us in these threads. By yourself even. What you have to accept is that an event is coming January 25th, and that the developers have responded to our concerns. Whether you like it/will play it or not... do as you wish.
  • GenxDarchi
    7726 posts Member
    edited January 19
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    Finn and Rey are vastly superior to Kylo and Phasma. If the teams are of equal skill and the people pick Rey and Finn, the FO is losing pretty much everytime.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    Finn and Rey are vastly superior to Kylo and Phasma. If the teams are of equal skill and the people pick Rey and Finn, the FO is losing pretty much everytime.

    Yeah, we’ll see won’t we? And tbh, that sounds like something that should be fixed regardless, right?
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    Finn and Rey are vastly superior to Kylo and Phasma. If the teams are of equal skill and the people pick Rey and Finn, the FO is losing pretty much everytime.

    Who cares? They will be "immersed" in the Star Wars fantasy of Rey and Finn always winning with ease... just like the sequels!
  • Did @t3hBar0n think of something even funnier and got stuck in edit limbo?
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    Finn and Rey are vastly superior to Kylo and Phasma. If the teams are of equal skill and the people pick Rey and Finn, the FO is losing pretty much everytime.

    Yeah, we’ll see won’t we? And tbh, that sounds like something that should be fixed regardless, right?

    Nah, we already know how this is going down lol. Krylo and Useless can't contend with the #1 support heroes on the LS.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    It's an event so what? Permanent? I don't think so.

    So? You all didn’t think we’d see anything era-specific! Now, because it has been requested, we have an event. Hopefully it’ll be recurrent. And after that, hopefully, they will add a permanent game mode that doesn’t see heroes cross era. They have shown that they have seen our concern. We haven’t ”lost” anything, because we never had anything to lose in the first place... We have gained one weekend of era-specific heroes and villains. You, on the other hand, have lost one weekend of cross-era.

    Accept it.

    Stop using "i got the reason and you don't" arguments to debate, it's just an event, in which part of the annoucement says that it will be permament? Just because inside your mind you think this is permament so let me tell you it's not.

    Yeah what we need is more of your sturdy arguments in here...

    In which part of my post did I say it will be permanent? Let me tell you, it doesn’t say that.

    Read...

    ... and accept.
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    You and your tons of "Accept it"
    Do i need to accept an event? I didn't accept the atrocious HU. lol

    Dude, that’s not even close to the amount of ”accept it”s we who have been pushing for era-specific content have had thrown at us in these threads. By yourself even. What you have to accept is that an event is coming January 25th, and that the developers have responded to our concerns. Whether you like it/will play it or not... do as you wish.

    There arent concerns about cross era, enough with your subjective arguments, don't make me laugh please, show your concern for things that really matters.

    I’m concerned about cross-era, which makes your argument subjective! Why are you owning yourself?!
  • Cross era heroes is fine. I've never cared about it, and I still don't.
  • Did @t3hBar0n think of something even funnier and got stuck in edit limbo?

    Way less exciting, I fixed some grammar.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    It's an event so what? Permanent? I don't think so.

    So? You all didn’t think we’d see anything era-specific! Now, because it has been requested, we have an event. Hopefully it’ll be recurrent. And after that, hopefully, they will add a permanent game mode that doesn’t see heroes cross era. They have shown that they have seen our concern. We haven’t ”lost” anything, because we never had anything to lose in the first place... We have gained one weekend of era-specific heroes and villains. You, on the other hand, have lost one weekend of cross-era.

    Accept it.

    Stop using "i got the reason and you don't" arguments to debate, it's just an event, in which part of the annoucement says that it will be permament? Just because inside your mind you think this is permament so let me tell you it's not.

    Yeah what we need is more of your sturdy arguments in here...

    In which part of my post did I say it will be permanent? Let me tell you, it doesn’t say that.

    Read...

    ... and accept.
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    You and your tons of "Accept it"
    Do i need to accept an event? I didn't accept the atrocious HU. lol

    Dude, that’s not even close to the amount of ”accept it”s we who have been pushing for era-specific content have had thrown at us in these threads. By yourself even. What you have to accept is that an event is coming January 25th, and that the developers have responded to our concerns. Whether you like it/will play it or not... do as you wish.

    There arent concerns about cross era, enough with your subjective arguments, don't make me laugh please, show your concern for things that really matters.

    I’m concerned about cross-era, which makes your argument subjective! Why are you owning yourself?!

    You are the only concerned about cross era and "immersion" here, I've told you that i don't care, It's something that doesn't really matters. Im concerned about all the mess around this game.

    So....you just happened to completely skip over every comment here and in every other thread that are against era? K den, so I’m also guessing the Devs made up the requests asking for an era-specific mode? Riiiiight.......toooooootally.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Trollin' Troliin' Trollin'

    You can't just call any argument trolling.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    It's an event so what? Permanent? I don't think so.

    So? You all didn’t think we’d see anything era-specific! Now, because it has been requested, we have an event. Hopefully it’ll be recurrent. And after that, hopefully, they will add a permanent game mode that doesn’t see heroes cross era. They have shown that they have seen our concern. We haven’t ”lost” anything, because we never had anything to lose in the first place... We have gained one weekend of era-specific heroes and villains. You, on the other hand, have lost one weekend of cross-era.

    Accept it.

    Stop using "i got the reason and you don't" arguments to debate, it's just an event, in which part of the annoucement says that it will be permament? Just because inside your mind you think this is permament so let me tell you it's not.

    Yeah what we need is more of your sturdy arguments in here...

    In which part of my post did I say it will be permanent? Let me tell you, it doesn’t say that.

    Read...

    ... and accept.
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    You and your tons of "Accept it"
    Do i need to accept an event? I didn't accept the atrocious HU. lol

    Dude, that’s not even close to the amount of ”accept it”s we who have been pushing for era-specific content have had thrown at us in these threads. By yourself even. What you have to accept is that an event is coming January 25th, and that the developers have responded to our concerns. Whether you like it/will play it or not... do as you wish.

    There arent concerns about cross era, enough with your subjective arguments, don't make me laugh please, show your concern for things that really matters.

    I’m concerned about cross-era, which makes your argument subjective! Why are you owning yourself?!

    You are the only concerned about cross era and "immersion" here, I've told you that i don't care, It's something that doesn't really matters. Im concerned about all the mess around this game.

    So....you just happened to completely skip over every comment here and in every other thread that are against era? K den, so I’m also guessing the Devs made up the requests asking for an era-specific mode? Riiiiight.......toooooootally.

    Cross era debate ended long time ago, people like you ignored the fact that majority of players just doesn't care about this, they just would use their favorite hero.

    It obviously hasn’t ended, and it never did, every month there is at least 2 new threads about it and this has been since launch. I’m not ignoring anything, yes I know we are in the smaller majority, but it is almost 50/50 (on the forums), the Devs have noticed this as well, hence the upcoming event.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    It's an event so what? Permanent? I don't think so.

    So? You all didn’t think we’d see anything era-specific! Now, because it has been requested, we have an event. Hopefully it’ll be recurrent. And after that, hopefully, they will add a permanent game mode that doesn’t see heroes cross era. They have shown that they have seen our concern. We haven’t ”lost” anything, because we never had anything to lose in the first place... We have gained one weekend of era-specific heroes and villains. You, on the other hand, have lost one weekend of cross-era.

    Accept it.

    Stop using "i got the reason and you don't" arguments to debate, it's just an event, in which part of the annoucement says that it will be permament? Just because inside your mind you think this is permament so let me tell you it's not.

    Yeah what we need is more of your sturdy arguments in here...

    In which part of my post did I say it will be permanent? Let me tell you, it doesn’t say that.

    Read...

    ... and accept.
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    You and your tons of "Accept it"
    Do i need to accept an event? I didn't accept the atrocious HU. lol

    Dude, that’s not even close to the amount of ”accept it”s we who have been pushing for era-specific content have had thrown at us in these threads. By yourself even. What you have to accept is that an event is coming January 25th, and that the developers have responded to our concerns. Whether you like it/will play it or not... do as you wish.

    There arent concerns about cross era, enough with your subjective arguments, don't make me laugh please, show your concern for things that really matters.

    I’m concerned about cross-era, which makes your argument subjective! Why are you owning yourself?!

    You are the only concerned about cross era and "immersion" here, I've told you that i don't care, It's something that doesn't really matters. Im concerned about all the mess around this game.

    So....you just happened to completely skip over every comment here and in every other thread that are against era? K den, so I’m also guessing the Devs made up the requests asking for an era-specific mode? Riiiiight.......toooooootally.

    Cross era debate ended long time ago, people like you ignored the fact that majority of players just doesn't care about this, they just would use their favorite hero.

    It obviously hasn’t ended, and it never did, every month there is at least 2 new threads about it and this has been since launch. I’m not ignoring anything, yes I know we are in the smaller majority, but it is almost 50/50 (on the forums), the Devs have noticed this as well, hence the upcoming event.

    Are you seriously citing a poll I and anyone else who wanted to could vote in as many times as we wanted as "evidence"?
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »


    I paraphrased what you pretty much said. If that was not your point, then what is your argument? why cant we have an immersive Star Wars multiplayer experience?

    No, you did not paraphrase what I said.

    I stated that in multiplayer shooter games, balance is more important than immersion, and if you want immersion to be more important than balance, then you should look to single player games and RPGs as they can prioritize immersion over balance.

    You took me saying that balance is more important than immersion in a multiplayer shooter to mean that immersion cannot exist in a multiplayer shooter... this is fundamentally not what I said. Game balance can take design precedence over immersion and you could still have an immersive game.

    What you are advocating for in this game is to improve your subjective immersion at the expense of game balance by removing access to heroes/villains with unique skillsets which would exacerbate the asymmetrical balance problems already present in the game. As such your position promotes the idea of the design philosophy that immersion > balance, and this is not the case in multiplayer shooter games as a balanced experience is by far the most important factor to a rewarding competitive experience... which is what multiplayer shooters fundamentally are.

    Again, this argument of balance and immersion are equally flawed. Theres nothing stopping battlefront 2 from having both qualities. Right now, I could argue that the game's balancing issues due to unrestricted use of OP characters in every map has reached Its peak making It unfair against disavantaged players. Era locking would both make the game more immersive and fix 90% of the balancing issues since most era accurate heroes and villains are equally matched.

    I will give you some examples, for instance, Darth maul is outmatched by rey by a long shot, without being able to block he is completely vulnerable to an exagerately OP cross era character such as her.

    Yoda in the other hand , resembles a similar play style as of darth maul since neither can block and share similar traits, so they are equally matched. But Yoda is outmatched by kylo ren or Darth vader.

    Having an OP cross era hero bumping at you that you cant even compete with whilst playing as an era accurate hero is very unbalanced issue and at the same time ruins the in game immersion.

    Good luck attacking Takodana and Jakku with your formidable slate of era accurate villains vs the defenders vastly superior hero counterparts.

    Heh. We’ll be getting that chance at the end of the month.

    Ya... that Kylo/Phasma tandem is undoubtedly going to have a fantastic win rate.

    Yeah. But I’m still interested to see. Two heroes instead of four will be a thing.

    the first order better be making lots of them Staffs because they ain't gonna be warrantable
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    It's an event so what? Permanent? I don't think so.

    So? You all didn’t think we’d see anything era-specific! Now, because it has been requested, we have an event. Hopefully it’ll be recurrent. And after that, hopefully, they will add a permanent game mode that doesn’t see heroes cross era. They have shown that they have seen our concern. We haven’t ”lost” anything, because we never had anything to lose in the first place... We have gained one weekend of era-specific heroes and villains. You, on the other hand, have lost one weekend of cross-era.

    Accept it.

    Stop using "i got the reason and you don't" arguments to debate, it's just an event, in which part of the annoucement says that it will be permament? Just because inside your mind you think this is permament so let me tell you it's not.

    Yeah what we need is more of your sturdy arguments in here...

    In which part of my post did I say it will be permanent? Let me tell you, it doesn’t say that.

    Read...

    ... and accept.
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cross era will never leave, accept it.

    Uhhh... it left... Era-specific weekend is coming up. They have acknowledged that they’ve seen our concern.

    And we don’t want it to leave. We want the other stuff in addition.

    So i can't wait to see the ST era-specific weekend ;)

    What would be the problem? There will only be two heroes on each side at any time, so their impact will be cut down anyways. Finn and Rey / Kylo Ren and Phasma.

    I'm sure that everyone will be pleased playing the wonderful Jakku and Takodana.

    What?... What is it you are worried about?

    That people like you think that cross era is a problem just because you say it.

    You got nothing in other words. You just don’t want people who’d like a more authentic, era-accurate Star Wars experience to get what they want. Cross-era is not not a problem just because you say so, and is most definitely a problem for me and many others, and that’s why we say it is.

    Era-specific battles are here. Accept it.

    Hopefully there’ll be more to come...

    Cross era wars end long time ago and you the minority have lost, i would also say that me and many others just don't care about cross era, we just want to play with the heroes we want.

    Era-specific battles are coming, January 25th, even if it’s just for a weekend. We have actually gained ground from where we started, man:
    F8RGE wrote: »
    it's something players have requested

    Accept it.

    Or scream into a pillow.

    You and your tons of "Accept it"
    Do i need to accept an event? I didn't accept the atrocious HU. lol

    Dude, that’s not even close to the amount of ”accept it”s we who have been pushing for era-specific content have had thrown at us in these threads. By yourself even. What you have to accept is that an event is coming January 25th, and that the developers have responded to our concerns. Whether you like it/will play it or not... do as you wish.

    There arent concerns about cross era, enough with your subjective arguments, don't make me laugh please, show your concern for things that really matters.

    I’m concerned about cross-era, which makes your argument subjective! Why are you owning yourself?!

    You are the only concerned about cross era and "immersion" here, I've told you that i don't care, It's something that doesn't really matters. Im concerned about all the mess around this game.

    "I've told you that I dont care"

    Then stop trolling...or be reported for it. Go bother posters on other threads.
  • So the same 4 of you who hate era accuracy are going to "back and forth" with the same bunch of us who defend era accuracy.......dejavu.
This discussion has been closed.